FORUMS
BauntiX

[Silvermoon][A]<Wolflan Gaming> PvE, PvP recruiting

Wolflan Gaming now has its own World of Warcraft guild! It is located on Silvermoon(EU) on Alliance side. We are currently recruiting members from the organization, and as soon as we are ready, we will move towards events involving PvP and PvE. For more info, contact Bauntix, whom oversees the guild.
If you want to join the guild, you will have to join the organization first. Head to our homepage ‘www.wolflan.com’, after which you will have to go through an introduction to the rules of the organization. When you are all signed up, you are ready to join us in Azeroth!
WolfLAN Gaming Community
wolflan.com

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @BauntiX,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lyican83
      You read that correctly, one of the most iconic and long-standing guilds within the realms of Quel’Thalas and Azjol’Nerub is looking for new players to bolster its Mythic ranks.
      Tell me more, tell me more!
      Scion is a longstanding World of Warcraft guild consisting of both social and raiding players. We are a group of friendly people that are open for any player who is looking to improve his or her performance in the game while having an enjoyable stay. 
      Did you get very far?
      Our guild is currently progressing through the Mythic version of Shadowlands. We aim to get as much progress as possible before rushing into the new raiding content.
      Enough Grease. Time for some raiding information.
      We currently raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8PM-11PM server time with a raiding team that is constantly evolving into a strong example of leadership and teamwork. If you are looking to be part of this experience we are definitely looking for you!
      What are the requirements?
      Preferably, you already have experience with Mythic raiding and obviously with raiding itself. The core requirement of Scion is that you are a well-organized player who can tend to the needs of a Mythic raiding team. Those needs consist of hard work, being self-critical and have a determined slash patient mindset.
      What’s in it for me?
      The guild offers you an enjoyable and memorable time within the World of Warcraft. We are friendly bunch of social talkers who take joy out of a little banter from time to time. However, we strive to be as professional and hard-working as possible during raid hours and any time it takes to prepare for the challenge that raiding offers. Obviously, we look to provide assistance within this preparation by supplying resources and valuable information.
      You won me over. I’m in it, to win it. Ha-ha.
      That’s great! We are always eager to get in touch with curious and interested possible new recruits. Please contact one of the officers or guild master by adding either one of the following people: Beasted#2936
    • By RollieRodz
      Who we are: Pylon is a close knit group of internet friends that love playing games together. 
          98% of the time we're playing WoW but we love just playing games together.
          PoE, League, TFT are a few of the other games.
      What we are looking for: We are looking for dedicated and ambitious Mage and Warrior to help fill out
          our core raid team. We are currently rebuilding and realize that CE this patch is highly
          unlikely, however we plan to use this time to grow and train the team to be ready next
          patch!
      Expectations: We believe that guildies should come to raid prepared. That is knowing the fight,
          having all consumables ready as well as plenty of them (we provide cauldrons and feast 
          as much as possible, always on prog bosses). That players are putting in the time outside of 
          raid to get better, watching videos/VoDs of high skill players, reading guides, running
          Mythic+s to better understand their class etc.. That players will be online at least
          15mins before pull so we can summon/clear trash and be ready to pull right on time.
          We only raid 6 hours a week and we want to maximize that time.
      Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm ET(Server Time) occasionally a bonus raid will happen
          Saturdays but those are not required and the time varies but generally around the same
          time. We use Discord and offer instant sims as well as log all of our fights!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to talk to you more about our group!
      BNET: RollieRodz#1977
      Discord: RollieRodz#1990
    • By StonedBvokado
      THE FINAL VERDICT is op zoek naar raiders!
      Wij zijn een Nederlandstalige casual mythic guild, ontstaan tijdens The Burning Crusade. We hebben een hechte core, een ambitieus officerteam en een roster vol leuke, fanatieke individuen. Wij hebben twee raidteams. Team 1 is vooral gericht is op het zo ver mogelijk komen op Mythic. Team 2 bied ook een plek om te pogressen maar dan in een wat chillere en relaxe sfeer en niet te hard-core.
      Wij zijn actief op het gebied van raiding, mythic + en sociale activiteiten (zowel ingame als real life). We hebben een actief discordkanaal en een rijke guildbank die goed wordt onderhouden door onze quartermasters die we gebruiken voor consumables en enchants voor raiding.
      [ RAIDING ]
      WIJ ZOEKEN:
      Raid team 1
      Een **Warrior** en **Holy Paladin**/**Discipline Priest**.
      Voor ons raidteam zijn wij momenteel opzoek naar mensen die een passie hebben voor raiden maar het niet erg vinden om in eerste instantie een trial spot te vervullen.
      Raid team 2
      We zijn op zoek naar enthausiaste raiders voor heroic raiden en mythic progression in de nabije toekomst. Met een voorkeur voor **Warlock**, **Windwalker Monk** en  **Warrior**.
      WE BIEDEN:
      Raiden op woensdag en zondag van 19:45 tot 23:00;
      Casual mythic progression;
      Raidsupplies zoals food, flasks, gems en enchants vanuit de guildbank;
      RAID PROGRES Shadowlands:
      CN N: 10/10
      CN H: 10/10
      CN M: 2/10
      RAID HISTORIE Battle for Azeroth:
      BoD HC: 9/9 (AOTC)
      BoD M: 1/9
      CoS HC: 2/2 (AOTC)
      EP N: 8/8
      EP HC: 8/8 (AOTC)
      EP M: 4/8NYA
      HC: 12/12 (AOTC)
      NYA M: 9/12
      Battle net: StonedAvoKdo#2409
      Wellicht tot snel!
    • By raccscout
      [A][US][Stormrage] <NashvilleWoW>
      NashvilleWoW is looking to expand our roster for our Alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a TN based group; however, all players regardless of location, faction, or experience (including players new to the game!) are welcome to join up!
      Feel free to DM me for more information, or find us via the guild finder.

• By Nohein
      We have a full roster heading into shadowlands , our only requests of you are :
      Have a clear accent Quick mind , the ability to make dicisions on the spot Have the spare time to check progress with the GM between the raids You will have a place in the raiding team there for you need to have atleast basic knowledge of the class and spec you are playing Every raid leader will be tested before the raid arrives via dungeons or small raid groups of 10 in nyalotha heroic
      There is also a spot for a second raid leader in case of the first one’s unavailability and for the second raiding team later in the expantion

For further information contact me on
      Discord : Nohein/Theodore#8041
      Bnet : prophet#22473