Deathwing — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Deathwing is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deathwing is one of the most powerful effects in the game, but is also one of the most dangerous to your own gameplan. Although it can easily swing a seemingly unwinnable game in the right situation, if your opponent does have the right removal for it, you will have thrown away your entire hand for nothing. This level of risk means that Deathwing is rarely seen, with players instead favouring more consistent options.
2. Constructed Play
Deathwing is only seen in Constructed during periods where the meta is heavily skewed towards Control decks. In these periods, Deathwing can be vital to provide the final push you need once you have traded all your other big threats with your opponent.
Deathwing can be extremely powerful in the late game especially if your opponent has a full board. Once you play Deathwing you will always gain board advantage and put your opponent under immense pressure. Deathwing can be an amazing pick and will often turn the game around if played at the right time.
4. Meta Decks with Deathwing
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin