Hindrigan

more dmg with aftershock > ancestral swiftness

1 post in this topic

Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By nrotter2468
      I recently obtained several high item level trinkets for resto, but since healing isn't supported on simcraft I have no way of telling what to use when.
      I have a 930 Amalgam's Seventh Spine, a 910 The Deceiver's Grand Design, a 905 Sea Star of the Depthmother, and a 910 Bloom of New Growth
      I'm currently using the grand design and sea star, but am wondering if any of the others are better than the star.

I also have a question about ele trinkets, specifically at what number of targets I should swap my 930 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion for my 920 Spectral Thurible? My second ele trinket is a 895 Whispers in the Dark, which as far as I can tell should always be used.
    • By Lemmi
      Hi guys,
       first of all: Sorry, my English isn't very well.

Yesterday I played a little bit with my gear, legys and talents on raidbots and found out that my simulated dps should be a little bit higher by using Aspect of the Beast.
      Talents: 2111113
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; Qua*pla + Sephuz
      sim: 1225k single target dps

By way of comparison my old build:
      Talents: 2111112
      gear: 2x T19; 4x T2O; waist + Sephuz
      sim: 122Ok single target dps

Using simcraft by my own with the same settings I get for my 
      old build: 1215k single target dps
      and with Aspect of the Beast only: 1187k

In the past I simed allways a little bit higher with raidbots in comparison to simcraft, but the tendency was the same.

Any ideas why there are bigger discrepancies this time?

Greetings
      Lemmi

• By Tiqqle
      Hi all!! 
      As many of you are probably aware, coming up in next patch Elemental Shaman (and mage, druid, priest) classes are getting their Animations re-done. They're all really awesome looking and when I was looking at videos I didnt see any that directly compared what 7.3 new animations looked like compared to 7.2.5 patch animations for Elemental..... So I made my own :). I wanted to share with everyone in case you're curious about it too!

Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see this for the other classes with animation updates!
      Tiqqle
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub