Bamsehop

[Sylvanas][A]<Another day> (7/7HC, 3/3HC, 10/10N) recruting raiders, need DPS and healers

2 posts in this topic

<Another Day> are recruiting raiders. We have normal NH 10/10 clear and are starting progression in to HC. we raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 20:00 - 23:00 server time. We are mainly looking for ranged dps and healers, but we will consider all request to join. we need reliable people who are active in the game. We do all kinds of events on the side like RBG's, BG's, Mythic+ and much more We are a small community of friends who are looking to expand, come and join the fun!

If you got any questions you can whisper our officers in game Tringy, Nerode, Demitria, Bamsehop, or drop a comment on this thread.

apply on our website: http://anotherday.shivtr.com/

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @Bamsehop,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bizanator
      Greetings fellow gamers!  I'm in the US Eastern time and am looking for a fun group of people to game with.  I bounce between D3 and Destiny 2 mainly, but have a small collection of other games to pass the time.  I'm generally on for a couple hours in the afternoon like 4 - 6 and then depending on the night, it's anyone's guess.  This past season was my first completed, but couldn't push too far into GR's due to low paragon.  
      In Destiny 2, my Warlock is just above 500 light score and I haven't started on my Titan yet in Forsaken.  I miss a lot of content by not having a group and although I could use the D2 App to do the poor man's LFR, I'd rather get in with a guild that's serious enough to get to the good stuff, but that's not going to kick me for having a life outside of my gaming chair 😉
      If this sounds like a good fit, or you're like minded and game around the same time, drop some comments and I'll either join or we can start a new guild.  
      Best of luck in your RNG roles in Season 15... may your BiS gear be full of Primal's 🙂
    • By Chumani
      Inevitable Destiny   (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 JOIN US!
      We are currently 8/8 Normal Uldir and 2/8 Heroic Uldir  -- Kickin' ass and hell with their names!
      1st  raid - Sun/Tues/Thurs 600-830pst
      2nd raid - Fri/Mon 530-800pst
      We ARE one of Skywall's largest and oldest standing guilds! Very active with a large player base. ALWAYS something going on, mythic dungeon runs, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Arathi Highlands Warfront, PVP events.... always something!!!
      Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
      Chu#12466 or Deni#1743
    • By Xantten
      <exceL> is a recently-established raiding team based on the Tarren Mill server, Horde [EU].   Supported by one of the UK’s leading esports organisations, exceL Esports, we are building a raiding team in advance of Battle for Azeroth with the sole intention of progressing to and clearing mythic end-game content in the new expansion. For more information on exceL Esports please see our website and check out our social media pages:   Guild: https://www.guilded.gg/exceL/ 
      Esports: https://www.excelesports.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/exceL Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/excelesportsltd Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/excelesports YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/excelesportstv Discord: http://rebrand.ly/xLDscrd   Background   exceL Esports was established in 2014 and is a professional competitive gaming organisation that serves to enable its playing staff to compete at the highest level in global esports. We value honesty, professionalism and integrity and look to combine our expertise with our passion for esports to create a stable, profitable and successful organisation.   exceL’s co-founders, Joel and Kieran, were hardcore Vanilla raiders and have remained fans of the World of Warcraft franchise ever since. exceL’s ambitions to recruit a raiding team are part of a wider strategy to explore opportunities in World of Warcraft esports.   Despite being a newly-established guild, our core members achieved Ahead of the Curve (11/11HC) in Antorus, the Burning Throne and would have progressed to mythic given more time. It remains our sole ambition to ensure this team is progressing through, and ultimately completing, BfA end-game content - up to and including Cutting Edge.   Expectations   What you can expect from us: A fun and friendly raiding team with an overt focus on raid progression combined with an understanding of life’s priorities Fair treatment when making the raid team selection - in the event that we are over-subscribed for raids, rotation decisions will be made to offer all capable individuals the opportunity to contribute to raid progression The opportunity to contribute to discussions regarding the guild’s strategies and decision-making Utilisation of the Personal Loot system   We are looking for players who: Can display relevant raid experience from Legion and/or previous expansions (at least 11/11HC in Antorus, the Burning Throne, is preferred) Can provide evidence (i.e. logs) of strong previous raid performance Take responsibility for their own raid attendance and performance Are open to constructive criticism and are prepared to be given advice on how to improve their performance in raids Will make every effort to educate themselves on developing raid strategies Will make every effort to maximise the performance of their character, including the studying of relevant logs Are prepared to take the initiative and make creative strategic suggestions to aid raid progression Enjoy being part of a team Are patient and understand that progression requires a positive and productive mindset   Recruitment and Requirements   Recruitment is currently open for the following classes/specs: Tanks - All (except Blood DK) Healers - Priest (Holy/Disc), Paladin (Holy) Ranged DPS - Mage (Any), Priest (Shadow) Melee DPS - Shaman (Enh), Rogue (Sub), Warrior (Arms) or Monk (WW)   Raid Schedule   Wednesday: 21:00-00:00
      Sunday: 21:00-00:00   All times indicated are server times. You will be expected to be online at least 15 minutes before the raid start time, at which point the final raiding roster will be announced. At least one 10 minute break will be held during every raid.   We will not be doing mandatory split runs, alt raids or PTR tests. However all scheduled raids will be highly organised and focused.   You will not be asked to raid additional days. However we do expect members to be active outside of raid times to continue progressing their main characters. We are also likely to be regularly running Mythic+ dungeons, especially early on in the expansion.   How to Apply   If you are interested in applying please complete our application form -> http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdwlVrMK8l <- and if you have any questions, please contact our Guild Master Xanten#2717   Successful applicants will be invited to join our Discord server, used as the main VOIP platform whilst we are raiding as well as the guild’s main text-based communication platform.   Thank you and we look forward to hearing from interested parties soon.
    • By Orb
      <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders.
      Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday  for progression raids
      Progression: 8/8 N 2/8 H
      Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can. 
      Looking for:  
      Ranged DPS  If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message
      B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, or Radjehuty#1804
      Discord: nox#2686
    • By joat
      Who We Are
      Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community
      Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.
      We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
      5/8H, 8/8N Uldir.
      We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
      Our mandatory raids are:
      Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Optional:
      Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Sundays are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
      DPS: Wait-list. Players who are truly interested should fill out an application and join the guild as a community member until a raid spot opens up. 
      Interested? Next steps: 
      Please check out our team's wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit.
      Read the Guild Code of Conduct
      Complete and submit a New Raider Application
      Join the guild's Discord server
      Add the Raid Leaders on bnet:  joat#1832 & lambkill#1856  
      Looking forward to hearing from you!