Northshire Cleric — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Northshire Cleric is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. Due to the Priest'sHero Power, it represents potential card draw every time it is injured. Most enemy minions played on the first turn do not have the required 3 Attack to kill the Cleric, and so they will often have to spend more than 1 Mana removing it, or risk the Priest drawing multiple cards.
In Constructed play, Northshire Cleric has so much synergy with Power Word: Shield is strong with the Cleric, as it makes the Cleric difficult to kill, while Circle of Healing can often cause the Cleric to draw several cards in one turn, especially if played alongside Spirit Lash.and many commonly-used Priest spells that it is played in multiple archetypes.
In Arena, Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. It can directly challenge any opposing 1-drop with 1 Health, and is a constant threat to draw cards. It can also be held back in your hand until later in the game when you are healing bigger minions and you have more Mana with which to take advantage of the extra cards drawn.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck