Northshire Cleric — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Northshire Cleric is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. Due to the Priest'sHero Power, it represents potential card draw every time it is injured. Most enemy minions played on the first turn do not have the required 3 Attack to kill the Cleric, and so they will often have to spend more than 1 Mana removing it, or risk the Priest drawing multiple cards.
In Constructed play, Northshire Cleric has so much synergy with Power Word: Shield is strong with the Cleric, as it makes the Cleric difficult to kill, while Circle of Healing can often cause the Cleric to draw several cards in one turn, especially if played alongside Spirit Lash.and many commonly-used Priest spells that it is played in multiple archetypes.
In Arena, Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. It can directly challenge any opposing 1-drop with 1 Health, and is a constant threat to draw cards. It can also be held back in your hand until later in the game when you are healing bigger minions and you have more Mana with which to take advantage of the extra cards drawn.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge