Hindrigan

more dmg with aftershock > ancestral swiftness

1 post in this topic

Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tiqqle
      Hi all!! 
      As many of you are probably aware, coming up in next patch Elemental Shaman (and mage, druid, priest) classes are getting their Animations re-done. They're all really awesome looking and when I was looking at videos I didnt see any that directly compared what 7.3 new animations looked like compared to 7.2.5 patch animations for Elemental..... So I made my own :). I wanted to share with everyone in case you're curious about it too!

Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see this for the other classes with animation updates!
      Tiqqle
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub
    • By Crudetorrent
      Hi, This is about Ice Veins Demonology 100 talent discussion. I'm greatly confused about this, since I can't see any synergy between Ascendance and Soul Conduit. If anyone could clarify this. I've already thought about it having something to do with summons. But it has to do with DE so yeah. Simply can't see the synergy with theese two together.
      Copied right from the 100 talent discussion from Icy Veins:
       Soul Conduit is the best option for single target and light cleave and should be your go-to for most encounters. This talent is only worthwhile if using  Thal'kiel's Ascendance.

• By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By Hunterdrizzt
      Hi fellow hunters.
      More to invite discussion than asking for any specific help.
      Recently been experimenting between the dire frenzy build and the stomp build in ToS, going in with the expectation that the dire frenzy build would win in terms of dps. A few runs on a training dummy/ sims showed very little difference between the two (screenshot attached, albeit with a few gear upgrades since i last raided), so I thought I'd give the stomp build a go in a raid.
      I was actually amazed by the difference it made in my dps. Stomp turned out to be miles better in the raid than dire frenzy was. On goroth heroic went from 850k the previous week to 980k this week. Similar effect of harjatan. The only scenario where dire frenzy was even close was heavy aoe on mistress sasszine. Very little gear difference between the two runs, certainly not enough to account for >100k dps. (For those interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13743279/13#difficulty=4&class=Hunter&spec=BeastMastery&metric=dps)
      Stomp certainly felt more fun to play, and less punishing if you miss a cast, unlike dire frenzy where you lose your stacks which has a big hit on dps.
      The suprising thing is im not using the soul of the huntmaster or any T19.
      So a few questions:
      Is stomp better for me because of my gear? Lots of crit with bracers/mantle.
      Blind luck? (Unlikely)
      I'm terrible at dire frenzy? (More likely)
      Dire frenzy will scale much better with gear?
      Thanks for your time :)