Whiteppl

[Sen'jin][A] <For Valhalla> (7/7H 2/3H) Daytime Raiding

1 post in this topic

<For Valhalla> Sen'jin/Quel'dorei is looking for players to join our daytime raid group for mythic and Nighthold progression.

Very active guild with a lot to offer. Mythic + runs all the time as well as a second raid team (nights). Although we enjoy being progressive, we keep things light and fun, but get down to business where it counts.

We reached EN- 7/7 H on Oct-14, ToV 2/3H on Nov-29, and are looking for more players to fill out the team. We already have many very good players with high skill levels and performance percentages. With just a few like minded players we can do so much more. 

Recent logs during EN-H and ToV-N: https://goo.gl/VJHc6b

Our current schedule for the daytime group is:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 12:00PM - 3:00PM CST

Time zone conversion: https://goo.gl/FY1heH

We also have a night time group that runs Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST

If you need any additional info please let me know. You can contact me via this forum or via my btag MRJ#11947.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Royal
      Crit Pro Quo is a Horde DAYTIME guild on Illidan Us PvP Server.
      Currently 10/10H 1/10M looking to continue mythic progression and get ready for ToS

Quick Information

Server: Illidan(US)
      Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday
      Raid times:
      U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
      U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
      U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
      U.S. Pacific - 11.00 AM - 2:00 PM
      Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
      Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Attendance Requirement: 90% minimum

About us
      We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Night-shift people living in the US.

Attendance
      Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important. Raiders are not penalized for occasional absences, however they are expected to post any scheduled absences ahead of time.

Expectations
      Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role

If interested add me to btag Multan#11144 or Royal#1732
    • By Sephrya
      Who are we?

<Night Legion> was formed as a very late night guild but due to the lack of decent players during those hours we decided to move to daytime.

The guild is formed with the single goal of achieving high efficiency raiding with focused play during progression.

We're always open for new applicants and will not take gear into consideration since we're recruiting the player, not the character.

What we want from you:

- You are able to understand both written and spoken english.
      - You are over 18 years of age.
      - You can raid 11:00-14:45 3 days a week. Mon/Tues/Thurs
      - You can take constructive criticism.
      - You don't need someone to hold your hand while raiding.

What we can offer to you:

- A good, relaxed but focused atmosphere while raiding and outside of raiding.
      - Chance of seeing all the content even if you have a late night job or whatever interferes with regular raidtimes.
      - Fair Loot Council based on attendence and performane. Raider-Trial-Alt-Social.
      - Drama free! Anything leading towards it will be dealt with right away by an Officer.
    • By Tyrogus
      I had taken a short break from the game and I am looking to get back into things.
      I am looking for an afternoon raiding guild that runs 2 - 3 days a week.
      A little about me:
      890ilvl
      EN: 8/8 M, Cutting Edge
      ToV: 3/3 H, AoTC
      One of my old servers first to clear +15 M+ as well
      Battletag: Manbear#1373
      Hope to hear from you soon! 
    • By Navet
      About Bonus Stage
      We are a weekend raiding guild with a well-established and diverse group of core members. Our raid times accommodate multiple types of people with school and jobs that don't have a lot of time to commit during the week but still want to raid at a decent progression level. 
      Raid Times
      Saturday and Sunday; 10 am to 14 pm (EST)
      Progession
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare.
      3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor.
      1/10 Mythic Nighthold.
      Loot System
      We use EPGP to distribute loot in a fair manner. We have a healthy decay system in place to help newer members catch up in PR to veteran raiders within the guild.
      Recrutement Need
      We are looking for motivated players that will play their class to their maximum potential. 
      Specs that could be a good addition to the team:
      Enhancement Shaman
      Windwalker Monk
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      DPS Warrior
      Warlock
      Mage
      Apply @ http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/
      Contacts info
      Ahloris#1613 - "Ahloris" - Guild Master
      Terrific#11936 - "Asur" - Raid Leader