FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Druids Can Carry Cat Pets on their Back

rQaNIdP.jpg

While this may not be one of the secrets Blizzard was teasing a while ago, it's certainly critical to know for any Druid, as Mitsiee has shared this today and possibly broken the cuteness barrier in WoW.

Apparently it's related to the /sit command for cat pets implemented in WoD which would make them sit in your lap, but if you do that in travel form the above happens. Some players can't get it to work, but it isn't limited to the doe travel form glyph or Brightpaw pet (the /sit command might have issues with certain races, you should check out the full reddit thread if you can't get it to work).

In any case, if you have a Druid, go give your cats a lift and freak out everyone in Dalaran.

• Like 1

I'd be so down if all classes could interact with their pets.. Just imagine a Warrior bladestorming with a cat hanging onto his cloak having loads of fun spinning around

You guys need to specify that this is ONLY for Horde druids (big shock from Blizzard).  Confirming that this doesn't work for Alliance druids on any pet with any glyph.

Edited by Meowfurion

I had to go try this right away with my night elf druid, who has the doe glyph, and it didn't work with any feline pet.  I tried Mr. Bigglesworth and the new owlcat pet, as well as a few others.

I took travel form, summoned my pet, targeted it, and did a /sit.

No go.

I'd love to see this work consistently across all druids and travel forms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meowfurion said:

You guys need to specify that this is ONLY for Horde druids (big shock from Blizzard).  Confirming that this doesn't work for Alliance druids on any pet with any glyph.

That absolutely sucks. I assume this is not intended? I hope. I pray. :(

56 minutes ago, Katherine26 said:

I'd love to see this work consistently across all druids and travel forms.

I have a bad feeling that this will be one of those "untouched/unsolved" bugs, at least for a while. This must be like bottom of their priority list of things to fix, unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Meowfurion said:

We didn't know why it didn't work for some people, so we linked to the reddit thread where it was being discussed instead. I'm still not sure if it's limited to Horde as you say or if there are other factors affecting it.

21 hours ago, bobo337 said:

Pretty neat to find this out to simply not be able to do it as an alliance druid.

Talk about an anti-climax, huh?

On 16.11.2016 at 4:44 PM, forsettii said:

I want a Humanoid Pet to Surf on my druids back.  Now that would be cool.  He would now and then Say Hang 10. lol

Should totally be a Children's Week thing for druids tbh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Blizzard just pushed an encrypted Patch 10.2.7 build to the WoW Dev 3 CDN branch.
      WoW Dev 3 has been updated from 10.2.6.53840 to 10.2.7.53954. The build is encrypted and we can't datamine it.
      Placeholder for tweet 1773384989314298365 13 days ago, we saw the very first encrypted Patch 10.2.7 build on a different branch (WoW Vendor 2).
      Placeholder for tweet 1768106695425700174 According to the 2024 roadmap, Patch 10.2.7, dubbed Dark Heart, is set to introduce new features such as Timerunning Pandamonium, Harbinger Quests, Troll & Draenei Heritage Armor, and a new holiday event.

• By Stan
      We've looked at the Mythic+ Tier List for the first time in Patch 10.2.6!
      DISCLAIMER
      The following post is based on data from U.GG. Therefore, the data presented here may differ from Petko's Mythic Tier Lists maintained on our site.
      How the Data is Calculated
      U.GG's tier list is created by evaluating damage and healing scores from the very best players and factoring in the frequency of each spec's appearances in the highest rankings of the current Mythic+ season. The tier list of each spec is determined by its effectiveness and prevalence at the highest levels of Mythic+ play.
      Mythic+ Tier List for Dragonflight Season 3 Week 20
      This week's affixes are: Tyrannical, Afflicted, and Bolstering.
      Healer Tier List
      S-Tier Mistweaver Monk A-Tier: Restoration Druid Discipline Priest Holy Priest B-Tier: Restoration Shaman Preservation Evoker C-Tier: Holy Paladin
      Tank Tier List
      S-Tier: Vengeance Demon Hunter A-Tier: Protection Paladin Blood Death Knight B-Tier: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk C-Tier Protection Warrior (down from B-Tier)
      DPS Tier List
      S-Tier: Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest (up from A-Tier) Fire Mage A-Tier: Outlaw Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter (down from S-Tier) Augmentation Evoker Demonology Warlock Fury Warrior Beast Mastery Hunter Balance Druid Destruction Warlock Arms Warrior (up from B-Tier) B-Tier: Windwalker Monk (down from A-Tier) Elemental Shaman Unholy Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Frost Mage Survival Hunter Frost Death Knight Marksmanship Hunter (up from C-Tier) Feral Druid  C-Tier: Arcane Mage (down from B-Tier) Devastation Evoker Subtlety Rogue Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue
    • By Staff
      Here's a video explaining all Plunderstorm skills under 10 minutes.
      Whether you're a seasoned player in need of a quick refresher on what Plunderstorm brings to the table, or you're new to the game mode altogether, this video has you covered. It breaks down each ability in detail, thanks to BBB.
    • By Staff
      Dragonflight Season 4 adds a new world quest for Spark of Awakening.
      To get your Spark of Awakening, you must complete a different quest every week.
      The weekly quest is available from Therazal in central Valdrakken. There are 3 options, but only one is active every week, similar to how Awakened raids rotate.

Dragon Isles Quest
      Participate in a Community Feast Participate in a Hunt Lay siege to Dragonbane Keep Zaralek Cavern Quest
      Protect the Researchers Under Fire Loot a Secured Shipment (Suffusion Camp) Complete a Time Rift Amirdrassil Quest
      Earn 50 Bloom during the Superbloom Complete a Superbloom Plant 3 Dreamseeds Quest Rewards
      Completing any of the 3 quests above grants the Season 4 spark fragment (Splintered Spark of Awakening) via Weekly Awakened Activity and a Cache of Awakened Storms.
      You will need two Splintered Spark of Awakening and 250 Flightstones to create one Spark of Awakening.

• By Stan
      Super Squirt is available on NA servers today, allowing you to reach max level with your pets in just two battles!
      The so-called "Super Squirt Day" has arrived on NA realms today.
      You will find Squirt in the Garrison Menagerie, but you will need a Level 3 Garrison. Use your Garrison Hearthstone toy to get to your WoD Garrison.
      You can combine this week's event buff, Sign of the Critter, with other items like Safari Hat toy and pet treats (Lesser Pet Treat / Pet Treat) for even more XP bonus, which results in your pets reaching max level in just 2 battles!
      Head over to Petopia to read some strategies on how to defeat Squirt!