carajh

Greenskins Wristcuffs in 7.1.5.

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

With the huge upcoming nerfs to BtE (crit multiplier removed) and greenskins wrists (400% to 300% damage), i am wondering if the effect will still be worth using in 7.1.5, or whether or not they will become a glorified stat stick. With the slight buff to ghostly strike also, it seems they may become useless. Does anyone have any info / run any sims on the issue. On a side note, with the single target buffs to outlaw is it going to be a competitive spec, and will slice and dice overtake roll the bones to give the spec more consistency (although make it far more boring).

1 hour ago, carajh said:

With the huge upcoming nerfs to BtE (crit multiplier removed) and greenskins wrists (400% to 300% damage), i am wondering if the effect will still be worth using in 7.1.5, or whether or not they will become a glorified stat stick. With the slight buff to ghostly strike also, it seems they may become useless. Does anyone have any info / run any sims on the issue. On a side note, with the single target buffs to outlaw is it going to be a competitive spec, and will slice and dice overtake roll the bones to give the spec more consistency (although make it far more boring).

Probably worth using with a Blunderbus proc, but I'm not sure about regular use. I haven't run any Sims on it myself, I'll let you know if I see anything from anyone else

I doubt SnD will be better, it just makes it less of a loss to take. Adds a lot more consistency to the spec that some people were complaining about

Outlaw is and has always been a competitive Single Target spec. All 3 specs are viable in whatever situation you would like to use them in

It's actually 200% - haven't simmed it either, but I am not expecting BTE to remain in the rotation (and the bracers will probably fall out of BIS status).

18 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

It's actually 200% - haven't simmed it either, but I am not expecting BTE to remain in the rotation (and the bracers will probably fall out of BIS status).

Sims are showing that the bracers are still on top, so I figure BtE will still be used 

Not sure what the APL is for its use though, I haven't played around with Outlaw all that much. It might be only on Blunderbuss procs, or it might more beneficial to keep the buff active when possible. I assume keeping it always available is beneficial

I

12 minutes ago, Carrn said:

Sims are showing that the bracers are still on top, so I figure BtE will still be used 

Not sure what the APL is for its use though, I haven't played around with Outlaw all that much. It might be only on Blunderbuss procs, or it might more beneficial to keep the buff active when possible. I assume keeping it always available is beneficial

Just did a test run and BTE is hitting over 1M regularly now, so maybe that across the board 16% will make up for it. 

1 minute ago, MrEdren said:

I

Just did a test run and BTE is hitting over 1M regularly now, so maybe that across the board 16% will make up for it. 

Good stuff. I'm not back home from holidays until tomorrow late afternoon, so it will be fun to grind MoS for 18 hours a day play around with things