L0rinda

Appear Offline Mode Seems to be on the Way

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

KOGLeVm.jpg

Data mining by Hearthpwn has revealed that three strings associated with appearing offline have been added to the game.

In their article on the new patch, Hearthpwn mention that the three strings are as follows:

GLOBAL_FRIENDLIST_CHALLENGE_BUTTON_IM_APPEARING_OFFLINE You can't challenge {0} right now. You are set to appear offline.

GLOBAL_CHAT_SENDER_OFFLINE You are currently offline.

GLOBAL_CHAT_SENDER_APPEAR_OFFLINE You may not send chat messages while you are set to appear offline.

(source)

Appearing offline is an option that many players have asked for across Blizzard games for a long time. Each individual has their own reasons for not wanting to be seen. In my case, it is so that my boss at Icy Veins doesn't know I am playing instead of writing.

• Like 5

In my case, it is so that my boss at Icy Veins doesn't know I am playing instead of writing.

You, get a cookie, but also might have done a terrible mistake xD

And I am not helping poiting that out x3

jokes aside, that's great news, really.

Here is me hoping that it will not just be a feature of hearthstone on the mobile device, but rather in all of b-net and it's games, since the inability to appear offline has brought me alot of trouble. And no, not of the amoral sorts, some people in my list were just....to damn clingy >_> And I guess alot of us have those people in their lists...not excluding myself in one case *coughs*

• Like 2

On 15/07/2017 at 0:02 AM, Darkjester79 said:

This is great and I hope it roles out to all blizzard games.

I've been dying to see it introduced in Overwatch. I'd love to just be able to solo queue when I want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this