FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Patch 7.3: Tier 21 Death Knight

NV55Jdh.jpg

We're doing overviews of all Tier 21 sets and their set bonuses and it's time for Death Knights.

Tier 21 Sets will drop in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid that will not open immediately when Patch 7.3 goes live. Please note that this is a work-in-progress preview and the appearance and set bonuses are subject to change at any given time throughout 7.3 testing.

Tier 21 Death Knight Set Bonuses

Normal Tint

ROrdCI3.jpgVwrekQD.jpg

Mythic Tint

WoWScrnShot_072717_195910.jpgWoWScrnShot_072717_195920.jpg

In case you've missed any of our previous Tier 21 previews:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rako said:

mage next

He'll get round to it, I'm sure :) Stan covers all of the classes that can be found.

Shouldn't this say 4P took me a min of reading to try to find Blood 4P also love this 4 set bonus im hoping the values are 30% or better :D much better than current set bonuses imo

Edited by Lamuria
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lamuria said:

Shouldn't this say 4P took me a min of reading to try to find Blood 4P also love this 4 set bonus im hoping the values are 30% or better :D much better than current set bonuses imo

^ I'm with this.  Additionally, the photo on the right under normal tint appears to be the back of a monk?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lamuria said:

Will get this fixed, thanks!

3 hours ago, DeathsDesign said:

^ I'm with this.  Additionally, the photo on the right under normal tint appears to be the back of a monk?

Same as above, thanks for letting us know :D

Thanks for the reports. The tooltip names are added automatically and when you try to fix them manually they would sometimes underline the entire spell or leave blank no external follows, so I didn't update it. Screenshot has been replaced!

• Like 2

On 7/20/2017 at 5:17 PM, Stan said:

I find these 2/4P bonuses completely acceptable.

3 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

I find these 2/4P bonuses completely acceptable.

I especially like the 0% increases! ;D

For real though, this could make VB more complex to use and be a more powerful CD not only for defensive uses, but offensive too. It's a great 4P for blood!

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 0:45 AM, genbag said:

Don't forget to updates the bonuses, now they suck real nice !

What were the changes? I think Stan updated them on the 27th, but not sure if there were further ones.

Blood bonuses :

2p : losing a BS charge makes you gain 3sec on DRW cd 

4p : when DRW finishes, you have 15% increased rune regen for 10 sec (i think that's the right numbers)

Edited by genbag

On 8/4/2017 at 8:07 AM, genbag said:

Blood bonuses :

2p : losing a BS charge makes you gain 3sec on DRW cd 

4p : when DRW finishes, you have 15% increased rune regen for 10 sec (i think that's the right numbers)

Ah, didn't see they had changed - will get it updated :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Find out how to unlock the mobile Warband bank in the War Within pre-patch!
      If you're wondering why is Gadgetzan so full in the pre-patch, it's because players are working on unlocking their mobile Warband banks!
      When you log in to the game in the pre-patch, you will find the Warbands: Warbanding Together quest in your quest log. To complete the quest, you must meet Blue and her Warband in Gadgetzan.

Take the Caverns of Time portal in the Stormwind / Orgrimmar portal room and fly to Gadgetzan. At the end of the questline, you will learn the Warband Bank Distance Inhibitor spell that lets you summon your Warband Bank for 10 minutes every 4 hours.
      You can also watch LeystTV's short video below covering the acquisition method.
    • By Stan
      With the introduction of Warbands and the new pre-patch screen, players have been sharing their Warband screens, and we've compiled the funniest ones!
      Here are Stay, Awhile, And, Listen.
      Fun fact, it's now possible to recreate South Park's legendary episode with Warbands!
    • By Stan
      There's always a surprise from the upcoming expansion that makes its way into the game ahead of schedule. This time, it's the Coffer Key Shard, a crucial item for creating keys to unlock loot at the end of delves!
      Players can collect Coffer Key Shards in "The War Within" from various activities, including world quests, weekly quests, and the Worldsoul Memory event, among others. Gather 100 shards, and you'll create a Restored Coffer Key, which grants access to treasure chests at the end of bountiful delves.
      Though these shards aren't supposed to be available yet, SamuraiGlavin managed to loot one from a lava worm near Obsidian Citadel in western Waking Shores.
    • By Stan
      With the XP nerfs now live on retail, leveling up characters in MoP Remix is faster than ever. Expect to save at least 40 minutes when reaching Level 70!
      The War Within pre-patch introduced significant XP nerfs, lowering the amount of XP needed to reach Level 70. Players in MoP Remix are already noticing the difference with drastically reduced leveling times.
      One player shared their /played time, hitting Level 70 in just 1 hour and 12 minutes by only doing normal/heroic dungeon farms and opening mail around Level 40.
      This player, with about 149% XP on their cloak, noted that before the pre-patch, it took 1 hour and 52 minutes to reach Level 70. The XP nerfs effectively shaved off at least 40 minutes from the leveling process.
      Before the War Within pre-patch, we saw some impressive records of players reaching Level 70 in MoP Remix in as little as 30 or 48 minutes. With these new XP nerfs, it's only a matter of time before someone hits max level in MoP Remix in as little as 20 minutes!
    • By Stan
      Find out everything you need to know about the Earthen Allied Race coming in the War Within expansion!
      We've examined the Earthen Allied Race in detail, and this overview should cover just about everything known about them.
      Earthen Class Options
      The Earthen have the following class options available:
      Hunter Mage Monk Paladin Priest Rogue Shaman Warlock Warrior Death Knights were also available earlier, but Blizzard decided to remove the class option during testing.
      When Will the Allied Race Become Available?
      The Earthen require max level, so they will be available starting August 22, 2024.
      Unlock Requirements
      The following hidden character achievement lists all the unlock requirements for unlocking the Earthen Allied Race - Allied Races: Earthen:
      Completion of the War Within level-up campaign. Complete Broken Tools side quest in the Ringing Deeps. Complete the Remember Me, Earthen side quest in Isle of Dorn Complete the Behind Closed Doors side quest in the Ringing Deeps. Intro Scenario
      The following section contains spoilers. Click on the Reveal Hidden Contents button to learn more or simply skip it!
      Racials
      Here is a list of Earthen racial abilities and passives:
      Azerite Surge - Draw upon your inner strength. Release to invoke the power of Azerite to harm your foes and aid your allies. Empowering has the following effects: I: Deals [ Greater of {200% of Spell Power} or {200% of Attack Power * pctD * (1 + 0)} ] Fire damage. II: Heals allies for [ Greater of {100% of Spell Power} or {100% of Attack Power * pctD * (1 + 0)} ]. III: Deals [ Greater of {75% of Spell Power} or {75% of Attack Power * pctD * (1 + 0)} ] additional Fire damage to the highest health enemy. Hyper Productive - Increase Finesse by 25. Finesse increases the chance of gathering additional meterials. Ingest Minerals - You are always Well Fed, but cannot consume food. Activate Ingest Minerals to consume a gem and change the benefit granted to you by Well Fed.  Amber: Stamina Emerald: Haste Onyx: Mastery Ruby: Critical Strike Sapphire: Versatility Titan-Wrought Frame - Base armor from equipped items is increased by 10%. Wide-Eyed Wonder - When you gain experience from exploring a location, gain 200% additional experience. Racial Mounts
      The Earthen racial mounts is the Slatestone Ramolith awarded from the Allied Races: Earthen achievement!
      Reins of the Slatestone Ramolith
      "Earthen ranchers talk often of this creature's resilience and how the rain ricochets off of its lustrous coat."

Shaman Totems
      The Earthen can roll Shamans, which means they're getting brand new totem models!
      Air Totem

Earth Totem

Fire Totem

Water Totem

Paladin Mount
      Earthen Ordinant's Ramolith is the Earthen Paladin class mount!

Earthen Heritage Armor
      Here are the Heritage Armor sets and recolors available to the Earthen.
      Male

Female

Customization Options
      Skin Color Face Hair Style Hair Color Beard Style Eyebrows Eye Color Eyesight Earthen have a lot of customization options for gems on their bodies. You can select from various types of gems for your shoulders, armors, hands, torso, or legs.
      Gem Color Left Shoulder (Gem Style)  Right Shoulder (Gem Style) Arms Hands Torso Belt Legs
      Overview Video
      Finally, here's a video recently released by MrGM covering all the above.