Jungle Giants — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Giants is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Giants is a Druid Legendary Quest that requires you to summon a total 5 minions with 5 or more Attack in a game. The Quest includes minions summoned from all sources, which makes cards such as Giant Anaconda particularly useful as it can potentially count towards the Quest twice.
Most Druid decks naturally contain numerous powerful minions which makes the Quest able to comfortably fit into a range of Druid decks. A Ramp Druid deck is potentially the best fit for the Quest due to huge amount of Mana acceleration to get big minions out as fast as possible. It can even be used as an extra tool for Jade Druid, as Jade Golems naturally scaling over time will also complete the Quest with minimal effort.
Jungle Giants is unavailable in the Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck