FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SithLordOfSnark

Just Pulled Jungle Giants

I just opened Jungle Giants in a pack, but I don't have Karazhan or most of the cards in the deck list on this site that uses it. Is there a good budget version or should I just dust it and try to save dust?

This is my collection and I also have 1700 dust I can spend. I will not be buying Karazhan, so don't suggest a deck that runs those cards.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/SithLordOfSnark/collection

you should save up your gold and get kara...if you do, your decks will be more competitive, more competitive means higher rank rewards, higher rank rewards means better decks. rinse, repeat.

12 minutes ago, Dustintime said:

you should save up your gold and get kara...if you do, your decks will be more competitive, more competitive means higher rank rewards, higher rank rewards means better decks. rinse, repeat.

I don't want it on this account. I already own it on the other account I rarely even use anymore, and since Kara rotates out in 2018, I'm not going to bother buying it, with cash or gold. Hence why I said "Do not suggest Karazhan."

Jungle Giants is bad at the moment but who knows where it will be once Knights is released. You could save it until the release and if you feel it won't be of use then you could always dust it. 

Just like KingMe said, Jungle Giants is a bad card at the moment. L0rinda used to play the card in Jade Druid, but did not publish the build. You can try slapping it in regular Jade Druid, and throw one or two big minions in it.

On 7/28/2017 at 3:41 AM, positiv2 said:

Just like KingMe said, Jungle Giants is a bad card at the moment. L0rinda used to play the card in Jade Druid, but did not publish the build. You can try slapping it in regular Jade Druid, and throw one or two big minions in it.

Do the Jades trigger the Quest? 

12 hours ago, KingMe said:

Do the Jades trigger the Quest? 

I think so, because this card says "Summon" which means cards that create minions with 5 or more attack will trigger it.

Since Kara will rotate out in one year and you don.t have the necessary cards to build around it,have you considered dusting Jungle Giants maybe for an other quest card?I don't see the need to search,create and learn to play a deck that's going to be ruled out anyway. Unless of course you want to run it anyway and see how it goes!

4 hours ago, Karayan7 said:

Since Kara will rotate out in one year and you don.t have the necessary cards to build around it,have you considered dusting Jungle Giants maybe for an other quest card?I don't see the need to search,create and learn to play a deck that's going to be ruled out anyway. Unless of course you want to run it anyway and see how it goes!

I already dusted it, but I don't have enough dust to craft another deck atm, so I'm working on saving up.

By the time you were probably writing your last reply i pulled Jungle Giants out of a pack too!!!LMAO, i really got in your shoes to try and figure out what to do with that!

Probably though i will give it a spin with what i have from Kara,just to see how it does!

4 hours ago, Karayan7 said:

By the time you were probably writing your last reply i pulled Jungle Giants out of a pack too!!!LMAO, i really got in your shoes to try and figure out what to do with that!

Probably though i will give it a spin with what i have from Kara,just to see how it does!

I just wish I could pull some Golden Legendaries so I can make a Legendary of my choice.

Well,you know that's really hard!I believe that the RNG god controls very strictly the rules of discovering such cards!As of late,the Jungle Giants is the only legendary card after opening more than 50 packs...

• Like 1

On 1.8.2017 at 1:26 PM, SithLordOfSnark said:

I just wish I could pull some Golden Legendaries so I can make a Legendary of my choice.

I got golden Deathwing some weeks ago...and I will never ever dust it! It is just...to...awesome!

Oh btw even if some quests might get better with the upcomming expansion, Jungle Giants is probably just to bad and gets outclassed so hard by Jade-Druid, that 400 dust might be the best you can make out of it.

6 hours ago, Taan said:

I got golden Deathwing some weeks ago...and I will never ever dust it! It is just...to...awesome!

Oh btw even if some quests might get better with the upcomming expansion, Jungle Giants is probably just to bad and gets outclassed so hard by Jade-Druid, that 400 dust might be the best you can make out of it.

I don't keep Golden cards. If I get a golden copy of a card I don't already have the normal version of, if it's not a worthless card, I use the dust to craft a normal copy.

Why turning a golden into a non golden card?

If you draw another copy of the same card you could disentchant the golden and have more dust avaiable this way.

18 hours ago, SithLordOfSnark said:

I don't keep Golden cards. If I get a golden copy of a card I don't already have the normal version of, if it's not a worthless card, I use the dust to craft a normal copy.

I do this too, and it's because I don't like the look of a deck with mixed normal and golden cards.  It's purely an aesthetic choice.

19 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

Why turning a golden into a non golden card?

If you draw another copy of the same card you could disentchant the golden and have more dust avaiable this way.

I have my reasons.