Stan

Patch 7.2: Abyss Worm Mount

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

AJeBITU.jpg

inv_serpentmount_green.jpg Abyss Worm is the first mount from Tomb of Sargeras and according to the Mounts tab, it will drop from either Harjatan or Mistress Sassz'ine.

We expect more mounts to be added soon, because Glory of the Tomb RaiderGlory of the Tomb Raider currently offers no mount reward. 

• Like 2

Typical Blizzard recycling bones and animations (from the Pandarian Dragons). I'm not even mad because this mod looks amazing.

59 minutes ago, Valhalen said:

Typical Blizzard recycling bones and animations (from the Pandarian Dragons). I'm not even mad because this mod looks amazing.

I noticed that too. The Warrior class mount is just a reskin of existing Proto drakes (reminds me of Galakras). The Priest mount seems to be similar to Winged GuardianWinged Guardian.

9 hours ago, Stan said:

I noticed that too. The Warrior class mount is just a reskin of existing Proto drakes (reminds me of Galakras). The Priest mount seems to be similar to Winged GuardianWinged Guardian.

Actually, both the Priest mount and Winged Guardian use the same skeleton (bones and animations) as the Gryphon.

After they used the Male Orc bones and animations for the new Tree of Life spell in Cataclysm, I'm not surprised with anything else. Sad, sad.

Edited by Valhalen

On 2/19/2017 at 7:53 PM, Stan said:

that was the first thing I thought when i saw warriors, i was like wait they get gally by default? i had to re watch the video a few times. Also amazing catch with priest mount, I think you are correct there as well.

I really liked this model until it moved and I realized like others that its just a reskinned cloud serpent. It looks cool but the undulation always made me feel a bit nauseas. Oh well, one must suffer to look cool sometimes i guess

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Army of the Light Reputation Farming guide.
    • By Stan

With 7.3 on the horizon, Blizzard did an official preview of new caster animations with videos and developer comments.
      Blizzard (Source)
      With patch 7.3 on the horizon, we thought it was time to share some updates to combat animations for several casting classes. Similar to what we did with the melee classes at the launch of Legion, these updates are all about priests, mages, Restoration and Elemental shaman, and some additional refinements to Restoration druid casting animations! We’re also continuing to work on even more enhancements for additional classes at a later point in development.
      A little over two years ago, we set our sights on revamping combat animations. The team has wanted to renovate it somehow, but what exactly does that mean? To determine the answer, our development leadership put together a small group of people to come up with a prototype of what we thought could use some cleaning up. You are currently experiencing the fruits of this work with the new melee animations. Our final goal was to create new melee moves that would make the game feel better, but not change how the game was played. During this prototype phase, we also came up with a plan for casters, but didn’t have time to put it into production until now. Let’s dig into some of the things we did.
      We hope you enjoyed this behind-the-scenes look at the new caster visual updates. We had lots of fun creating all these animations and effects and look forward to hearing your thoughts on them.
    • By Stan

In Patch 7.3, Blizzard will be increasing the difficulty and rewards from dungeons across the board. The changes help keep dungeons relevant even at the end of the expansion.
      The following changes will be effective when Patch 7.3 goes live:
      Normal Difficulty
      Item level 845 (up from 825). Heroic Difficulty
      Item level 865 (up from 845). Mythic Difficulty
      Item level 885 (up from 865). Mythic Keystone
      Loot item level will be increased only after Antorus the Burning Throne raid opens. World Bosses
      Loot from old world bosses remains at 860. Loot from Broken Shore world bosses remains at 900. Loot from Argus world bosses in Greater Invasion Points is at 930.
    • By Stan

