Northshire Cleric — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Northshire Cleric is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. Due to the Priest'sHero Power, it represents potential card draw every time it is injured. Most enemy minions played on the first turn do not have the required 3 Attack to kill the Cleric, and so they will often have to spend more than 1 Mana removing it, or risk the Priest drawing multiple cards.
In Constructed play, Northshire Cleric has so much synergy with Power Word: Shield is strong with the Cleric, as it makes the Cleric difficult to kill, while Circle of Healing can often cause the Cleric to draw several cards in one turn, especially if played alongside Spirit Lash.and many commonly-used Priest spells that it is played in multiple archetypes.
In Arena, Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. It can directly challenge any opposing 1-drop with 1 Health, and is a constant threat to draw cards. It can also be held back in your hand until later in the game when you are healing bigger minions and you have more Mana with which to take advantage of the extra cards drawn.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List