FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
AcaBaka

New alt to lvl110

Hey im currently lvling my lock and i wonder if i have to do all of the zone storyline? If i dont have to will this affect any of the world quest i can do?

2 hours ago, AcaBaka said:

Hey im currently lvling my lock and i wonder if i have to do all of the zone storyline? If i dont have to will this affect any of the world quest i can do?

I'm not 100% sure but the answer is 'yes' imo.

I leveled my alt to 110 very fast, with 1.5 zones still untouched, and remember that for these zones I got only 'basic' world quests (you still will have some no matter what, so you'd be able to do the emissary cache). When I decided to finish the story lines, some of the line quests turned into WQ that I didn't have before. 

Well long and short, 

I really don't think you have to do them.  However, After completing the story line you get an 800 iLevel piece of Gear.  This increases your total iLevel and the gear you get in World Quests is better.  My Druid I just got to Friendly with all the fractions and leveled to 110.  My Hunter I finished 2 zones.  I seem to get better gear with that toon as their iLevel was greater.

Just my thoughts.  up to you.  Other thing is you have most of the Flight Paths opened if you did the quest lines.

This patch should unlock world quests at 110.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ike
      Just a place to trade 80g quests with people, use the following format as a comment and someone will friend you who should also have the quest.
      Battletag; Ike#1927
      Region: US
      You first
    • By PatrickHenry
      Hi all,

I've mained the same Character since BC.  Love paladins, love their lore, Fordring is generally my homie, and Ashbringer.  That is all.  

My question is what made you decide to respec?  If you rolled a character for quite some time, why did you switch?  What kept you there to begin with?  Are you still with your initial swap ie haven't respec'd again?  
    • By TripTrap
      Exodia Quest Paladin
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqYAfXu4Sis&t=
    • By Dustintime
      Not sure if it would be okay to start a thread like this on here...if not, feel free to remove it.
      But i was hoping we could start a thread similar to other forums so that people can get in touch with others who have the 80g challenge a friend quest so that we can get double the reward from it.
      Please post your name and battle tag number, along with region.

Battle tag: Dustintime #11885
      Region: NA
      You go first, please.
    • By HotWheels
      2x Alleycat 1x Emerald Reaver 2x Fiery Bat 2x Fire Fly 2x Jeweled Macaw 2x Raptor Hatchling 1x Stampede 1x The Marsh Queen 2x Tracking 2x Crackling Razormaw 2x Scavenging Hyena 1x Deadly Shot 2x Kill Command 2x Stitched Tracker 1x Cult Master 2x Houndmaster 1x Tol'vir Warden 1x Tundra Rhino 1x Deathstalker Rexxar
      Here's my current take on the quest Hunter. Stitched Tracker and Build-A-Beast in my eyes have really given Hunter some good and greatly needed flexibility. The ability to create an extra Tol'vir Warden, Tundra Rhino, Hyena, or Cult Master, or any of the various 1 drops needed for the quest allow for a nice range of minions without having to worry about getting that one draw you need to combo. Build-A-Beast is such a fantastic ability and the AOE that Deathstalker Rexxar gives is a very welcome addition. While a little expensive Exploding Bloatbat + anything with charge, preferably a Boar, gives Hunter a nice suicide bomb. Alternatively Hyena + anything with Stealth is a great way to safely build up lethal, or a Stealth Rhino to consistently hurl charge raptors at your opponent's face.  

This deck is by no means perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun to play in its current iteration. I'm open to any suggestions or criticisms about how to make this more viable.