Arcere

[Argent Dawn][A] <Shadow> (2/7M) LF Ranged DPS!

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

<Shadow> is a well-established, mythic raiding team on Alliance side of Argent Dawn EU, consisting of mature players that stands between hardcore raiding and having busy RL schedules. We achieve this by raising the bar on player standards, personal responsibility and accountability, resulting in us progressing through content in only two nights a week of raiding.

In essence, we like to have it all; careers, studies, families, raiding progression and above all - Fun in our mutual hobby.

During WoD the raiding team has finished HFC Heroic and started progression through Mythic - Clearing up to Mythic Xhul before the designated break, resulting in 10/13 Mythic bosses cleared in total. With Legion here and our mythic team going strong, we are looking to continue hammering through current and future content - And it’s always more fun with more people!

We raid on the below days and times (all times are server time):

- Thursday: 20:00 - 23:00

- Sunday: 19:30 - 22:30

What we can offer you:

- Organised, consistent, fun and successful raids.

- Community feel and active website.

- Capable and positive raid leader.

- Organised, mature and well managed guild in the essence of fair play.

What we are looking for:

- Mature players who are passionate about raiding.

- Team players.

- Players who have willingness and a desire to always improve.

- Experienced players to jump straight into Mythic.

What we are currently recruiting:

Will be updated in separate posts along with our progress as time goes!

How to join up:

You can apply via our website following the "Join Shadow" navigation link. Alternatively you can send in-game mail to Arcere to arrange a chat.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Arcere

Hello there, recruitment update bump:

Recruitment is open! We are looking for:

Ranged DPS:

All ranged classes are currently welcome!

We especially adore applications from:

- Hunters (not you, survival!)

- Warlocks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By merando
      Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle. 
      How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
      Questions like:
      Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on  , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?  

• By Luciera
      Hello, fellow Warlocks
      I recently received Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar, which does "Enemies marked by your Havoc take 8% increased damage from your single target spells." Currently I've been running Channel Demonfire, but I am curious about Wreak Havoc. I know it's amazing for cleave, but would taking Wreak Havoc benefit more than demonfire, even if it is pure single target when having this legendary? I usually browse Icy Veins guides, and haven't seen a specific comment about this.
      Apolgies if this has been asked somewhere else already.

• By Ezaro
      Who We Are
      We are a former hardcore guild who finally grew up! Want to still progression raid but don’t have 3 nights a week to devote to WoW? We might be the guild for you! The raiding core is ex TBC/WOTLK raiders who just don’t have the time to raid during the week any more due to real life.
      We raid at the weekend, though people are still on during the week doing arena/mythic + etc!  
      We are currently looking to move into Mythic raiding and are looking to expand the raid team with players with similar goals and time schedules as ourselves.

Raids Times (Server)
      Friday 8pm - 12pm  
      Sunday 8pm – 12pm  

Current Progression 
      7/7 Heroic EN
      3/3 Normal TOV
      3/3 Heroic TOV
      10/10 Normal Nighthold

Misc  
      Loot: Loot Concil 
      Voice: Discord
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls  

Recruitment  
      At the moment we're in need of Paladin healers as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 860 to start out is fine. Old school raiders preferred, but not required!  

Contact
      Apply here: www.twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment
      Darkxblade #2173  
      Gaz #2414
    • By mrlucas
      Hey All!
      So I have not figured out simming yet so I am hoping some nice, experienced mages could help me out? So the trinkets I am using currently are an 885 wriggiling sinew and 855 shock-baton for single target. After reading the new BiS trinkets on this site I am a little confused. I'm still using RoP because of sinew but is sinew bad now? My DPS is not bad but I would still prefer to be utilizing my character to the max.
      I have a 875 urn, 870 spiked tongue, and 880 plaguehive. Would either of those be better on ST?
      Really appreciate any comments / help, thank you!
      Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Rogerklotz/simple

• By Boogal
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Boogal/simple
      17 traits
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21010315/10/#metric=bossdps

My DPS is really comically low. These logs are old and I hadn't read the compendium at the time, but even after doing that I can't stay above like 160k on target dummies. Simcraft is telling me I should be pushing close to 300k, and the people in the Warrior discord tell me that I should be able to get pretty close to those numbers.

So can someone just come meet me in Skyhold and help me out or something? I've read about the rotation, and had people tell me it, but I just need someone to like see what I'm doing wrong or something.

I'm Boogal on Emerald Dream US, horde side. Send me a whisper or reply here I guess.