Diakra

Help with DH DPS

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like to ask, if someone can help me with DPS on my DH. I have 876 ilvl, but doing only 200-250k DPS

It is very strange for me, because some DH´s that have same gear/stats as I doing much more dmg/dps. 

May someone please help me with this case?

Thank you.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Diakra/simple

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21354682/11/

Edited by Diakra
  • Like 1

The Demon Hunters I've seen at your ilvl with AotHG have been doing about 400-500k dps on most bosses. I think it might come down to issues with your rotation. Don't take anything I say the wrong way, I'd never want to talk down to someone, but perhaps you should read up on this section of the guide and make some changes to how you use your abilities.

2 hours ago, CandyllxD said:

Spec into First Blood. :)

- also yes, I can agree that First Blood is generally taken over Chaos Cleave unless you're going for a Demonic build, which is mostly used in dungeons rather than raids.

Edited by Ampea

Hello,

Thank you both, for suggestions. I changed talent to First blood and doing everything that the guide is saying but still i am ending up with 0 fury and only auto attacks.. and that is really slowing me even if i am trying to save some fury i ended up with just hitting target with auto-attacks and nothing more and still doing same dmg as previous.

I think it maybe be that i dont have complete artifact if not then i dont know..

edit:Just to be clear i doing this dmg mid fight if a dont have any cds left.. 

Edited by Diakra

21 hours ago, HaaZ said:

I think it's because you forget to put the spell  demon's bite : http://www.wowhead.com/spell=162243 in your action bar :p 

Before the 7.1.5 lot of us using the talent Demon blades http://www.wowhead.com/spell=203555/demon-blades who transformed the basic spell on a passiv talent ^^ 

I maked the same mistake xD

Hi, I think you overlooked iam not using demons bite, but demon blades and that is passive spell.

BUT! I think dps is going up as I recieved some new gear and almost finished my artifact traits so in few days i should get the + 5% dmg boost and then it should be better and better.

My problem was that i get gear really fast and my artifact cannot catch up.. 

Thank you all for your suggestions.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is a Mythic raiding guild recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team for BfA. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Especially Mage, Monk, Rogue
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://tinyurl.com/AbyssWhisperwind
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Demon Hunter Multishot Build with Marauder Set guide.
    • By taldorblackfire
      Hey everyone,
      So, I think my problem is my gear as I have been trying to rack my brain on why my dps is not that great in raids. Some of it I admit is probably not sticking 100% to my rotation, but any help/suggestions would definitely be appreciated.
      You can find the analyzer for the most recent log here: https://wowanalyzer.com/report/4K3dCR86gfMv2Njt/2-LFR+Antoran+High+Command/Darkbriar

Thanks in advance! 😎
    • By Narii625
      SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M
      CURRENTLY RECRUITING*
      Tank All DPS (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      Now recruiting for BFA!
      Currently looking for skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for the upcoming expansion.
      We're semi-casual in terms of the time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      Booty Pirates is a close-knit late night guild that hangs out in Discord frequently. We enjoy joking around, playing alts, doing Mythic+, playing other games, or just hanging out. 
      Fun guild events are scheduled often!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other.
      (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)
      GOALS FOR BFA
      In Battle for Azeroth we plan to push Mythic more than we did previously in Legion, and not spend nearly as much time on Heroic. 
      This means we will jump into Mythic/Heroic weekends as soon as the majority of the Heroic gear is done. (Mythic Friday and Heroic Sunday, for example, until we phase Heroic out completely.) 
      SCHEDULE UNTIL BFA**
      Fridays currently mandatory for core raiders for a partial Heroic clear.
      Sundays reserved for non-mandatory misc WoW activities (M+, leveling alts for BFA etc.) or other non-WoW related events.
      If ilvl is high enough, you can join for Friday (950+) and Sunday on any character, not just the one you want to play in BFA.
                *The class you play in BFA can be different from what you play now; we will be flexible until the expansion hits.
                **Schedule subject to changes.
      JOINING THE BOOTY PIRATES CREW
      Make sure to add me on Battle.net and/or fill out our short 6 question app to join us. We look forward to speaking with you!
      Start the app here! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 The alliance are coming.... It is an 'inevitable destiny'. DONT fight alone.... Come and stand with us as ONE.... We are HORDE... We are CORRUPTED! Open recruiting for BfA... we are currently 4/11 Mythic Antorus 11/11 Heroic. Raiding schedule for BfA-
      Sun/Tues/Thurs  630-930 pst  Progression Mon will be Alt/Casual raid  Currently fridays are reserved for keys although everyday in guild is 'key day' 😛
      CD is one of THE oldest guilds on Skywall and still massively active and standing! Come find out why! Come join our family!
      Come.... Get.... CORRUPTED! 😎
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743