FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer1

Fury DPS in need of help

Hello,

I have terrible problems with my Fury. Simcraft say I should do 580k and I only capable to do 450k.

My opening is Battlecry, Avatar, Rampage , trinket guldan, Odyn fury, Raging blow and yes initial DPS is good but its impossible to maintain what simcraft tells me.

Here is my log on krosus:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZyD6c2Tq4jNKrQ8t/#view=analytical

Here in Augur

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/KygxwZc3T6kPBCVY/#view=analytical

Is anyone capable to see what I am doing wrong?

Please I need help.

Thank you

Some points of improvement:

Your Augur log shows that you only have 65% enrage uptime. You should achieve more with the 4 -set bonus + optimal trinkets.

Your opener should be: CoolDown's (Warcry, Avatar) -> Rampage -> DoS -> Bloodthirst -> Odyn's / Raging Blow

The last BT is for the enrage as you run out of enrage as DoS expires. If you then cast directly Odyns it's unbuffed from your mastery which is bad. Optionally you can cast RB instead and use Odyn's when the next Warcry is Ready.

The logs show that you always stack DoS and Odyn's which is not recommended as Odyn's only have 45 seconds of CD. This will easily fit inside. Checkmywow says you missed 4 of possible 10 Odyn's casts.

For example my rotation: CD->Rampage->DoS->BT->Odyn's. If the CD of odyn and Warcry is done I will use this rotation: CD->Rampage->RB->Odyn->BT->RB which is optimum rotation when DoS is on CD. Hold Warcry only if the CD of DoS is 15-sec or less. With the Konvergence of Fates and some luck you'll have Warcry ready when DoS CD is over.

As Simcraft is only a simulation tool it's possible you will never reach the simulated value. Don't give too much about it and improve your Itemlevel and rotation.

6 hours ago, Milka said:

Your opener should be: CoolDown's (Warcry, Avatar) -> Rampage -> DoS -> Bloodthirst -> Odyn's / Raging Blow

Considering he has his 4PC, the opener would be:

• CDs (Avatar / BC) -> Ramp -> DoS -> RB -> BT -> OF

The 4PC increases the duration of his Enrage so it'll cover DoS. If he didn't have his 4PC the rotation would be:

• CDs (Avatar / BC) -> Ramp -> DoS -> BT -> RB -> OF

The difference here being that BT and RB are switched simply to extend the Enrage buff to cover DoS.

Your enrage time definitely needs work, with warmachine(less rage gen) and 4pc and no legendary helm, I am able to keep up enrage for 82% of star augur.

Sajakain's post is correct, also you did not flask or pot old war, that together likely will be about 40-100k increase depending on the length of the encounter.

Other than that, your dps is around where it should be at with the 1 legendary you have and also another 18 traits to your wep would give you at least another 30k+(most likely more since I just noticed you had bis trinkets) if the above mentioned optimizations are met. which is huge since that's almost 10% of your current damage in a passive increase.  Also, consider running M+ for the relics you need as CoF scales so well with the crit dmg during BC relic.

On 14/03/2017 at 11:10 AM, Milka said:

Some points of improvement:

Your Augur log shows that you only have 65% enrage uptime. You should achieve more with the 4 -set bonus + optimal trinkets.

The last BT is for the enrage as you run out of enrage as DoS expires. If you then cast directly Odyns it's unbuffed from your mastery which is bad. Optionally you can cast RB instead and use Odyn's when the next Warcry is Ready.

The logs show that you always stack DoS and Odyn's which is not recommended as Odyn's only have 45 seconds of CD. This will easily fit inside. Checkmywow says you missed 4 of possible 10 Odyn's casts.

For example my rotation: CD->Rampage->DoS->BT->Odyn's. If the CD of odyn and Warcry is done I will use this rotation: CD->Rampage->RB->Odyn->BT->RB which is optimum rotation when DoS is on CD. Hold Warcry only if the CD of DoS is 15-sec or less. With the Konvergence of Fates and some luck you'll have Warcry ready when DoS CD is over.

As Simcraft is only a simulation tool it's possible you will never reach the simulated value. Don't give too much about it and improve your Itemlevel and rotation.

On 14/03/2017 at 6:08 PM, Sajakain said:

Considering he has his 4PC, the opener would be:

• CDs (Avatar / BC) -> Ramp -> DoS -> RB -> BT -> OF

The 4PC increases the duration of his Enrage so it'll cover DoS. If he didn't have his 4PC the rotation would be:

• CDs (Avatar / BC) -> Ramp -> DoS -> BT -> RB -> OF

The difference here being that BT and RB are switched simply to extend the Enrage buff to cover DoS.

On 14/03/2017 at 7:06 PM, Gats said:

Your enrage time definitely needs work, with warmachine(less rage gen) and 4pc and no legendary helm, I am able to keep up enrage for 82% of star augur.

Sajakain's post is correct, also you did not flask or pot old war, that together likely will be about 40-100k increase depending on the length of the encounter.

Other than that, your dps is around where it should be at with the 1 legendary you have and also another 18 traits to your wep would give you at least another 30k+(most likely more since I just noticed you had bis trinkets) if the above mentioned optimizations are met. which is huge since that's almost 10% of your current damage in a passive increase.  Also, consider running M+ for the relics you need as CoF scales so well with the crit dmg during BC relic.

Thanks everyone for the help. I have gained a little bit of gear and follow all your instructions.

Todays raid look better.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zvKWL9D1dcV2JyBr/#fight=31

500k dps almost but still the perf is very low in Warcraftlogs, don't know exactly how to improve it.

I have checked with checkmywow

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/zvKWL9D1dcV2JyBr/140166195/31?tab=basic

Enrage uptime in 81% from a 60% and overall seems good.

In comparison with Simc. before was 580k and a DPS of 420k, Now is a 618k with a real of 500k

Any further mistakes you see?

Thanks again!!

Just a quick look, there's barely any executes, the other warrior did the same amount of RBs and he had 2 ejections more than u so I'd assume there's issues with hitting RB as many times as you can, you aren't using potions of old war, no 2nd legendary yet, your relics are awful..... the importance of relic trait, especially when u have CoF is important.  with an 875 bis trait relic vs an 890 execute crit relic is a 3k dps difference, and probably will be even better than the 890 relic when u have CoF.  

the sims give you the dps avg you'd be around on a patchwerk fight, so no mechanics to deal with so its calculations will differ depending on the fight. you had to avoid fel nova and 1 icy ejection. that should lower ur dps some too.