Hindrigan

more dmg with aftershock > ancestral swiftness

1 post in this topic

Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By WindowsSeven
      I'm not entirely sure what I am doing wrong that is getting me this result, but I am getting about a 30k dps difference on training dummy when I use a defile, clawing shadows, shadow infusion build than when I use the recommended talents. I left the rest of my talents unchanged and I have yet to see where the dps difference is coming from (arbiter or clawing shadows), but I'm very confused as to how this could happen. Links to armory and mrrobot below.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/goragi
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/f3a7a9c5f88e4d10b5cb45224684a073
      Defile damage breakdown, Arbiter damage breakdown
      I felt like I had a harder time keeping my disease up and using coldheart on cooldown (or rather whenever at max stacks) with the arbiter build. Am I missing some key thing or do I just need to git gud? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By Sarkoa
      All Shall Burn Build
      Level 1 Master of Destruction
      level 4 Gluttony
      level 7 March of Sin
      level 10 Demonic Invasion
      level 13 Infused Power
      level 16 Battleborn
      Level 20 Perishing Flame

straight forward dps build high survivability what you need to do is keep melee heros at range once build is finished they will lose health fast the major idea is to make all shall burn as powerful as possible use ultimate Perishing Flame while cd on all shall burn is active as well as globe of annihilation constantly be moving and you should be all right if health is low disengage when low level on talents and go heal your mana will be burned through quickly so when it's low get out of there and hearth back to base
    • By ShadowDragon177872
      1. Introduction
      The LoN Rapid Fire grenade build hinges upon the the effects of The Wailing Host and Litany of the Undaunted`s Set bonus and the power of Wojahnni Assaulter combined with the ability to channel forever with the Sin Seekers 

2. Build
                                                                        Primary skills
      Rapid FireBombardment Marked for DeathContagion VaultTumble Fan of KnivesBladed Armor PreparationInvigoration VengeancePersonal Mortar                                                                                                                 Secondary skills
      Grenadier Perfectionist Thrill of the Hunt Awareness 3.1 Gear Setup
      Helm:Visage of Gunes Shoulders:Mantle of Channeling Gloves:Magefist Chest:Aquila Cuirass Belt:Hellcat Waistguard Pants:Pox Faulds Boots:Boots of Disregard Bracers:Krelm's Buff Bracers Amulet:Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity Ring 1:The Wailing Host Ring 2:Litany of the Undaunted Weapon:Wojahnni Assaulter Offhand:Sin Seekers 3.2 Legendary Gems
      Legendary Gem 1:Bane of the Powerful Legendary Gem 2:Bane of the Trapped Legendary Gem 3:Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard 3.3 Kanai's Cube
      Weapon slot: Dawn Armour slot:St. Archew's Gage Jewelry slot:Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192