2 posts in this topic

I am getting very frustrated with gear drops. The stats quoted on the site say top priority is mastery-versetility for my guardian druid, but the majority of gear that drops is crit. Do I ignore the stats for Ilevel, since people won't invite you to anything if your ilevel isn't there or do I go for stats and not be able to go into mythic and such till much later?

earlier discussion on this in the forums:

additionally, yes crit seems to be on everything.  there is nothing you can do about it.  crit is needed for a great many classes to make their spec work, so there is a lot of crit out there.  even when trying to get the most vers and mastery I can, my crit is still higher?  nothing you can do unless you target specific pieces and farm them out. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cryea
      Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.
      I send my armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple
      And the logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.
    • By Timer
      Hey there!
      I'm 907 ilvl frost breath DK with the minimal 25% crit and 19-20% haste. I have 885 memento and convergence and I just got a 885 trinket with str and 1k crit.
      So excluding cases where ppl keep dying and with the new stat weights - is a pure stat trinket like that better than memento?
    • By Shredderizer
      Salutations! I have a problem regarding stats and ilvl, i've uploaded 2 pictures of my stats and ilvl with 2 different setups.
      In one picture, my stats are (what i consider to be) pretty high except haste, but in order to have these stats i must sacrifice 6 ilvls.
      In the other my stats have decreased drastically (except haste, which has increase drastically, as well as my ilvl)
      So i wonder what i should set my focus on, my ilvl, or my stats?
      Sidenote: with high stats and ilvl 868, In most aoe cases i outdps my hunter friend who is 887 by several miles, his skills are questionable though...
      Thank you so much in advance :)

• By ToxicDoom
      Hello everyone,

My current stats are:
      Crit:27%    Haste:15%     Mastery:49%     Vers:5%
      Should I just go and continue on mastery or keep it going with crit?
      Thanks in advance
      P.S. my legos are "Instructor's fourth lesson" and "Taktheratrix's Shoulders" if its relevant
    • By Cotics
      So with the new Patch on our doorstep, I was wondering if anyone knows how the patch will change stat priorities. Because of the nerf to 2ndary  stats.