Psychedelicx

Outlaw Rogue seeking help on Trinket combination

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I currently have alot of choice when it comes to what trinkets I should use. I ofcourse have been simming all the different options but because alot of these combinations include Nightblooming Frond, I take them with a grain of salt and am looking for other opinions. Just for FYI the highest SimDPS combo i am getting is Nightblooming Frond + Hunger of the Pack which is at 754 112 SimDPS. With all options I am between 897 and 898 iLvL. These are my choices

895 - Heroic Warforged - Nightblooming Frond
890 - Heroic - Entwined Elemental Foci
885 - Heroic - Arcanogolem Digit
885 - Titanforged - Unstable Arcanocrystal (+930 to all secondary stats)
880 - Mythic - Bloodthirsty Instinct
880 - Mythic 14 - Hunger of the Pack
940 - Legendary - Kil'Jaeden's Burning WIsh (This basically is not an option however due to me having Greenskin's Wrists and Insignia of Ravenholdt Ring)

Cheers for all your help, If you would like anymore information just ask.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Psychedelicx/simple

Jesus H Christ, 885 Arcanocrystal? 

The only real answer I can give you is to go with whatever Sims tell you, or spend an hour or two smacking a dummy and seeing what they each give.

I would probably lean towards the Arcanocrystal and Legendary, dropping the Ring. The legendary trinket can cheese some really nice damage on grouped mobs, so while it being the best dps is situational, it's never really bad and has a TON of Agi on it. I don't have the Ring to play with though, so idk how much damage it really adds.

Other than than that, Frond is probably my second choice. My own Rogue has one, and it was making up about 5-6% of my overall damage as Sub, but I'm pretty short on decent trinkets so don't have much to experiment with.

Afaik the Foci's proc rate is too low to make it worthwhile, but the Arcanogolem is pretty good