carajh

Greenskins Wristcuffs in 7.1.5.

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

With the huge upcoming nerfs to BtE (crit multiplier removed) and greenskins wrists (400% to 300% damage), i am wondering if the effect will still be worth using in 7.1.5, or whether or not they will become a glorified stat stick. With the slight buff to ghostly strike also, it seems they may become useless. Does anyone have any info / run any sims on the issue. On a side note, with the single target buffs to outlaw is it going to be a competitive spec, and will slice and dice overtake roll the bones to give the spec more consistency (although make it far more boring).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carajh said:

With the huge upcoming nerfs to BtE (crit multiplier removed) and greenskins wrists (400% to 300% damage), i am wondering if the effect will still be worth using in 7.1.5, or whether or not they will become a glorified stat stick. With the slight buff to ghostly strike also, it seems they may become useless. Does anyone have any info / run any sims on the issue. On a side note, with the single target buffs to outlaw is it going to be a competitive spec, and will slice and dice overtake roll the bones to give the spec more consistency (although make it far more boring).

Probably worth using with a Blunderbus proc, but I'm not sure about regular use. I haven't run any Sims on it myself, I'll let you know if I see anything from anyone else

I doubt SnD will be better, it just makes it less of a loss to take. Adds a lot more consistency to the spec that some people were complaining about

Outlaw is and has always been a competitive Single Target spec. All 3 specs are viable in whatever situation you would like to use them in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually 200% - haven't simmed it either, but I am not expecting BTE to remain in the rotation (and the bracers will probably fall out of BIS status).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

It's actually 200% - haven't simmed it either, but I am not expecting BTE to remain in the rotation (and the bracers will probably fall out of BIS status).

Sims are showing that the bracers are still on top, so I figure BtE will still be used 

Not sure what the APL is for its use though, I haven't played around with Outlaw all that much. It might be only on Blunderbuss procs, or it might more beneficial to keep the buff active when possible. I assume keeping it always available is beneficial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

12 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Sims are showing that the bracers are still on top, so I figure BtE will still be used 

Not sure what the APL is for its use though, I haven't played around with Outlaw all that much. It might be only on Blunderbuss procs, or it might more beneficial to keep the buff active when possible. I assume keeping it always available is beneficial

Just did a test run and BTE is hitting over 1M regularly now, so maybe that across the board 16% will make up for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrEdren said:

I

Just did a test run and BTE is hitting over 1M regularly now, so maybe that across the board 16% will make up for it. 

Good stuff. I'm not back home from holidays until tomorrow late afternoon, so it will be fun to grind MoS for 18 hours a day play around with things 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Javalvik
      <Exo> is an old guild from Dragonblight which transferred to Stormrage in search of mythic raiders. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. 
      We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to get loot and have a good time, however this still means on progression nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some *filtered*.
      Our raids are on 3 nights a week; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm-12 Server Time (EST). The Monday raids are optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights.
      Currently we are accepting applications for any role, off specs are always a welcome addition but not required. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience, or class.
      We do not have a minimum item level required to join our raid team, however we will require you to catch up in our Monday farm-runs up until you are at a mythic level.
      If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please add Pasha#1800, Java#1849 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to talk with an officer.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Aggro Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Friedbones
      I came to Icy Veins to setup my Elemental Shaman only to find your Talent setup does not match what is offered in the game presently.  Below I have listed what I see in my current in-game talent setup and bolded those items that do not match your setup at all.
      Current in-game Talents listed:                                                   Your Listing:                      
      15 Exposed Elements Echo of the Elements Elemental Blast               Earthen Rage 30 Aftershock Master of Elements Totem Mastery       Call the Thunder 45 Spirit Wolf Earth Shield Static Charge         60 High Voltage Storm Elemental Liquid Magma Totem       Master of the Elements 75 Nature's Guardian Ancestral Guidance Wind Rush Totem         90 Earthen Rage Primal Elementalist Icefury       Surge of Power 100 Unlimited Power Stormkeeper Ascendance         I thought someone here should know about these differences because it appears there has been no update recently to your setup.   I know that I personally would appreciate an update so that I can adjust my in-game setup to work better.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Pirate Rogue guide.
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am/2am* Server Time (CT)
      CURRENT PROGRESSION: 1/8M 8/8H
      iLVL REQUIREMENT: 365+
       
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING
      Tank Healer Need Holy Paladin All DPS Pref Mage/Shaman for BL ABOUT US
      Currently looking for skilled semi-hardcore raiders for Mythic Uldir and the next raid tier.
      Booty Pirates is a semi-hardcore, close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Players wanting just Mythic+ and a casual experience (no raiding) are welcomed!
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      TLDR; we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
                *Raid can be extended to 4 hours on Fridays, but will be announced ahead of time.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Please follow the link below to fill out our app. (For both Raiders and Mythic+/Casual.)
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      In-Game Name: Pluu