FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SpanishInquisition

Power Auras Classic and GCD

Does anyone have a way to get the "Action Usable" in Power Auras Classic to ignore the Global Cooldown?

Or another option in the addon to tell me when an ability is off CD? As a Fury Warrior I want to know when the Bloodthirst and Odyn's Fury abilities are available, but they only show up when the GCD is off. They flash up for a fraction of second as I hit a different ability then go again as the GCD is triggered.

I want to know if they will be available when the GCD ends, not wait for the GCD to end then decide what to use next.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fillingi
      Hey guys, just a quick question.
      I just want to see if this happens to anybody else, but it has become an issue for me recently. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens for the majority of the time I'm doing damage.
      For moves like raging blow, bloodthirst, colossus smash, things like that, the ability doesn't seem to cast right as I hit the button when it's available. There is some sort of delay that lasts maybe 0.5-1 second or so, and it causes me to struggle getting out all the raging blows I've prepared for a colossus smash debuff. Also, it appears that my bloodthirst casts are delayed, and I can't even see whether I'm enraged or not until like a full second afterward.
      I've tried lowering all my graphics settings... And I'll just mention that in the past, even with high graphic settings, this has never been an issue as far as I remember. This problem also occurs on my retribution pally, which REALLY hinders things considering haste and speed to generate holy power are essential to their damage.
      Please help me, and offer any advice or theories of what could be causing this. Thank you very much.
    • By idmaxguy
      Hello all, I thought I would share my power auras strings with everyone. They aren't the prettiest, but they work. Main things I track are:
      Dark Soul
      Burning Rush
      Skull Banner
      Backdraft
      Rain of Fire
      There are some for affliction and demo too, but I haven't updated them as I have bene focusing on destro.
      If people enjoy them enough, I can put some more effort into them. If anyone else has some strings to share, post them up with a screenshot or video, I love seeing different setups and I know a lot of people are good at making aesthetically pleasing, efficient auras!
      Video of them in action!

Set=Page 1@Aura[1]=Version:4.23.11; icon:warlock_grimoireofsacrifice; buffname:Grimoire of Sacrifice ; x:1; customname:108503; texture:3; mine:true; customtex:true; size:0.75; y:370; texmode:1; inverse:true; ismounted:0@Aura[2]=Version:4.23.11; anim1:11; icon:ability_deathwing_sealarmorbreachtga; buffname:Burning Rush; customname:111400; customtex:true; size:0.31; y:100; texmode:1@Aura[3]=Version:4.23.11; icon:spell_warlock_demonsoul; buffname:Dark Soul: Misery; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:15; mine:true; customtex:true; size:0.2; inverse:true; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[4]=Version:4.23.11; anim1:11; icon:spell_warlock_demonsoul; buffname:Dark Soul: Misery; x:-213; customname:113860; mine:true; wowtex:true; size:0.42; y:-33; texmode:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[5]=Version:4.23.11; target:true; icon:Spell_Shadow_GrimWard; buffname:Curse of Exhaustion; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:2; owntex:true; mine:true; combat:true; size:0.2; y:170; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[6]=Version:4.23.11; target:true; icon:Spell_Shadow_AuraOfDarkness; buffname:doom; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:2; owntex:true; mine:true; combat:true; size:0.2; y:170; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[7]=Version:4.23.11; icon:spell_warlock_demonsoul; buffname:Dark Soul: Instability; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:15; mine:true; customtex:true; size:0.2; inverse:true; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[8]=Version:4.23.11; anim1:11; icon:spell_warlock_demonsoul; buffname:Dark Soul: Instability; x:-213; customname:113860; mine:true; wowtex:true; size:0.42; y:-33; texmode:1; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[9]=Version:4.23.11; target:true; icon:spell_fire_twilightflamebreath; buffname:shadowflame; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:2; owntex:true; mine:true; combat:true; size:0.2; y:99; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@Aura[10]=Version:4.23.11; b:0.1725; g:0.0706; icon:Ability_Warlock_Backdraft; buffname:backdraft; texture:6; alpha:0.27; size:0.94; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:-118; stacks.x:19; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UpdatePing:true; stacks.h:1.52@Aura[11]=Version:4.23.11; target:true; icon:Spell_Fire_FelRainOfFire; buffname:rain of fire ; x:-288; bufftype:2; owntex:true; mine:true; size:0.32; y:235; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:BOTTOM@Aura[12]=Version:4.23.11; icon:ability_warlock_fireandbrimstonegreen; buffname:Fire and Brimstone; x:1; customname:108503; texture:3; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; size:0.46; y:370; texmode:1; ismounted:0@Aura[13]=Version:4.23.11; icon:ability_warlock_baneofhavoc; buffname:Havoc; x:-213; customname:113860; bufftype:15; owntex:true; mine:true; size:0.2; y:62; inverse:true; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.Texture:Crystal; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM; timer.Transparent:true; timer.Seconds99:true@
    • By Stoove
      Introduction
      Have you ever found that you're missing out on refreshing Water Shield, that your Earth Shield keeps falling off or that you always miss the debuff timer on Ultraxion? These are all common problems, but they have the same solution! Power Auras Classic, an addon for WoW, lets you customize graphics which can change or animate your screen to remind you do do certain things, or give you information about any event you like.
      Power Auras is an incredibly powerful tool, but it can be daunting to new users! Everybody I've talked to about it has expressed how difficult they found it to make something useful out of the myriad options, sliders, menus, etc. This guide is centred around using some basic ideas and examples as a way of introduction to using and creating with Power Auras. This process will talk you through the challenges of making a good Aura and arm you for creating your own. What it will not do is show every feature and combination - that would take forever! The guide is split into the following sections:
      Where to Begin Your First Aura Making a Good Aura More Advanced Functions An Example: Stoove, Restoration Shaman Useful Import Codes Where to BeginAfter installing Power Auras Classic and enabling it in WoW , log in and type /powa - this will open the main Power Auras menu, which allows you to control the activation of Auras, to debug them, to manage and delete them and to enable/disable them. To edit an Aura, you can right click on its icon to show the edit pane. The Aura's effect will also be shown on your main UI (and highlighted in green). There are also buttons for importing or exporting auras, which I will make use of now.
      Press the Import button on the main window and paste in the following string;

Version:4.23; buffname:Spirit Link Totem; begin:1; x:-80; customname:Spirit Link Totem; bufftype:15; speed:1.6; exact:true; PowerType:0; off:true; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.24; y:-247; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER; timer.Transparent:true; timer.ShowActivation:true Now right-click the icon that appears in the grid window and replace "Spirit Link Totem" with any ability with a long cooldown that your character has. Congratulations! You've just enabled your first Power Aura! When you enter combat, the icon for your ability should appear near the bottom-centre of your screen. When you use the ability, the icon will disappear until it's ready for use again. That's the basic functionality of a Power Aura.
    • By Stoove
      Hi everyone,
      I was just reading the Resto Shaman Macros & Addons guide through and noticed that you recommend Power Auras as a useful addon. A lot of the people I've spoken to about PowA have said that they have a huge amount of problems getting a good aura set up and working to show their cooldowns.
      I was wondering if it might be useful to link to a thread (like this one) where people can discuss setting up Power Auras for Resto Shaman. I can contribute some auras I've made which work very simply and are easy to understand visually for; Spirit Link, Water Shield, Mana Tide, Unleash Elements, totem re-placement, and a few other things. If you think that's interesting, I'll post the shareable strings that PowA can create for you and some screenshots.
      This would also be a good place to start a discussion on PowA uses for Resto Shaman in a raid environment.
      Let me know,
      Stoove