Zapowah

[Sargeras][A]<Devious>(9/9H) 2 Day Morning Alliance Team

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

<Devious> US-Sargeras-Alliance is currently looking for more exceptional players to round of our team.

\\Raid Times//

Wed and Thursday 9am-12:30pm CST

\\Current Needs//

All DPS

Strong Holy Paladin.

\\Requirements//

915ilvl+

55+ traits

Discord

Good attendance.

Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Recklessone#1445
Clarissa#1103
Yourdaddy#1318
Largetarget#1719

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Zapowah,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different (or if the information I added is incorrect), let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish (or the correct information) and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Saurohn
      Presidential Status is seeking to fill out a competent raid team with some additional MELEE & RANGED DPS. 
      [A][US][RUNETOTEM] <Presidential Status>

Raid Times : SATURDAYS & MONDAYS 7:30PM REALM TIME 
      Current TOS Progression : 9/9N, 3/9H, 0/9M
      Mythic Keystone + Groups : see guild chat
      Game Play: Adult/Mixed, Semi Hardcore to Casual
      Voice Chat: Discord (prefer app, prefer push to talk)

JOIN Presidential Status, and help us penetrate Mythic TOS and beyond!

PST SAUROHN#1535 in game for a guild invite or see one of the Officers below:

PST CONFESSOR our GM
      PST Wangtong OFFICER
      PST Elechi OFFICER
      PST Worri OFFICER
    • By Beautyman
      Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters.

What is Mythic Busters?
      Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced.
      This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids.

What makes raiding different with you guys?
      Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun.

Sounds great. When do you raid?
      Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members.

Awesome. Who are you looking for?
      We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn.

You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join?
      Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868).
    • By Sajakain
      ► Introduction:
      <Hand of Fate> is a group of adults who enjoy raiding on a light schedule and still see content cleared. Details of our raid team and atmosphere can be found below. We're looking for like minded individuals to join us in Tomb of Sargeras!

► The Details:
      Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team:
      Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Current Progression: 10/10(H), 9/9(H)  
      ► What We're Looking For:
      Above all else, we're looking for the person that simply enjoys to raid. We have a couple of different ranks; one that permits the casual raider who can only show up once or twice a month and one that is made for the more dedicated - the "serious" raider, if you will. Regardless of rank, however, we expect you to enjoy raiding and have fun playing the game. More details on the differences between these ranks, and their expectations, can e found on our website.

► Mythic+ Dungeons:
      We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding.

► Contact Information:
      Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us.
      Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to finding like-minded individuals to take on Legion with us!
      BattleTag Contacts:
      Sajakain (Guild Master): Sajakain#1683 Sanat (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553 Hikari (Guild Officer): Satonaka#1280
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 3/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 3/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue
      Healer - Resto Sham
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  920+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410