Lavarose

[2.4.3] Del'Rasha CC Blaster Build (Arcane Orb)

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

I play in Asia, since I got back to China, with the great firewall of China, its such a pain to still stay in US servers.

please note that this is not a power build, but can perform pretty well.

Anyway, lets start.

The game is full of archon wizards and flashfire wizards, it will be fresh to see some new variations, after some testing, so I came up with this: the CC Blaster.

A build can CC the entire screen and hit really hard while teleport around untouched with 5 times of your life shield on! Sound to good to be true ;)

Read on.

----------------------

Skills:

• Primary: Magic Missile: Conflagrate
  • Secondary: Arcane Orb: Obliteration
  • Button 1: Blizzard: Frozen Solid
  • Button 2: Black Hole: Supermassive
  • Button 3: Teleport: Calamity
  • Button 4: Slow Time: Point of Return

Passive: 

• Galvanizing Ward; 
  • Arcane Dynamo; 
  • Evocation; 
  • Unstable Anomaly;

(Teleport: Reversal is also an awesome rune, but it is really bad for travel and easily messed up when in dire situation making panic error happens a lot, if you perform well, Reversal can makes you pop out from nowhere and gone for the mobs with infinite teleports 1 second CD, seeing mobs mindless chase you back and forth, especially with Slow time to Slow/stun and making enemy missile slow motion, managing the battle field )

You hit pretty hard with Obliteration rune, can 2-shot anything in TX including Rift Guardians, most will die in one hit.

--------------------------

Tal Rasha 6 set proc with the following skills:

• {Fire} Magic Missile: Conflagrate
  • {Arcane} Arcane Orb: Obliteration
  • {Cold} Blizzard: Frozen Solid
  • {Lightning}: Black Hole: Supermassive
  • {Option Arcane}: Teleport: Calamity

------------------------

Gears:

• [Tal Rasha 5 sets] with [Royal Ring] for full set bonus
  • [Delsere 3 sets] with [Royal Ring] for up to 4 set Bonus
  • [Bastion will Ring set] for signature spell & spenders alteration damage increase.
  • [Unstable Scepter Wand] for Arcane Orb double trigger.
  • [Triumvirate Source] for 600% Arcane Orb damage increase.
  • [Ashnagarr's Blood Bracer] for 520% life of shield increase

(Note: tal belt & tal amulet must be taken, as it is a un-conflicting slot; others are by choices as long as the two sets bonus goal is achieved, tal armor also need to be taken for the IAS roll)

---------------

In Cube:

• Mirrorball (3 conflagrate missile)
  • The Shame of Delsere (AP Rege & Faster Speed of Magic Missile)
  • Ring of Royal Grandeur (make wearing two sets possible)

(you may use the aether walker teleport no cd in weapon slot. but with so many spell u need to cast and rotate, its pointless to have a no-cd teleport in most situations.

also, since you cast so many magic missiles so might as well increase its damage potential.

in-geom is not needed, since spawn cc will have diminishing returns, and you can't use teleport too often with spells need to rotating.

The Furnace in the other hand is a good choice if you need more elites damage.)

--------------

Gem:

• Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard (200% life shield)
  • Simplicity's Strength (increase signature damage and reliable heal)
  • Gogok of Swiftness (for IAS & CDR)

------------------------------

Basic function layout as below:

Offense (with Gogok Gem IAS)

• 1. Arcane Orb: Obliteration 
  • 2. Magic Missile: Conflagrate /with Mirrorball & Simplicity Gem
  • 3. Tal set meteors
  • 4. Arcane Dynamo Passive & Triumvirate Souce Combo
  • 5. Bastion Will Ring Set.

Defense

• 1. Tal set 4 set bonus
  • 2. Tal set 6 set bonus
  • 3. Del set 4 set bonus
  • 4. Galvanizing Ward with Blood Bracer
  • 5. Molten Wildbeest Gem with Blood Bracer

Mobility

• 1. Teleport with CDR & Gogok Gem

Life Rege

• 1. LoH with fast IAS
  • 2. Life Rege with not taking damage (Molten Wildebeest Gem)
  • 3. Magic Missle with Simplicity Gem

CC

• 1. Freeze CC with {Blizzard: Frozen Solid}
  • 2. Disable CC with {Blackhole: Supermassive}
  • 3. Stun CC with {teleport: Calamity}
  • 4. Slow CC with {Slow Time}
  • 5. Stun CC with {Slow Time: Point of No Return}

With all five CC you can make the whole screen disabled!

------------------------

Build favors Cooldown reduction & Attack Speed

IAS makes your AP Rege super fast, and making magic Missile a viable AOE skill, and you can move out your location faster.

CDR makes your an acceptable teleport cooldown and can span blackhole to gather for Arcane Orb Obliteration kill.

Obliteration also is the fastest travel rune.

That concludes the guide, I'm on low paragon level and can not test beyond TX Rift. If anyone interested, can test it out on high GRs for end game performance.

So far it is a fun build to play.

Just keep in mind that you are a ranged Blaster build, need CC to survive. You will be crashed if you go into Melee range. So be careful with your teleport as it still has close to 4 secs CD with CDR. 

If you need to teleport on top of mobs to disable mob skill, followed by blizzard freeze is recommanded.

Any feedback is welcome.

Edited by Lavarose
format change

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chumani

***LEAKED IMAGE OF 1st RAID BOSS IN NEW VANILLA SERVERS***

**11/11 N Antorus as of 12/3/17** 
      Raid times   630 - 830pst    Tues/Thur/Sun        Alt/casual raid    630 - 830pst  Mon
      Hai Raiders! Looking for a guild you can call home?? Looking for a guild you can raid with?? Looking for a guild thats active?? Mature and Fun?? Look no more!

Corrupted Destiny guild is looking for YOU!! Are you wanting to raid and havnt been able to? Maybe you need a guild that does..... Hope to log in and see other guild members online?? Maybe you need a guild that its possible in! We are one of Skywall's oldest guilds. We have watched them come and go and yet we remain strong! We feel as if we are a family.... you will too! We are getting ready for Antorus the Burning Throne raid incoming soon! Come and join us and help us kick ass in there! Casual raider? Non raider? Come join us anyway, run our lesser raids just to get some gear or to gear up your alt!!

We have been here for a long time.... Come and join us and you will immediately know why this is so!

Im Chu.... and I am waiting for you!!

Chu#12466 - Deni#1743
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100
    • By Doqq
      Main Skill Tempest RushElectric Field
      Sweeping wind Sweeping WindInner Storm To maintain spirit regen.
      Sweeping WindCyclone is also viable, but it doesnt give you any spirit regen.
      And More spirit regen... ( tempest rush takes 30 spirit every second so you really need it ) Mystic AllyAir Ally
      Defensive skills EpiphanyDesert Shroud + SerenityAscension to avoid molten explosion + other 1 shot mechanics while you are rushing away ^^ OFC Mantra Mantra of SalvationAgility 
      Passives.
      Fleet Footed Chant of Resonance Exalted Soul Harmony
      You get more movement speed, more spirit regen! and more def.
      And NOW to the gear...
      Sunwuko's Crown
      Sunwuko's Soul
      Sunwuko's Leggings
      Sunwuko's Paws
      Sunwuko's Shines
      5 Set, because we are using -1 set from the Ring of Royal Grandeur in the cube ofc.
      Shoulders.
      Mantle of Channeling, Good def and good attack boost.
      Wrists.
      Reaper's Wraps, Really good sustain of spirit with those globes.. must have imo. you could use Ancient Parthan Defenders OR Nemesis Bracers.
      Belt.
      The Witching Hour or Kyoshiro's Soul witching hour is more dmg.. kyoshiro is for lazy ppl :P
      Boots.
      Ice Climbers gives immunity to freez and other slows and hoolyyy are they annoying!
      Weapon!
      Balance must have. DMG skyrockets with this. Warstaff of General Quang is for speedruns you can use it if you want to or if you dont have Balance..
      Rings!
      Convention of Elements + Wyrdward
      Both are a must! Convention boosts lighting dmg so you can bursts those elites! and WYRDWARD is the key to this build, lighting dmg has a 35% chance to stun. Its important! Because we are using Cesar's Memento in the cube. Tempest Rush gets a huuuuuge dmg buff with this combo and tempest rush with the Electric Field rune stuns mobs really often so it  always procs.
      And ofc we are using Vengeful Wind for the last important piece in the cube. It buffs Sunwukos set bonus even more. up to 10x 1000% more Tempest Rush dmg. And 10x 1000% the decoy dmg, but thats not that important.
      LEGENDARY GEMS
      Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver Weird i know, but it heals you and thats really good.. you could use Wreath of Lightning to get that ms boost, i consider that a speedrunner gem.
      Bane of the Trapped Dmg DMG DMMMGGGGG
      Esoteric Alteration DEF DEF DEEEFFF !!
      And thats that, Let me know if you have any doubts about anything, questions... etc. etc.
      I have done GR70 with this and it was easy.
      This build cant do Big grs, i dont think.. but its fun and easy to play with^^
    • By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Vyr Archon Wizard Build Guide.
    • By Baes
      Hello fellow raiders!     Stormguard's current progress is 5/9(M) Tomb of Sargeras and we are inviting more friends to join us on soon Mythic adventures! 
      Ranged:
      Druid Hunter Mage Shaman Warlock Melee:
      Rogues Healers:
      Paladin Shaman   Who WE are We are Stormguard - a Mythic, semi-hardcore raiding guild that once upon a time moved from Steamwheedle Cartel to Argent Dawn in search of new friends and adventures. We have years of raiding experience and a great atmosphere in our raids that we value a lot, successfully maintain and are very proud of. We appreciate a good joke, friendly banter and even a good pun! We do not, however, tolerate insults, enraging or any display of aggression - if it will occur- it can earn you a boot from the guild.    Who YOU are You are a gentleman,a lady or a cat, who is mature, has raiding experience, polite and has a good attitude. You are not a drama queen/king/cat, whiner or a grumpy dwarf. You are researching your class's tips and tricks and are always up to date with news and changes. You come prepared, repaired and bearing a good joke for the night and are able to listen/talk using our voice communications. Patience and a good sense of humor are crucial!   Since we reside on an RP server, some of our members are RPers and some are not - which means you are not obligated to RP but you may not disturb or insult in any way others that do so. You shall always remember that you represent our guild when you are out in the wilderness or in the cities and shall behave accordingly.     What our GOALS are Stormguards ultimate goal is to clear each current content tier on mythic difficulty while maintaining a good and friendly atmosphere. We raid 3 times per week: Wednesday, Thursday and Monday evenings from 20.00 to 23.00 server time. We do not normally extend over the raid-end time, unless it is the last encounter and it is agreed with all the raid members. We require our members to attend minimum of 85% of the raids.     For SOCIAL members: We are always welcoming social members. To fulfill social member requirements you actually have to be social! Social members are the soul of the guild and we value them as much as our raiders.   How you can FIND us: Please visit and apply at our guild page: http://stormguard.openlogix.se Please register with your ingame character name for faster approval.