FORUMS
Hifarion

Hello everybody!

Hello

I´ve just entered the board and I thought it would be nice to introduce myself before joining discussions. Moreover I´d just like thank you for the great guides and all the other great input helped me to improve my "style of play" (talking about Hearthstone).

My name is Daniel, I´m 27 years old and from Germany (Hamburg). I´ve been playing Hearthstone since a month or so (therefore I´m still a newbie). After leveling all classes up to level 10 I stepped into pvp games and realized soon that I need to improve my decks as well as the way I play those decks. Further I noticed that I need to understand all the other decks and combos. Hence, I was looking for guides and so I just found Icy Veins. There are a lot of other sites out there, providing guides and all the other stuff - however, your site seems to be the one I´m always using when I need some advice. I really like your approach and your decks because they are not just 1:1 copies of current meta decks, but rather products of your own thoughts and your own huge experience (but they are still in touch with the current meta).  

Looking forward to join discussions and to get to know all of you :)

Hi there Daniel!

Welcome to Icy Veins, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I am more than happy to see new people join our HearthStone community here on Icy Veins. 

Make sure to leave your Battle.net tag in our BattleTag exchange thread and once you grow collection big enough to think that it can be used to improve your decks, feel free to ask for help in our Rate/Improve my deck thread. If you have any questions about the game or our site/forum, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the cold side.

Just a starter tip: watch streams/videos of high ranked people playing. this will improve your decision making a lot.

took me way too long to figure out that Northshire Cleric is generally not a good turn 1 play for example.

Cheers and cya around the forums

Shine

Welcome to the site! If you ever get stuck and need anything, don't hesitate to ask :D It's why we're here!

Tanks guys - sorry for the very late response, but just had a few very busy days (how nice life would be without the annoying real life obligations).

On 1/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, Shine said:

Just a starter tip: watch streams/videos of high ranked people playing. this will improve your decision making a lot.

took me way too long to figure out that Northshire Cleric is generally not a good turn 1 play for example.

Thanks for this tip. Just started watching videos of Trump and Kolento. Trump seems to be the man if you are a newbie. I always try to make my own decisions and to compare them to the decisions the pro has made. 

On 1/9/2017 at 5:45 PM, positiv2 said:

Make sure to leave your Battle.net tag in our BattleTag exchange thread 

Done! :)