Our returing player guide is stuffed with relevant information for players that haven't played WoW for a  while and they'd like to give it a go in 7.3.
      If you haven't played WoW for a while, we have a guide for you with all relevant information.
      The main goal of the guide is to keep it short and simple.
      General Tips
      In Patch 7.3, the 3rd relic slot will be unlocked immediately once you reach 110 and there's no need to complete individual campaigns all over again. (Source) You can forget about the Broken Shore content. Artifact Knowledge is now shared. All player start at AK Level 41 and will automatically gain 1 AK Level per week. Only one new Legendary item is added in 7.3. Any player that defeats Argus the Unmaker can get Insignia of the Grand Army. It's rewarded from the quest called The Death of a Titan. More details about the Netherlight Crucible can be found here. Two new factions are added in Patch 7.3: Argussian Reach & Army of the Light, both having new emissary quests. A new Heirloom with an interesting affix was added to the game.  Man'ari Training Amulet. Sacrifice 10% HP to gain 40% increased movement speed for 10 seconds. There are no plans to enable Draenor flying for those that haven't unlocked Draenor Pathfinder. Patch 7.3 Content Rollout
      Not all 7.3 content will be available on day 1.From the latest developer Q/A, the content rollout should look like this:
      Week 1
      Krokuun and the first two chapters of the Argus story will unlock.   Players will be able to unlock Krokuun World Quests. Week 2
      The second Argus zone Mac'Aree will become available and with it the third and fourth chapter of the Argus story. Once you progress through those chapters, you will gain access to Mac'aree World Quests, Kil'jaeden's Terrace World Quests and Western Mac'Aree World Quests. Invasion Points will also open. Week 3
      The last week marks the opening of Argus's last zone, Antoran Wastes. Players will gain access to Antoran Wastes World Quests, the Netherlight Crucible and the new dungeon - Seat of the Triumvirate. All you need to know at this point is that Argus has three zones and once you finish the story in each zone, you will gain access to world quests.
      Reputation Catch-up
      We datamined two Bind-to-Account items related to reputation catch-up with Broken Isles & Argus factions. Sources remain unknown for now. Nathrezim Tome of Manipulation increases rep gains with Broken Isles factions by 200% for 2 hours. The item's intended for alts and doesn't work past level 109. Demon's Soulstone can only be used on Argus and the item increases your reputation standing by 1,000 with all factions. It's good for catching up reputation with the Nightfallen. Gear Catch-up
      New Relinquished items are being added in 7.3 with a base item level of 910. (Source) All items can be purchased for 650 Veiled Argunite (a new currency from Argus World Quests). Crafted gear is now ilvl 885 and can be upgraded with Primal Sargerite via Primal Obliterum up to item level 935. Old crafted gear can't be upgraded.You can disenchant it into Chaos Crystal. There's a new shoulder enchant on Argus that will help you farm Primal Sargerite. More information can be found here. Dungeons have had their ilvl increased by 20 item levels on every difficulty. Normal: ilvl 845 (was 825) Heroic: ilvl 865 (was 845) Mythic: ilvl 885 (was 865) World Quest rewards scale up to item level 895. (Source) With the introduction of the Netherlight Crucible, you can now target specific relic types. Antorus the Burning Throne
      The raid won't open immediately with 7.3, but at a later point (probably in Patch 7.3.5). Once Antorus opens, Legendary items will have a base item level of 1,000. (Source) For more information about Patch 7.3, check out our Argus hub.
    • By Starym

We're going back to Antorus to test some more bosses starting Thursday, and it's all Mythic all the time this week! We also get the first wing of LFR starting Friday.
      August 17-21 (source)
      On Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th we will be conducting raid tests of Antorus, the Burning Throne. Once testing has concluded on Friday we will be testing the first wing of Raid Finder difficulty over the weekend.
      Thursday, August 17th
      Portal Keeper Hasabel - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
      13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
      Eonar - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
      14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
      Friday, August 18th
      Imonar the Soulhunter - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
      13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST)
      Varimathras - Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
      14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST)
      Friday, August 18th - Monday, August 21st
      Light's Breach - Raid Finder
      As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a PTR environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.
      Q: How do I get into the raid zone?
      A: In Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade Sr. in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)
      Q: What character should I use to test the raid?
      A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 110 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.
      Q: How long does testing last?
      A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.