Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jagodziarz

MM Hunter cap of haste needed?

2 posts in this topic

Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?

This was the case right when it went live but it is no longer the case. Keep checking the guides if you need to double check that sort of info, Azor will continue to update the guide if there is any info like that to be added.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.
    • By Bunbohue
      Now with patch 7.1.5 out and the boots/talent energy refund being nerfed, does energetic stabbing become our most sought after relic trait?
      Is there any order of best > worst amongst the relic traits?
    • By maviebris
      So I was fortunate enough to get mantle of command last night, and ran some quick sims. Based on my sims, it would seem that crit has over taken haste in the stat priority when using mantle of command. So stat priority is as follows:
      agi > mast > crit > haste > vers

I haven't calculated weights, but the difference in simulations was significant. I'll leave the weight calculating to others. The idea is that with mantle of command and the changing function of dire beast, it is more advantageous to get more dire beasts from crit, than reducing the CD through haste. Maybe someone else can confirm this also.
    • By JayJae
      With the new changes what are peoples thoughts to the haste and mastery stat prio when you have the anger of the half giants. 
      I have been messing about on Mr robot and I have concluded it's good to keep them ballanced but favoring mastery over haste, 

I'm open to more suggestions and thoughts though
    • By RomsKidd
      Hello guys,
      I have the legendary ring Eye of the Twisting Nether, but Hailstorm is nerfed and should not be used anymore, is it still worth it to take this talent with that ring and do rotation with Frostband or not anymore? :/
      Thanks a lot guys!