FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Alst3r

MM Rotation help

Hello hunters,

i nees some help with the marksmanship rotation. I'm trying to follow the guide of azortharion

• In no-proc periods: Arcane Shot Icon Arcane Shot until 95 Focus, then Aimed Shot Icon Aimed Shot to not Focus cap and repeat. If Icon Windburst becomes available during one of these periods, use it immediately and generate focus withArcane Shot Icon Arcane Shot afterwards. Then, towards the end of the Vulnerable Icon Vulnerable window, cast the 2 Aimed Shots with roughly 4 seconds remaining on Vulnerable Icon Vulnerable.
  • When you get a proc:  Marked Shot Icon Marked Shot → Keep Cast Arcane Shot Icon Arcane Shot once (twice with extremely high Haste) so that there is only ~4 seconds remaining on Vulnerable → 2x Aimed Shot Icon Aimed Shots.

But i really have some diffcult. Usually i'm doing this:

- If vulnerable is down: cast windurst if is up or marked shot -> 1x arcane shot -> 2x aimed shot

But really, i never have enough focus to do this and a lot of time i can cast only 1 aimed shot.

I dont understand.

Edited by Alst3r

very good video and information..In the video i just saw Can you please tell me the addons that show your shots and vulnerable up on the screen.. i believe this will help me with my rotations as i do not reconize the addon

Edited by Murphyslaw54
new info