Timer

Trinket Question!

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hey there!

I'm 907 ilvl frost breath DK with the minimal 25% crit and 19-20% haste. I have 885 memento and convergence and I just got a 885 trinket with str and 1k crit.

So excluding cases where ppl keep dying and with the new stat weights - is a pure stat trinket like that better than memento?

Edited by Timer

The best opttion would be to simm, but knowing Memento I guess it's still better, at equivalent lvl.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By Sroger
      Hello Guys,
      Fast and Simply i play Arms Warrior newest patch and i want to calculate my stats by myself i heard something about this, something like:
      Strengh is 2Points worth
      Mastery is 3Points worth...
      something like that so i can calculate with different items by myself,
      i hope you understand what i mean and sry for my bad english :)
    • By PingChanGeR
      Hello there guys.

So I was wondering if there's something like a top 10 list for SP trinkets because I'm switching trinkets like crazy and I don't recognize any difference at all. Switching between WitD/Haste-Stat and Haste-stat/Mastery-stat at the moment.
      Now the next question is if we're using AS or SL and what stats to prioritize with them? Some of the top dps SP are using weird setups and confuse me. They all favor haste of course but some play with a crit heavy build and SL and some are playing with a mastery heavy build and AS. I don't get that tbh.
      At least that's what their logs and their armory are saying.

• By ZuzgwangGroo
      Hello all, 
                   Thanks for your yalls time and I hope I am in the the right place to ask. First things first, here is my toons info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aurgus/advanced . The question I have is this. On the Arms Warrior guide, it states the the stat priority for Arms Warrior is Mastery>Haste>Versatility>Strength>Crit . Then the first thing it says in the next paragraph is the following.
      Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
      Critical Strike provides additional damage to your attacks and abilities, and also increases your rage generated by auto-attack swings on successful critical strikes.
      As a on and off again / returning player and all around general boob, I mean, NOOB lol, this is extremely confusing. I am already and almost done with my main Warrior quest, and I have so far chosen gear that focused on Mastery and Haste. But from that the guide says, I am doing it wrong?
      Thanks again for your time , any help would be appreciated, and MUCH LOVE from Wisconsin :)

ZugzwangGroo,
      All Who Wander Are Not Lost :)