FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Druids Can Carry Cat Pets on their Back

rQaNIdP.jpg

While this may not be one of the secrets Blizzard was teasing a while ago, it's certainly critical to know for any Druid, as Mitsiee has shared this today and possibly broken the cuteness barrier in WoW.

Apparently it's related to the /sit command for cat pets implemented in WoD which would make them sit in your lap, but if you do that in travel form the above happens. Some players can't get it to work, but it isn't limited to the doe travel form glyph or Brightpaw pet (the /sit command might have issues with certain races, you should check out the full reddit thread if you can't get it to work).

In any case, if you have a Druid, go give your cats a lift and freak out everyone in Dalaran.

• Like 1

I'd be so down if all classes could interact with their pets.. Just imagine a Warrior bladestorming with a cat hanging onto his cloak having loads of fun spinning around

You guys need to specify that this is ONLY for Horde druids (big shock from Blizzard).  Confirming that this doesn't work for Alliance druids on any pet with any glyph.

Edited by Meowfurion

I had to go try this right away with my night elf druid, who has the doe glyph, and it didn't work with any feline pet.  I tried Mr. Bigglesworth and the new owlcat pet, as well as a few others.

I took travel form, summoned my pet, targeted it, and did a /sit.

No go.

I'd love to see this work consistently across all druids and travel forms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meowfurion said:

You guys need to specify that this is ONLY for Horde druids (big shock from Blizzard).  Confirming that this doesn't work for Alliance druids on any pet with any glyph.

That absolutely sucks. I assume this is not intended? I hope. I pray. :(

56 minutes ago, Katherine26 said:

I'd love to see this work consistently across all druids and travel forms.

I have a bad feeling that this will be one of those "untouched/unsolved" bugs, at least for a while. This must be like bottom of their priority list of things to fix, unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Meowfurion said:

We didn't know why it didn't work for some people, so we linked to the reddit thread where it was being discussed instead. I'm still not sure if it's limited to Horde as you say or if there are other factors affecting it.

21 hours ago, bobo337 said:

Pretty neat to find this out to simply not be able to do it as an alliance druid.

Talk about an anti-climax, huh?

On 16.11.2016 at 4:44 PM, forsettii said:

I want a Humanoid Pet to Surf on my druids back.  Now that would be cool.  He would now and then Say Hang 10. lol

Should totally be a Children's Week thing for druids tbh.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Ny'alotha Allseer is a N'Zoth-themed mount added to the game in Patch 8.3. It is rewarded from a quest and could very well be the end-of-expansion reward for everyone, who defeats N'Zoth on Heroic difficulty before the next expansion, similar to Legion's Kirin Tor Summoning Crystal.
      Ny'alotha Allseer
      "To find him, drown yourself in the Circle of Stars."

Run Animation
      The mount shares animations with The Hivemind.

Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes New Forsaken Leadership in Patch 8.3 (Spoilers) Azshara's Bargain and the Key to Defeating N'Zoth (Spoilers) I'lgynoth's Whispers in Patch 8.3 (Analysis) Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Death Knight Starting Zone Revamp Hints in Patch 8.3 Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha New Essences in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Cloth Sets Preview Ny'alotha Leather Sets Preview Ny'alotha Plate Sets Preview Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview New Dubloon Vendors Selling Island Expedition and Invasion Crates in Patch 8.3 Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth Serpent Mount in Patch 8.3 Aqir Flying Mount in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 17th & 18th
    • By Stan
      Here's a preview of Leather sets that will drop in Ny'alotha, the Waking City raid in Visions of N'Zoth.
      Currently, there's some clipping going on with the belt which will be hopefully fixed in future builds.
      Leather Sets from Ny'alotha, the Waking City
      Raid Finder

Normal Difficulty

Heroic Difficulty

Mythic Difficulty

Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes New Forsaken Leadership in Patch 8.3 (Spoilers) Azshara's Bargain and the Key to Defeating N'Zoth (Spoilers) I'lgynoth's Whispers in Patch 8.3 (Analysis) Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Death Knight Starting Zone Revamp Hints in Patch 8.3 Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha New Essences in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Cloth Sets Preview Ny'alotha Plate Sets Preview Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview New Dubloon Vendors Selling Island Expedition and Invasion Crates in Patch 8.3 Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth Serpent Mount in Patch 8.3 Aqir Flying Mount in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 17th & 18th  
    • By Stan
      Last week, Blizzard added Death Knight creature textures for Allied Races and the Pandaren along with encrypted sound files of Bolvar and Darion Mograine to the game. In this week's PTR build, four Death Knight Swords have been added.
      If Allied Races and the Pandaren will indeed be able to become Death Knights in Patch 8.3, it would make perfect sense to revamp the starting zone, because the current one is outdated now that Bolvar is the Lich King.
      Blizzard added four Ebon Blade swords to the game on 8.3 PTR that will likely be rewarded to new Death Knights created in Visions of N'Zoth as part of the overhauled starting experience.

Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes New Forsaken Leadership in Patch 8.3 (Spoilers) Azshara's Bargain and the Key to Defeating N'Zoth (Spoilers) I'lgynoth's Whispers in Patch 8.3 (Analysis) Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha New Essences in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Cloth Sets Preview Ny'alotha Plate Sets Preview Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview New Dubloon Vendors Selling Island Expedition and Invasion Crates in Patch 8.3 Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth Serpent Mount in Patch 8.3 Aqir Flying Mount in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 17th & 18th
    • By Stan
      Blizzard has updated N'Zoth's model in this week's Patch 8.3 Build 32218.
      Old Model

New Model (Build 32218)
      The new model has more spikes and his eyes now have a purple hue.

Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes New Forsaken Leadership in Patch 8.3 (Spoilers) Azshara's Bargain and the Key to Defeating N'Zoth (Spoilers) I'lgynoth's Whispers in Patch 8.3 (Analysis) Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha New Essences in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Cloth Sets Preview Ny'alotha Plate Sets Preview Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview New Dubloon Vendors Selling Island Expedition and Invasion Crates in Patch 8.3 Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth Serpent Mount in Patch 8.3 Aqir Flying Mount in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 17th & 18th
    • By Starym
      There's more class changes coming to the PTR and Visions of N'zoth, as Discipline Priests' Schism will only increase damage done from Priest effects only. For other class changes, featuring more Priest tweaks, as well as Druid, Mage, Monk, Paladin and Warlock entries, check out our initial coverage of patch 8.3.
      Disc Priest (source)
      I’ve added the following new fix to the notes in the OP:
      Priest
      Discipline Schism now increases damage done from Priest spells and abilities only. Developers’ notes: This is intended to be consistent with other class cooldowns. Other Patch 8.3 Content:
      Visions of N'Zoth Class Changes Visions of N'Zoth Development Notes New Forsaken Leadership in Patch 8.3 (Spoilers) Azshara's Bargain and the Key to Defeating N'Zoth (Spoilers) I'lgynoth's Whispers in Patch 8.3 (Analysis) Allied Races & Pandaren Death Knight Textures Added on 8.3 PTR Official Mechagnomes & Vulpera Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Unlock Requirements Vulpera Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome Heritage Armor Preview Mechagnome & Vulpera Dance Animations Vulpera Tidbits: Racial Mount, Shaman Totems, Hunter Pet Corrupted Rings with Kiss/Curse Effects from Ny'alotha New Essences in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Cloth Sets Preview Ny'alotha Plate Sets Preview Wrathion's Legendary Cloak Preview Alpaca Mounts in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth Serpent Mount in Patch 8.3 Aqir Flying Mount in Patch 8.3 Assaults in Patch 8.3 N'Zoth's Model in Patch 8.3 Ny'alotha Raid Boss Names & Descriptions Goblin & Worgen Heritage Armor Sets Preview Visions of N'Zoth Content Update Preview Ny'alotha Raid Testing: October 17th & 18th