Shredderizer

DH focus on crit or Ilvl?

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Salutations! I have a problem regarding stats and ilvl, i've uploaded 2 pictures of my stats and ilvl with 2 different setups.

In one picture, my stats are (what i consider to be) pretty high except haste, but in order to have these stats i must sacrifice 6 ilvls.

In the other my stats have decreased drastically (except haste, which has increase drastically, as well as my ilvl)

So i wonder what i should set my focus on, my ilvl, or my stats?

Sidenote: with high stats and ilvl 868, In most aoe cases i outdps my hunter friend who is 887 by several miles, his skills are questionable though...

Thank you so much in advance :)

WoWScrnShot_032317_145353.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032317_145429.jpg

Rather late, but just for anyone browsing this, SimCraft will always be your best bet of finding out if you want to upgrade an item based purely on item level. It will give you the exact simmed result of whether your DPS will go up or down. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By Sroger
      Hello Guys,
      Fast and Simply i play Arms Warrior newest patch and i want to calculate my stats by myself i heard something about this, something like:
      Strengh is 2Points worth
      Mastery is 3Points worth...
      something like that so i can calculate with different items by myself,
      i hope you understand what i mean and sry for my bad english :)
    • By Athenior
      "For AoE there are two options. The first of these is Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice, further increasing the power of  Fel Rush for each subsequent target you charge through, though recent changes have diminished how powerful this is. 7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable."
      This may sound stupid but I was hoping someone could just help me clarify this last sentence of this section. "7.2 has extended this to apply with the first target hit, but are still unremarkable." I'm a bit confused as to what this means. Is this sentence saying that the damage is "unremarkable" in a good way? Or bad way? I've just received the legendary boots and am trying to see if they're a good choice in fights with a lot of adds. 
      Thank you for your time.