bangla

Which trinket for MM hunter

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

First of all here is my armory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/Felantril/simple

So I recently got some trinkets and I'm pretty confused about which one I should take, I looked at the comparison on here but it didn't really help, I hope you guys can.

Here are the trinkets I have equipped at the moment :

860 Thrice-Accursed Compass (1,353 Agility, 322 Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery)

880 Tempered egg of Serpentix (1,631 Agility)

And in my bags I have :

850 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (1,233 Agility)

865 Eye of Skovald (986 Critical Strike)

I do not care about the item level at all, I think it's worth saying.

Can you help me figuring out which trinket should I use? 

Thanks !

Simcraft it. We won't really utilize crit all that much so you can probably trash or just bank the skovald trinket. Not sure how often the Serpentix trinket procs but I'd prefer the stormsinger. You should try to get the aran trinket since it's BIS. A WQ statstick is better than a thrice-accursed compass though.

Given the current stat priority for MM is Mastery>Haste>Agility I'd recommend going with:

860 Thrice-Accursed Compass (1,353 Agility, 322 Critical Strike, Haste and Mastery)

850 Stormsinger Fulmination Charge (1,233 Agility)

The mastery bonus from Stormsinger is HUGE and it proc's a lot. Like Darkpsycho mentioned, get some Kara runs in and try and get the Aran trinket... the haste proc is sweet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By nrotter2468
      I recently obtained several high item level trinkets for resto, but since healing isn't supported on simcraft I have no way of telling what to use when.
      I have a 930 Amalgam's Seventh Spine, a 910 The Deceiver's Grand Design, a 905 Sea Star of the Depthmother, and a 910 Bloom of New Growth
      I'm currently using the grand design and sea star, but am wondering if any of the others are better than the star.

I also have a question about ele trinkets, specifically at what number of targets I should swap my 930 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion for my 920 Spectral Thurible? My second ele trinket is a 895 Whispers in the Dark, which as far as I can tell should always be used.
    • By Teradan
      Hey all,
      most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
      Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
      Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
      Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
      I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.

any help appreciated
    • By Turbotooster
      So what are the bm bis trinkets ? 

• By vecroct
      Hi, I've been struggling since the patch to understand what is going on.  I have been getting versatility on most of the drops I receive from dailies/quests and world bosses.  Before the 7.2 patch I was getting plenty of master items and afterwards nearly all of the items are versatility.  I am perplexed and wondering if somehow the game is broken and thinks I'm survival or somthing.  I've checked everywhere, it's set to MM and my loot specialization is set to Marksmanship. This is not a case of exaggeration, it's nearly a night and day difference.  Out of like 10 items which used to be mostly +mastery they are all now +versatility.  Trying to open a ticket for this is confusing as well.  Unless someone can offer any advice, I suppose I now have something to discuss at the Blizzcon Benefit dinner with the devs.  I'm totally not enjoying playing with all this gear dropping with this crummy versatility.  Anything people can think to check?  It seems like a bug to me..... I'm lost.