Table of Contents
Deathwing is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Deathwing is one of the most powerful effects in the game, but is also one of the most dangerous to your own gameplan. Although it can easily swing a seemingly unwinnable game in the right situation, if your opponent does have the right removal for it, you will have thrown away your entire hand for nothing. This level of risk means that Deathwing is rarely seen, with players instead favouring more consistent options.
2. Constructed Play
Deathwing is only seen in Constructed during periods where the meta is heavily skewed towards Control decks. In these periods, Deathwing can be vital to provide the final push you need once you have traded all your other big threats with your opponent.
Deathwing can be extremely powerful in the late game especially if your opponent has a full board. Once you play Deathwing you will always gain board advantage and put your opponent under immense pressure. Deathwing can be an amazing pick and will often turn the game around if played at the right time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Divine Spirit/Inner Fire Combo Dragon Priest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Jungle Giants Quest Ramp Druid Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Ramp Druid Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Lakkari Sacrifice Warlock Quest Standard Un'Goro Deck
- Barnes Ramp Druid Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Nightbane Druid Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Legendary General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists