Deathwing — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathwing is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathwing is one of the most powerful effects in the game, but is also one of the most dangerous to your own gameplan. Although it can easily swing a seemingly unwinnable game in the right situation, if your opponent does have the right removal for it, you will have thrown away your entire hand for nothing. This level of risk means that Deathwing is rarely seen, with players instead favouring more consistent options.
Deathwing is only seen in Constructed during periods where the meta is heavily skewed towards Control decks. In these periods, Deathwing can be vital to provide the final push you need once you have traded all your other big threats with your opponent.
Deathwing can be extremely powerful in the late game especially if your opponent has a full board. Once you play Deathwing you will always gain board advantage and put your opponent under immense pressure. Deathwing can be an amazing pick and will often turn the game around if played at the right time.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck