Jungle Giants — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Giants is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Giants is a Druid Legendary Quest that requires you to summon a total 5 minions with 5 or more Attack in a game. The Quest includes minions summoned from all sources, which makes cards such as Giant Anaconda particularly useful as it can potentially count towards the Quest twice.
Most Druid decks naturally contain numerous powerful minions which makes the Quest able to comfortably fit into a range of Druid decks. A Ramp Druid deck is potentially the best fit for the Quest due to huge amount of Mana acceleration to get big minions out as fast as possible. It can even be used as an extra tool for Jade Druid, as Jade Golems naturally scaling over time will also complete the Quest with minimal effort.
Jungle Giants is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Jungle Giants
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend