Northshire Cleric — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Northshire Cleric is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. Due to the Priest'sHero Power, it represents potential card draw every time it is injured. Most enemy minions played on the first turn do not have the required 3 Attack to kill the Cleric, and so they will often have to spend more than 1 Mana removing it, or risk the Priest drawing multiple cards.
In Constructed play, Northshire Cleric has so much synergy with Power Word: Shield is strong with the Cleric, as it makes the Cleric difficult to kill, while Circle of Healing can often cause the Cleric to draw several cards in one turn, especially if played alongside Spirit Lash.and many commonly-used Priest spells that it is played in multiple archetypes.
In Arena, Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. It can directly challenge any opposing 1-drop with 1 Health, and is a constant threat to draw cards. It can also be held back in your hand until later in the game when you are healing bigger minions and you have more Mana with which to take advantage of the extra cards drawn.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck