Deathwing — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathwing is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Deathwing is one of the most powerful effects in the game, but is also one of the most dangerous to your own gameplan. Although it can easily swing a seemingly unwinnable game in the right situation, if your opponent does have the right removal for it, you will have thrown away your entire hand for nothing. This level of risk means that Deathwing is rarely seen, with players instead favouring more consistent options.
Deathwing is only seen in Constructed during periods where the meta is heavily skewed towards Control decks. In these periods, Deathwing can be vital to provide the final push you need once you have traded all your other big threats with your opponent.
Deathwing can be extremely powerful in the late game especially if your opponent has a full board. Once you play Deathwing you will always gain board advantage and put your opponent under immense pressure. Deathwing can be an amazing pick and will often turn the game around if played at the right time.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List