Stan

HeroStorm 2.0 Cartoon

6 posts in this topic

5LM1QZFWDHYV1448061018427.jpg

Following the Heroes 2.0 launch, CarbotAnimations have uploaded a short cartoon trailer for the new version of the game.

CarbotAnimations are well-known for creating funny animated videos for several Blizzard titles. We're looking at the HeroStorm 2.0 trailer, packed with cool new features!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Valhalen said:

I lost my shit at Brightwing.

It's too accurate! Brightwing would just casually push someone into a shredder...

Dear God I shouldn't have watched this at work.  My boss thought I was having a heart attack I laughed so much!

• Like 1

On 4/27/2017 at 5:57 AM, Valhalen said:

I lost my shit at Brightwing.

I was already laughing too hard at this but at that moment I had change of pitch in my voice. Lmao!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      The new battleground is now live in non-Ranked Modes together with the new Warcraft-themed skins and we're celebrating the release with a BfA beta key giveaway!
      New Battleground: Alterac Pass
      Alterac Pass is the first Warcraft battleground to be added to the Nexus and you can find more details in our preview.
      The drums of war are beating, calling Heroes to join the Alliance and Horde in the struggle for control over Alterac Pass. Prepare for combat by stocking your armory with new Warcraft-themed skins, mounts, portraits, sprays, and bundles that we’ve added to Heroes of the Storm in the latest patch.
      New Warcraft Skins
      Demonstrate your allegiance with new Warcraft-themed Skins. Will you side with the fearsome Horde, or support the noble Alliance? Either way, your Heroes will need the raiments to match.

Alliance Skins
      Spirit Healer Auriel Vanndar Muradin Grand Marshal Varian Nightslayer Valeera Horde Skins
      Sapper Junkrat Drek'thar Rehgar High Warlord Garrosh Warsong Johanna Battle for Azeroth Beta Key Giveaway
      We're giving away 25 keys. All you need to do is pick your favorite Warcraft battleground in the poll to enter the contest. You can find more details here. The poll closes in 24 hours (June 20 at 8:00 p.m. CET). Winners will be notified via PM.
    • By Stan
      Volskaya Foundry has been temporarily disabled from Ranked play modes due to a bug. This is the third Heroes of the Storm battleground to become unavailable after Haunted Mines and Hanamura.
      The battleground will return in an upcoming patch, according to Community Manager Ravinix.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Due to a recently discovered bug, we are temporarily disabling the Volskaya Foundry Battleground from Ranked play modes until the issue can be fixed in an upcoming patch. This is currently in effect in all regions.

We will keep this thread updated with details if anything changes.

Thanks!
      - Dylan (Community Manager Ravinix)
    • By Stan
      Alterac Pass is going live tomorrow and to tell you all about it, Blizzard asked Nobbel87 to create a lore video, explaining the story behind Alterac Valley in World of Warcraft.
    • By Stan
      The free Hero rotation has been updated for the week of June 19!
      Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: June 19, 2018
      Li Li ETC Zagara Butcher Kael'thas Artanis Cassia Brightwing Zarya Ragnaros Tyrael (Slot unlocked at Player Level 5) Greymane (Slot unlocked at Player Level 10) Chromie (Slot unlocked at Player Level 15) Abathur (Slot unlocked at Player Level 20) (Source)
    • By Stan
      Blizzard released a new hotfix to fix bugs affecting Garrosh, Ragnaros, and E.T.C.
      Blizzard (Source)
      We’ve just released a new hotfix for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes.
      BUG FIXES
      Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
      E.T.C.: Mosh Pit’s sound effects will no longer continue to play if casting is interrupted after learning the Tour Bus Talent. Garrosh: Can no longer use Into the Fray to throw an allied Boss. Ragnaros: Fixed an issue that could allow allied displacement Abilities to move Ragnaros while he was in Molten Core form. We also released a new patch on June 12, which included a new Hero, the Echoes of Alterac event, and much more! You can review those patch notes by clicking here.