FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Card Pack Promotion Now Live

pHjvjIj.jpg

Until July 10, you will receive bonus packs when you purchase Journey to Un'Goro card packs.

The recently announced card pack promotion, also known as the Greater Crater Promotion, is now live and it will last until July 10.

43XccLP.png

The prices for these bundles, from lower amount of packs to higher, are 9.99 USD/EUR, 19.99 USD/EUR, 49.99 USD/EUR, 69.99 USD/EUR respectively. The 60 pack bundle is available only on PC.

Remember that due to the upcoming changes to legendary card drop rates (legendaries won't drop twice), you can hold off on opening these packs until the next expansion launches. At that time, these changes will also go active.

51 minutes ago, Zadina said:

Remember that due to the upcoming changes to legendary card drop rates (legendaries won't drop twice), you can hold off on opening these packs until the next expansion launches. At that time, these changes will also go active.

Is this confirmed to be retroactive? I.e. buy packs now and the legendary feature that'll be implemented later still applies to packs bought before the feature went live?

1 hour ago, Zadina said:

10/10 great idea. Going to buy up a few now and wait. Return of the lich king is going to be awesome for hearthstone :D

(it must be the next one, IT MUST, DK CLASS, DK CLASS) (if we actually get DK i guess i'll have to whine that we don't have monks XD)

1 hour ago, Yridaa said:

Is this confirmed to be retroactive? I.e. buy packs now and the legendary feature that'll be implemented later still applies to packs bought before the feature went live?

Pack content is determined when opening the pack. This should mean that the change will have impact on packs that you bought but did not open.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Yes it is:

You can buy bundles during the sale, and if you delay opening the packs until the new expansion arrives, they'll benefit from the new system.

Here

• Like 1