2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Last week, Bay sat down with wordup and talked about Enhancement Shamans in Legon. He's back with another very detailed videos for all Brewmaster Monk players.
In the 152nd episode he's joined by BrewingScribe & Paoanii (Envy).
00:05:45 • Guest Roles for Brewmaster 00:22:18 • Brewmaster in 7.2.5 00:40:34 • 7.2 Artifact Traits 00:48:20 • Brewmaster in the Tomb of Sargeras 00:56:55 • Bugs/Tomfoolery with Brewmaster 01:06:06 • Mid-Show Commercial Break 01:11:18 • Brewmaster Artifact Challenge 01:16:14 • Stat Prioritization for Brewmaster 01:30:55 • Tier Sets Discussion 01:50:26 • What is the Brewmaster Community Up To? 01:52:45 • Builds and Talent Breakdown 01:59:16 • Brewmaster Trinket Prioritization For more information about Brewmaster Monks, visit our Brewmaster Monk PvE Tank Guide.
Many players are still waiting for Patch 7.3 to go live, before they complete the Mage Tower Challenge for their Artifact weapon appearance, because with increasing item level, the challenge becomes more trivial. If you have your appearance unlocked and think how good you are, you probably haven't heard of Muddymonk!
The player wrote on reddit that he finished Mage Tower Challenges for each class / specialization - that's a total of 36 challenges.
You can find more screenshots here.
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
-Tomb of Sargeras 7/9H
-The Nighthold 1/10M, 10/10H
-The Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
-Trial of Valor 3/3H
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.30-01.00 server time sometimes to 01:30) 2+1 days per week (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday as a progress night). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Redditor eke00372 uploaded a video of Argus the Unmaker from PTR. Blizzard opened Antorus for testing and a guild was able to access the raid's final boss, even though testing should have ended with Aggramar. The fight is still very unfinished. The boss can be CCed and isn't even an elite.
After defeating Aggramar, you talk to Magni and get teleported to the Seat of the Pantheon.
The fight takes place in an area called Seat of the Pantheon.
Multiple rewards await after you defeat Legion's final boss.
Scythe of the Unmaker (Polearm Weapon Transmog).
Shackled Ur'zul mount drops from Mythic Argus.
Kirin Tor Summoning Crystal is obtained when you complete Blood of a Titan.
Insignia of the Grand Army from completing The Death of a Titan.
Newly formed guild looking to recruit players for current content, but more aiming toward the release of Argus. Raid time will be Sat/Sun 7-10PM CT.
We are currently looking for casuals and people who want to be mythic raiders. We are friendly, helpful laid back team, who wants to do mythic progression.
What is required?
Have a non-toxic and drama free attitude.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Monk - Mistweaver/WW/BM
Druid - CLOSED
Shaman - Ele/Enh/Resto( pref. with DPS off spec)
Priest - Holy/Shadow
Rouge - Sub
Paladin - Holy/Ret
Warlock - Aff/Destro
Deathknight - Blood/Unholy
Mage - CLOSED
Warrior - Prot/Arms
Hunter - MM/BM
Demon Hunter - Closed