Ririxia

[Draenor][H]<We Tried> 7/7M 3/3HC 1/10M is recruiting!

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

ABOUT US
We Tried is a mythic progression raiding guild formed by an ambitious raid leader seeking like minded, progression oriented players who would work together towards clearing the latest content while it is still considered relevant. After suffering some roster issues, We Tried merged with Procrastination in late December 2016 and together we have fully cleared Emerald Nightmare Mythic within just two weeks.

OUR PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & FUTURE GOALS
Although we have since slowed down, we are proud ourselves of holding the realm 27th Nythendra Mythic and 24th Elerathe Renferal Mythic kills.

Today we are actively working towards forming a raid team that would be able to attain our previous glory and compete on a realm wide level.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
Frost DK
BM/MM Hunter
Retri Paladin
Shadow Priest
Elemental & Resto Shaman
Arms/Fury Warrior

*Applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status*

RAID TIMES
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.00
Thursday 20.00 - 23.00
Sunday 20.00 - 23.00

IDEAL RECRUIT
Our ideal recruits are players who are passionate about the game and about progress. Each raider is expected to do whatever they can to improve their skills outside of the raiding environment and pull their own weight within the raid.
We are looking for mythic ready players who, without fail, know the tactics for every boss prior to entering the instance; have solid knowledge of their class and continuously strive to improve themselves; have a near 100% attendance rating; are prepared to wipe often on progression nights and can not only take the constructive criticism that comes their way but are also able to give constructive criticism back, as well as share new ideas and approaches relevant to the content we are clearing at the time.

CONTACT & INFO
If you have any questions or concerns you're welcome to contact me in game (Ririxia#2172) or on Discord (Ririxia#1469). You can find more info about our guild, guidelines, raiding policies, trials and the loot system, as well as apply on our website - http://we-tried.enjin.com

Edited by Ririxia

Skorpyron is dead and we are still recruiting a Frost DK, BM/MM Hunter, Retri Paladin, Shadow Priest, Elemental & Resto Shaman & an Arms/Fury Warrior! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shiera
      Tired of Guild Shopping?  

Grievance is Recruiting for our Alliance Guild on Proudmoore!  

http://www.grievancegaming.org  

Ever buy a game (or download a free 2 play mmo) and sit there waiting to choose a server, hoping you choose a good one with good people that are helpful and not just jerks that flame you when u ask a question. Ever hate joining a guild that you know no one? Ever hop from guild to guild trying to find one that suits you and your play style? Have you ever quit a game that you liked but could never get help from guildies or even find a guild that you liked? Well I am here to tell you there is an answer. Grievance is an online gaming community that spans many games.  

Grievance can be found playing in the following games:  

Official Grievance Guilds  

Elder Scrolls Online (Aldmeri, Daggerfall, Ebonheart Guilds available at launch)  

EverQuest II - Permafrost Server  

EverQuest Next (Guild available at launch)  

Final Fantasy XIV - Midgardsormr Server  

Guild Wars 2 - Denova's Rest Server  

Neverwinter - Dragon Server  

Rift - Wolvesbane Server  

SWTOR (Empire: The Shadowlands) (Republic: Jedi Covenant) - PvE Servers  

Star Citizen (Squadron available at launch)  

Wildstar (Dominion and Exile Guilds available at launch)  

World of Warcraft (Horde) - Thrall Server  

Embassies (Smaller Grievance Guilds)  

Aion - Siel Server  

Dragon's Prophet - Kronos Server  

EVE Online  

League of Legends  

Tera - Tempest Reach Server  

World of Warcraft (Alliance) - Proudmoore Server  

Team Grievance (Grievance FPS/Shooter/PvP Clans)  

Battlefield 4  

Warframe  

World of Tanks  

(many other smaller and Independent MMOs)  

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.  

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.  

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.  

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.  

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.  

Thank you for your time,  

Steelheart  

visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org  

• By Kastaleepu
      Hi!
      I would like to ask somethng about ice lance and other procs aswell.
      To maximize dps, should you always try to get rid of Fingers of Frost procs with ice lances? And if you get flurry proc, do you want to get rid of ice lance procs before casting flurry + lance combo?
      I am not sure how much icicles and maximizing their damage output before dumping them affects your damage.
      Thank you
    • By Junataro
      Hello Icy Veins! Guild Name: The Fish and Bread Trick

Realm: [H] US-Dalaran

Realm Type: PvE

Realm Timezone: EST

Raid Times: Sunday and Tuesday 8 pm to 10 pm/10:30 pm.

Raid style: Casual

Openings: Good on tank classes.  Could use more ranged DPS.  Hybrid healer/dps classes always loved!

Public Discord: https://discord.gg/jcNFDxw

<The Fish and Bread Trick> is a Christian Horde guild on the Dalaran server. We are a thriving and actively raiding community on Dalaran. We have been around since 2009 (I am the same guild leader actually) and continue to have a solid core of players. We are set to rock Antorus as soon as it drops, but right now we're still working our way through heroic ToS because we are casuals and have still are having fun.

Christians? Yep, we're mostly Christians who play World of Warcraft. Crazy-sauce I know. But you know what, we respect and love everyone who joins the guild regardless of their faiths and backgrounds, and we expect that all guild members do the same to each other. We also expect that you keep the cussing and raging out of raids by at least using that handy-dandy push-to-talk button.

We are not a Bible-verses-in-trade-chat spewing club or an attempt to convert anyone. We just enjoy playing with like-minded folks, and we help each other out as life hits us with real friendships because we think of this guild as a fellowship, not just a bunch of NPCs whom we invite to M+ runs or raids.

We are normal level raiders who intend on finishing heroic. Raid style is casual, but we check logs, and officers encourage players to get better by helping them learn their class. Noobs are welcome.

Interesting? Go to the guild website at http://www.thefishandbreadtrick.com to apply. Feel free to contact me via Bnet at Junataro#1159 or join our Discord and ask questions in #guild-inquiries.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
      P.S. TF&BT is one of the very few Horde Christian guilds around, so we really hope you Horde guys and gals will look at us!
    • By BuRnBuLL
      Hello everyone.

I've been playing hunter MM as my main for a while, but lately i've noticed that my DPS output might not be as high as it should. A couple of months ago, I tought it might be my ilvl or my mastery that was too low, but i've tried different builds and i still can't get closer to some other hunters I run into some ToS H pugs.

I'm actually sitting at 938 iLvl. Don't have many BiS, but my stats are kinda high. My weapon relics are bad(low ilvl, i'm still stuck with 915 relics), and I still didn't get any other good legendary besides the Soul of the Huntmaster.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong or it's just my relics/trinkets that aren't very decent? I was happy when i get past the 1M dps mark, but now i'm stuck at that point, and I can't see to get past that.

Here's my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/piccola

Hopefully you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!