6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
most likely something similar has already been asked but still I thought it cant hurt to make my own post.
Basically I am a Blood DK (https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/malganis/deathadan) and I am wondering which trinkets I should use.
Right now I am wearing a Feverish Carapace (Goroth, iLvl 900) and the Reliquary of the Damned (Desolate Host, iLvl 925).
Yet I recently acquired a Darkmoon Trinket Immortality iLvl 900 and I am unsure of which trinket to replace. Any Ideas?
I know the Goroth trinket is technically better but I am unsure as the reliquary provides 4k Stam.
any help appreciated
As the topic says, I need some help with my paladin. I feel that I'm underperforming extremely during single target fights, such as Goroth. I feel sort of comfortable with my AoE encounters, but open to suggestion and advice there as well.
I feel that I've focused on the wrong stats as well, because I've read somewhere that if you have the cloak, you should have around 28-30% haste.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/rambon - Take a look at the Goroth encounter, where I don't even reach the epic bracket for my IL.
I'm pretty sure I'm using the right and best rotation, my opening may differ tho. Open to input and advice, and of course criticism about my rotation.
If there is something I've missed in this thread, that someone notices that I'm doing wrong, please include it in your comment.
so Ive been turning to icy-veins' guides for advice for some time now, and I hope somebody can help me with my current problem as well.
Im a Ret-Pally currently 903 equipped with 45 traits. According to the parses on warcraftlogs and also my personal feeling, Im performing rather poorly on NH HC raids.
Here's some info:
Things I am already aware of:
- Zeal isnt optimal for single target (forgot to get tomes to change during raid)
- Potion of old war is better than Prolonged power (same issue)
- Missing enchants on neck and back
Now I see how the above might add up some damage, but it feels like im lacking substantially more. The parse of scorp in particular seemed underwhelming, although this might be because we didnt pull all adds constantly (?). Anyhow, I looked at checkmywow for reference, and I wasted almost no CDs, barely any HP and my HP-Spender with judgement up ratio was between 95 and 100%.
I dont have access to Convergence or 4 set bonus right now, nor any better legendary than Sephuz.
I wanna improve but I am kinda stuck right now, unsure of what to work on. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi everybody, 1st post here.
Since NH started I've changed my main spec from Holy to Retribution.
My first problem is that I still not have 2nd useful legendary (got the ring, but have only Movement Boots as other legendary).
In AOE fight (like Skorpyron or even Auriel where you need to kill frost and arcane adds fast) I'm Always in top 3 and often got 75%+ ILVL performance on warcraftlogs.
In ST fight I have awful performance (never over 50% ILVL performance).
My main concerns are:
1) Talent Build for ST: I'm using ES, Zeal (4 pcs. T19) and Blade of Wrath. Is this the optimal build?
2) Trinket: I've got CoF 875, Unstable Arcanocrystal 860, CotCS 870, Entwined 875 (no Faulty Countermeasure, VOTW hates me). What trinkets you suggest to use?
3) Stat priority: using SIMC for my toon, I see a lot of different values and i'm a little confused. Just changing 1 trinket or 1 talent, Haste Mastery and Crit weights changes a lot (Vers tends to stay in 1st place in all sims). What stat priority you suggest for ST fights?
4) Crusade use: since I use CoF, I use Crusade at every CD possible and not saving it for specific moments in fight. Is this a big mistake?
This is my last log from Krosus HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YxNAnDWqR2KHGhm7#fight=19&type=damage-done
My guild is not oriented in fast progress, but I'd like to improve my personal performance :)