FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arkpit

SC/HC Should have separate Journey

Honestly, just remove the Haedrigs gift from the other but I'd really like to go through the journey on both modes.

After I was done with SC journey I started playing my dear Hardcore but honestly, it felt lacking having your journey saying just "Completed!" because it removes any early milestones you would like to have. I would love to see that you had the journey separated between the two modes considering that all paragons and progression is.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 99Rifts
      Hi All,
      I've created an excel file calculator for best GR level to chose in order to get most XP/hour ratio. Check it out and let me know what do you think. Comments are always welcome!
      Hope it helps!
      Cheers
    • By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By zenomex
      Hey there,

I lost sight of D3 for since release and a few days ago I heard about the game and its changes so I decided to start playing again.

I'm almost done with the destroyer journey (yay solo'd grift 40 today) but I'm getting rather desperate to get all the objectives from all the chapters. I really want that fiery player portrait, absolutely love it.

While I've been leveling I've been trying to look for people to help me around (ex. grift 60 conquest) but no luck as of yet, hence I come forth to you on Icy-Veins.

Anyone around willing and able to help? D: