Northshire Cleric — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Northshire Cleric is a Priest-only minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. Due to the Priest'sHero Power, it represents potential card draw every time it is injured. Most enemy minions played on the first turn do not have the required 3 Attack to kill the Cleric, and so they will often have to spend more than 1 Mana removing it, or risk the Priest drawing multiple cards.
In Constructed play, Northshire Cleric has so much synergy with Power Word: Shield is strong with the Cleric, as it makes the Cleric difficult to kill, while Circle of Healing can often cause the Cleric to draw several cards in one turn, especially if played alongside Spirit Lash.and many commonly-used Priest spells that it is played in multiple archetypes.
In Arena, Northshire Cleric is a very powerful card. It can directly challenge any opposing 1-drop with 1 Health, and is a constant threat to draw cards. It can also be held back in your hand until later in the game when you are healing bigger minions and you have more Mana with which to take advantage of the extra cards drawn.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens