Vlad

Subtlety Rogue PvP 7.2

28 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Subtlety Rogue PvP guide for Legion.

On 6/17/2017 at 11:57 AM, Guest Subtlety Rogue PvP said:

Needs an update for 7.2.5

It will happen, I hope to look at it myself in the next few days

On 6/17/2017 at 11:57 AM, Guest Subtlety Rogue PvP said:

Needs an update for 7.2.5

Passed this on to the writer :)

10 hours ago, Guest Technoize said:

When will come the update for 7.2.5 please ? :)

I've put in a note for the writer to get this updated - I'll try and ping it again to get it updated ASAP, but in the meantime, is there any particular section you need help with that I could advise on?

16 hours ago, Blainie said:

I've put in a note for the writer to get this updated - I'll try and ping it again to get it updated ASAP, but in the meantime, is there any particular section you need help with that I could advise on?

Yes, I would like to know if talents choice have changed or not ? Same for honor talents, they are not the same in game anymore.

Cheers !

6 hours ago, Guest Technoize said:

Yes, I would like to know if talents choice have changed or not ? Same for honor talents, they are not the same in game anymore.

Cheers !

I would take Gloom/Sub/Vigor/Elusive/Prey/Dark Shadow/MfD.

I would like to have a guide for a pve to pvp scenario. For example being ganked by some jumping warrior out of nowhere in the middle of soing pve content. 

Also basic explanation of the skill pool and it's usage in certain scenarios would be great, because of plebs like me who can't understand anything from blizzard's skill descriptions.

On 8/8/2017 at 6:43 PM, Guest Sub PvP said:

Hi, and what about PvP talents ?

It is not updated yet.

First tier depends on race. If orc, take Relentless. If not, Medallion.

Reinforced Armor

Tier 3 depends on enemy comp. If you need to peel against double melee, take Shiv. If you're against casters, Maneuverability.

Tier 4 is Gambit or Smoke Bomb, whichever you prefer.

Tier 5 is Cold Blood.

Tier 6 is Thief's Bargin.

On 8/18/2017 at 9:07 AM, Guest Das said:

So i mean do we just not use Goremaws bite in pvp? not listed in the rotation in sustained or burst...

Use in place of Shadowstrike as generator for burst. Not only is it good damage, but it slows and ensures you can stick to your target. Will get it updated.

On 8/22/2017 at 10:39 PM, Guest Enrier said:

I would like to have a guide for a pve to pvp scenario. For example being ganked by some jumping warrior out of nowhere in the middle of soing pve content. 

Also basic explanation of the skill pool and it's usage in certain scenarios would be great, because of plebs like me who can't understand anything from blizzard's skill descriptions.

Your best bet is to Vanish, heal and then open as detailed. Being caught out of Stealth at the start of a fight can be a straight death sentence. Blind is also very useful.

You are a lot of times Cheap Shot, but it requires for you to be stealthed, we can't use Cheap Shot 5 times during the 3 sec of extra stealth from Subterfuge

10 hours ago, Guest Desirae said:

You are a lot of times Cheap Shot, but it requires for you to be stealthed, we can't use Cheap Shot 5 times during the 3 sec of extra stealth from Subterfuge

Shadow Dance allows you to use Cheap Shot.

would be nice if the opening "place in the meta" wasn't the same across all 3 rogue specs.
maybe something about how the specs differ, what the pros/cons of choosing each spec are?

On 11/6/2017 at 7:13 PM, Guest Cerin said:

would be nice if the opening "place in the meta" wasn't the same across all 3 rogue specs.
maybe something about how the specs differ, what the pros/cons of choosing each spec are?

Passing this on to the writer.

• Like 1

After looking at leader boards, it seems that Orc is now the best race. This is due to the short stun and burst CD. Many Rogues die in stuns so the Orc race is super helpful.

is there a reason why Goremaw's Bite nor Shadow Blades is a part of the pvp damage??

13 hours ago, Guest Race said:

After looking at leader boards, it seems that Orc is now the best race. This is due to the short stun and burst CD. Many Rogues die in stuns so the Orc race is super helpful.

Race is highly dependent on what comp you're playing against. If you're up against a Lock Mage team, being immune to stuns won't do you much good, but an AoE silence could be super useful.

8 hours ago, Guest Keyadar said:

is there a reason why Goremaw's Bite nor Shadow Blades is a part of the pvp damage??

I have no idea, they should definitely be there

8 hours ago, Guest Keyadar said:

I've let the writer know, thanks! It should get updated soon.

What's the best Spec to run with RLS? I know both are viable but what are the advantages/disadvantages?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.