1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it 😉
Any feedback is appreciated
New to Weakauras ?
You can download it here :
Click the link of the weakaura you want which you can find down below (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
Like this : When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
17-06-18 : Pre-pared all healing tools for patch 8.0 will upload them when patch releases!
20-06-18 : Uploaded the 8.0 release (still in beta will finalize them when patch is live)
Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Resto Shaman - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub ←
What's making sound :
Riptide - off cooldown
Healing rain - off cooldown
Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ ←
Druid - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b ←
What's making sound :
Life-Bloom - when its about to expire from target
Paladin - Healing tool
Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ ←
What's making sound :
Holyshock - off cooldown
Paladin - Usable cooldowns
Import string : https://wago.io/r1jnNOQ8M ←
Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ ←
Holy Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SyghGYcqG ←
Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*
Import string : https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ ←
Disc Priest - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ ←
Mistweaver Monk - Healing Tool
Import string : https://wago.io/ryDtJHY5M ←
What's making sound :
Renewing Mist - off cooldown
Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar.
Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together!
Apply if you are:
interested in end game content; M+ Dungeons and Heroic/Mythic Raiding capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy a self-starter who plays to improve and keep up to date with latest theorycraft always on time and reliable
Recruitment Status: currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healing classes.
Shig#1825 (Guild Master)
We are a European guild, made by a combination of returning and seasoned player, with the goal of raiding Mythic in BFA whilst enjoying other aspects of the game and keeping a social and relaxed atmosphere.
This means we can be considered as a semi-hardcore raiding guild.
Schedule (Progression Raid)
Monday: 19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Wednesday:19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Thursday: 19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Schedule (Casual raids*)
Sunday: 20:30 - 23:00
* Our "Casual raids" will be a raiding session open to every player in Akyrion which will serve as another opportunity to have more members get a feel for raiding and allowing us to try out both new and old members while having fun.
What you should bring:
- You learn from mistakes and use it to improve yourself.
- You are required to maintain a 90% or above attendence record for raids.
- Interest in socializing with guild members outside of raiding, be that group content or casual chatting.
- You are expected to actively attend VoIP (Discord / TS) with a functional microphone, communication is important so you need to be able to understand and speak English.
- Stable connection and a computer suited for raiding.
- Dedication must be one of your priorities (you do not need to play 24/7 but you must be efficient in what you do).
- Your ability to follow and take criticism, and be open to ideas, general banter and jokes.
What we offer:
- A solid foundation: a lot of seasoned players, experienced leadership and versatile expertise.
- A serious raiding team with intention to progress in a semi-hardcore way.
- A long-lasting home for those who share our idea of what a great MMO experience should encompass.
- A raid team with like-minded players.
- A loot council system and guild management.
To Apply: Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/hrEPFSR
Right now we are in needing of dedicated Healers and Ranged DPS
Please note that applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status.
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - Closed
Shadow Priest - Low
Hunter - Closed
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Low
Ret Pally - Low
Frost DK- HIGH
Havoc DH - LOW
WW Monk - LOW
Enh. Shaman - HIGH
Feral - HIGH
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - HIGH
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537