Karrscher

How good is Soulgorger ?

3 posts in this topic

Hello !

Just a little question about the Soulgorger trait. I just reached the 36th point in my weapon and I'm asking if it is interesting to up this trait. I know that the first point is up to 10% bonus armor and then decrease to 1%. Is it worth it to up Soulgorger or just wait for the 7.1.5 new talents ? 

And somebody does have the patch note about those new talents ? Or this is just a "+1" added to existing ones ?

Edited by Karrscher

Hey!

Every Point which you insert into your weapon gives you stamina also.

what do you want more as tank? as stamina and armor? so insert this points. :)

the new artefact traits will come with 7.2, not 7.1.5.

till 7.2 you will complete your 54. poin.

maybe you can fill up the new traits only after completing the weapon before.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By serialkrusher
      during the hunter of hereos quest my armor broke i couldnt fight any longer. the only option i had was to hearth to dalaran to repair now i cant get back. i cant abandon the quest either im completely stuck
    • By Athenior
      "For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of  Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
      This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds. 
      Thank you for your time. 
    • By Lintbrush
      Hello,
      I'm reaching out in hopes of identifying flaws/gaps in my Havoc play style that may be resulting in lower than expected DPS in ToS. Please see armory and log links below. I do my best to adhere to the Icy-Veins provided rotation, and my opening burst seems to be more than adequate for most pulls but the drop off is significant. I'm wondering if my movement is just too over the top/paying too much attention to mechanics or if it's more 'what I'm pressing when". I will also note I made the switch to DH about a month ago so it's still fairly fresh for me.
      Some points I'll make in advance:
      - I'm unsure if I should be holding my 2nd Chaos Blades & Nemesis until my 2nd Meta is available (seems like a waste)
      - I have no 2nd DPS legendary options at this time.
      - I'm considering obliterating the darkmoon card up to replace my 930 trinket.
      - I do need to get more consistent with pre-pot and follow-up pot (is Old War still best pot?)
      Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/lintbrush
      Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25042042/13/

Any assistance provided is most appreciated. I believe my DPS is low for all bosses given my current gear so I'm concerned across the board.

Update 7/11: I swapped out the 930 versatility/AOE trinket I had on for my available logs with an Agi/Crit world quest 890 trinket and switched from Old War to Prolonged power for some H Kil'Jaeden pulls and my DPS seemed a bit more competitive. Still looking for advice!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comment about our Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter Build Guide.