sixxn

New Shoulders

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

So I'm confused on what to do at this point.. I'm at 30% crit with the shoulders equip and 120% mastery. Should I be stacking mastery now and not worrying about crit since I get 100% off start? I also have the bracers? Also since the burst is for 6 seconds I don't know what I should do for a opener anymore.. Any suggestions? 

I'm currently trying to figure this out as well. I'm sitting at 30% crit and 152% mastery and switched from EP and DS to MP and Vigor. That said, I'm also not really sure about whether it's correct to choose Vigor over DS and at how many CPs to Envenom (I'm going for 3+), but whatever.

For opener, I'm trying to maximise usage of the critbuff.

Garrotte > Muti > Rupture > Muti > Envenom > Vendetta > Muti (till 5 CP) > Vanish > Rupture > Kingsbane

After that it's just getting as much uptime as possible of Surge of Toxins, besides the usual Sin stuff. I don't know whether I'm going down the right road with all that, but I'm also doing not too bad. I hope someone with more knowledge may confirm or correct this.

Garrote -> Envenom-> Mutilate -> Rupture  -> Mutilate to 5 combo points -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Kingsbane >>>> Mutilate + Envenom

Use vendetta when short of energy.

On 12/01/2017 at 3:38 PM, Falx said:

Garrote -> Envenom-> Mutilate -> Rupture  -> Mutilate to 5 combo points -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Kingsbane >>>> Mutilate + Envenom

Use vendetta when short of energy.

I would say no to this, mainly cause you won't have Envenom up for the entirety of Kingsbane which is really important

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By weedle
      1. can i do comparable ( to subtlety ) damage as assasination rogue? what is difference in %?
      2. shadowcraft shows me that subterfuge is 25k dps more than nightstalker, is it real?
      3. simcraft shows me, that my dps now as assasination is 25-30k less than subtlety ( 55 and 59 artifact level ), will it be the same gap when i get 59 assa artifact, or subtlety damage is always higher?
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub