sixxn

New Shoulders

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

So I'm confused on what to do at this point.. I'm at 30% crit with the shoulders equip and 120% mastery. Should I be stacking mastery now and not worrying about crit since I get 100% off start? I also have the bracers? Also since the burst is for 6 seconds I don't know what I should do for a opener anymore.. Any suggestions? 

I'm currently trying to figure this out as well. I'm sitting at 30% crit and 152% mastery and switched from EP and DS to MP and Vigor. That said, I'm also not really sure about whether it's correct to choose Vigor over DS and at how many CPs to Envenom (I'm going for 3+), but whatever.

For opener, I'm trying to maximise usage of the critbuff.

Garrotte > Muti > Rupture > Muti > Envenom > Vendetta > Muti (till 5 CP) > Vanish > Rupture > Kingsbane

After that it's just getting as much uptime as possible of Surge of Toxins, besides the usual Sin stuff. I don't know whether I'm going down the right road with all that, but I'm also doing not too bad. I hope someone with more knowledge may confirm or correct this.

Garrote -> Envenom-> Mutilate -> Rupture  -> Mutilate to 5 combo points -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Kingsbane >>>> Mutilate + Envenom

Use vendetta when short of energy.

On 12/01/2017 at 3:38 PM, Falx said:

Garrote -> Envenom-> Mutilate -> Rupture  -> Mutilate to 5 combo points -> Vanish -> Rupture -> Kingsbane >>>> Mutilate + Envenom

Use vendetta when short of energy.

I would say no to this, mainly cause you won't have Envenom up for the entirety of Kingsbane which is really important

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OroNerVoSo
      Hi all! i've founded a different use of the Illusionist cobold and i have made this deck.
      but sometimes it just don't work.
      Early game seems pretty good Vs all. Need some help about it... 

### deathrattle rogue
      # Class: Rogue
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Raven
      #
      # 2x (0) Backstab
      # 2x (1) Cold Blood
      # 2x (2) Cheap Shot
      # 2x (2) Eviscerate
      # 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
      # 2x (2) Plated Beetle
      # 2x (2) Shiv
      # 1x (3) Sonya Shadowdancer
      # 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
      # 1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
      # 2x (5) Guild Recruiter
      # 2x (5) Lesser Onyx Spellstone
      # 1x (6) Cairne Bloodhoof
      # 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
      # 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
      # 2x (8) Splitting Festeroot
      # 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
      #
      AAECAaIHBKQDgNMCi+ECz+ECDbQB+wGMAr0EiAfn4QLq5gLw5gL15wLY6QLA7AKx7gK88QIA
      #

• By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Igneous Quest Rogue Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Quest Rogue Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Quest Rogue Deck.