stormcaster

[Uldum][A] <Union> (7/7M) T/Th/Sun 8-11 EST LF Healing Priest/Resto Shaman!

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I will keep this brief as I know folks like to get to the point!

We are a 7/7M 3/3H raid team looking to add one Resto Shaman or one Holy/Disc Priest to our core raid team. We are on the PVE server Uldum and have been raiding since Vanilla. We raid Tues and Thurs from 8-11 EST and Sunday from 7-11EST. Hit me up in game if this sounds like a match with what you are looking for and we can chat, look at logs, etc!

Stormcaster#1629

Edited by stormcaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Mind Blast Priest deck list guide.
    • By Talethiel
      We've cleared heroic multiple times and are recruiting to build an unstoppable mythic team for BfA raiding! Fur fun we do all kinds of content like achievement runs and PVP. 
      We raid on thursdays and sundays 20:30-23:30 server time. We expect everyone to be on discord during raid times. We are searching for committed players that want to become a part of our team and don’t just want to grab a quick curve. So please have either already cleared heroic or at least multikills on other bosses. 
      Right now we are looking for more HEALERS and RDPS (especially a SHAMAN). We do consider all classes and specs though. Minimum itemlevel 945. 
      If you’re interested feel free to add me on batlle.net (Vefreas#2920) or contact me on discord (Vefreas#9038).
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Even Shaman archetype.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Even Shaman deck.
    • By MyBearShibbers
      About us/What we're looking for :)
      We are a long standing guild on Alonsus (2007) with a social and a heroic raiding focus looking for players to join the raid team ready for Battle for Azeroth.
      As an adult guild with a focus on having fun and progressing at our own pace we're looking for like-minded individuals who know their class, can give and receive constructive feedback and most importantly want to have a good time with good people.
      Outside of raiding we dip our toes into pretty much all other content so you can always find someone to run a M+ with you, and if you sweet talk them enough they might even join in with some PvP.
      Raid Schedule
      Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday during progress
      Thursday & Sunday on farm
      8pm - 11pm GMT (9pm - 12pm Server time)
      Requirements
      - An English speaker
      - 18+ guild chat can sometimes be a little NSFW because there are some warped senses of humour in this guild.
      - Access to Discord.
      - Some idea of what you're doing :D
      If you're interested in raiding with us please fill out an application and an officer will be in contact. Social members need not fill this out.
      https://goo.gl/forms/t2QD3mlOYDljYEBB2
      Raid Lead - Bnet -Shibbers#2276 | Discord - Shibbers#4913