jagodziarz

MM Hunter cap of haste needed?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello there: )

Guyz i've got a question, i've been reading on icyveins forum , that in the new rotation/talents we need atleast 17% of haste just to have a proper DPS on it. It's that true?

This was the case right when it went live but it is no longer the case. Keep checking the guides if you need to double check that sort of info, Azor will continue to update the guide if there is any info like that to be added.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Validius
      Hi all, just a few questions on haste... the general wisdom seems to be that the more haste the better. I'm at 34% haste and I'm wondering if that's overkill. I've got a few gems and enchants I could swap over to Mastery. If you need an armory link let me know.

Thanks!
      -Val
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By weaverk
      Hi all, 
      here is the thing, my MW (Sitaki) and i are in a bad place - i have tried a lot of strategies, gearing etc but i do not really feel i 'get it' - i am oom quickly in fights (both my trinks are chosen for mana regen), and in general i do not feel good about my heals in raids (M+ is not my focus)
      Approach/rotation - to use vivify as my main spell, essence font either just before a movement phase when i cant heal, or when large number of the raid is missing health, enveloping mists on low tanks, followed by either artifact or vivify spam to get them up. i do have a bad habit to ignore artifact because of slow cast time, so i do hit 12 stacks quite often (and therefore waste some charges i know). i try to have a renewing mist running, but i could probably do better. i dont try fistweaving. i have noticed in fights where i can ignore tanks more, my heals and mana usage are generally better
      Legendaries - i have belt, legs, shoulders and tank chest i use belt and legs atm (because legs are supposed to be very strong and i need to use legs or shoulder slot for 4piece tier
      Consumables - crit food, int flask, prolonged power for pre-pot and channeled mana pot in fight
      Gearing -generally my plan is the 2 mana trinks,  use 2 legendaries and try to maintain 4-piece, switching  the others in desperation when i get depressed with my healing (i have a bagful of gear, and can change to re-align  stats if needed).
      Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/sitaki/advanced
      Logs - these are my latest, there are a lot more uploaded on warcraftlogs (my rotations on mythic wipes were done knowing we would wipe before i could oom! hc ones after should be good tho) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZFXHWRAkY3fcvKhN/
      TLDR: my MW makes me sad, help me love it again please, any further info needed please feel to ask ^^

Cheers, 
      Sitaki

---- Update
      just noticed i am wearing cloak with no ench/gem, its new - i would probably put int ench and a crit gem 

• By thomson92
      My game time expired about 1-1,5 months before patch 7.1.5 appeared in wow.
      I focus only on pvp and I play shaman ele. Is it worth to come back to wow? Can you guys tell in what condition pvp is right now (2s,3s,bg's / wpvp)? Comments on blizzard forum don't encourage me to return. 
    • By GrandCross
      Is there a Haste or Critical Strike Soft/Hard cap for Retribution Paladins in this current patch? I'm trying to figure that out so I can try to hit those caps.