Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nordavaer

Help me choose trinket

2 posts in this topic

Hello, can anyhelp tell me the best trinkets to use. i have Bloodthirsty Instinct(865ilvl), Spontaneous Appendages(865ilvl) and Ethereal Urn(895ilvl)

I know that Spontaneous Appendages is really good with Stormstrike procs. im mostly unsure about the bloodthirsty insticnt and urn.

If the Urn and BI were both 895, the difference would be only about 1% or so. With the massive disparity in item level you need to be using the Urn and Spontaneous Appendages, IMHO. The way they have items scaling now, steps up in item level become exponentially better as you go higher up the tree.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ChrisCr0ss
      Hey! quick question: Is it worth using frostbrand with Eye of the Twisting Nether without having the bracers? I assume hailstorm is still worse over AS. Thanks for the help!!
    • By Zeilaj
      Hello guys,
      Right now I have 3 legendaries in my possesion and I would like to know which combination would be the best for 7.2 with the upcoming changes:
      - Emalons charged core (Chest).
      - Akainu's Absolute Justice (Bracers). Extra LL damage is increased to 50% in 7.2
      - Roots of the shaladrassil (Pants). They get extra stats in 7.2.
      In 7.1.5 I have Pants+Chest equipped. Should I keep it like this in 7.2? Do you think it is worth switching any of them for the bracers? I would have to switch Ancentral Swiftness to Frostbrand
      Thanks for the help!
      P.S.: I am using the T19 4-piece bonus with Boulderfist. Would it be worth switching to Hot Hands? I would hate switching back to Rockbitter.
    • By Hathora
      Just looted a Convergence of Fates last night and this morning got Spiritual Journey from Blingtron of all things. 
      Question is.  
      Spiritual Journey + Convergence of Fates + Feral Lunge > Emalon's Charged Core  for single target? 
      I have a Tier chest replacement for Emalon's and I figure any fight that has enough to proc Emalon's means I wear it for sure. But what about Single Target fights? Any thoughts on this? 
    • By Phantosmagor
      Hello, guys. So i have a little qustion:
      i have:
      Cinidaria, the Symbiote
      and 
      Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
      And trinkets:
      Nightblooming Frond (865)
      Ethereal Urn (875+socket)
      I don't know what is better to use:
      1)Frond+Kiljedan
      2)Kiljedan+Urn
      3)Cinidaria+Urn+Frond

P.S. Already have second legendary, so i can't use both (kiljedan+cinidaria)
    • By Geex
      Hey everyone, new here.
      I just got done with Normal Nighthold with my guild and my DPS.. well sucks. Can anyone look at my logs and see what's up? Maybe a few pointers?
      Thank you!
      Armory:  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Geex/simple
      WL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15631063/11/#