FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Solidrein

Retribution Paladin HELP

Hello lads. I'm having a problem with my ret with the trinkets this is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Lucine/simple

so i also have the trinket from Odyn 890ilvl but it came with mastery as a secondary stat. Also have "Chrono Shard" & "Eye Of Command" , so do i keep these trinkets i currently have ? my stats are fine as far as i know and i read somewhere to avoid mastery as a stat.

All help would be appreciated. 

P.S also got Plaguehive from Nyth 870 i've seen palas playing with this .

Edited by Solidrein

Your stats are spot on advancement wise. Id be looking to boost your Str now with your trinks. 

If i was in your fortunate position, id go for FCM and EoC, as the str boost and equip crit proc could mean your Crusade/FCM cool down might absolutely melt. 

Id recommend you sim them though and see what works best for you. Your stats are at a place now where the damage difference would only really be affected by ilvl and str, and also legendary buffs. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this