Deathwing — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathwing is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathwing is one of the most powerful effects in the game, but is also one of the most dangerous to your own gameplan. Although it can easily swing a seemingly unwinnable game in the right situation, if your opponent does have the right removal for it, you will have thrown away your entire hand for nothing. This level of risk means that Deathwing is rarely seen, with players instead favouring more consistent options.
Deathwing is only seen in Constructed during periods where the meta is heavily skewed towards Control decks. In these periods, Deathwing can be vital to provide the final push you need once you have traded all your other big threats with your opponent.
Deathwing can be extremely powerful in the late game especially if your opponent has a full board. Once you play Deathwing you will always gain board advantage and put your opponent under immense pressure. Deathwing can be an amazing pick and will often turn the game around if played at the right time.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens