1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
HELLO! We're a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight - I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad D&D character name. We're looking for a holy paladin, and a warlock to take over a main raid spot. But, your experience and that you make us laugh matters to us more than the class.
We raid 7pm to 11pm EST Monday and Sunday. We do Mythic, so this would involve a transfer. Sorry, we can't cross realm current mythic content. Not my rule, talk to Blizzard. If you choose to join us, be prepared for stupid jokes, too many puns, and steady progress. We expect you to:
• Don't bring the drama, don't be a douche.
• Improve your own play with each attempt. We want another guild member, not a carry.
• Be there. We raid 8 times in a month - that's it. If you can only make every Sunday, you're missing 1/2 the raids.
In return you can expect us to:
• Work with you to try and improve
• Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
• Respect your time. We do not go late, I do not add days.
Ideally you'd be around 915 item level (my alt is 914 and only pugs normal. You can do it.) Being short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 880 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) that is needed to justify a spot. If you're looking for someone to carry you through the raid and just soak up gear, we wish you luck elsewhere. Comms: We use Discord for voice chat. Loot: We roll for loot and distribute it through RCLootCouncil. Trials are permitted to roll on loot, but can only win if no one needs the loot for Main spec, the spec they are playing in the raid. Should we accept you and you join, then the trial period is over, and you have full rights to loot. If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher or drop a an app in on our Website QuestionableMorality.com.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 6/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
<Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!
<Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.
<Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.
Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
<Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.
Feel free to reach out to us:
In game - Treylawny
Battletag - Treylawny#1813
In game – Oleic
Battletag - Jarg#1591
Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
(The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)
Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!
FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to our team. We are currently 9/9HC 3/9M and looking for additional players for to progress HC and Mythic when the time comes.
Raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)
What we offer you:
-Progressive raids with a serious but not aggressive atmosphere -M+ guild groups up to +15 and above -Teamspeak 3, logs after every raid, glossy forums/website -Friendly environment and some good times. Always people online to join you in adventures till late in the night -Event nights: Games consisting of naked brawls, scavenger hunts, team relays and many more activities with some great give aways of gold, mounts and so much more.
FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join love calling it their home and family.
To apply you can: Visit http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
Reply to this thread
Or message me on Macros#2937 or MrRoboto#2229
Twilight's Hammer, Agamaggan, Bloodscalp, Crushrudge, Emeriss, Hakkar
Storm of the Badlands is a new but active guild looking for more members!
If you are new back to Legion, grinding rep and world quests, join us as we have levelers or max levels that are willing to help. We are looking for active people, who aren't wanting any big commitments. Being social still means you can join in mythics and other guild runs when you are online!
We currently do mythic (keystones) and old achievement runs, and are looking for more members interested in raiding casually. Our members are able to raid with a friendly guild as pugs for more serious raiding, without the commitment.
We will perhaps raid properly once we are all up to speed with content and have enough willing members~
We are looking for friendly, social and active people. Our guild bank is well stocked with mats, consumables and for some, guild repairs. Please join us if you are interested :) Message me in-game "Nellina-Twilight's Hammer" in the evenings for more info!
TL;DR: recruiting social people, for mythics and casual raids or just for fun.