Jungle Giants — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Giants is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jungle Giants is a Druid Legendary Quest that requires you to summon a total 5 minions with 5 or more Attack in a game. The Quest includes minions summoned from all sources, which makes cards such as Giant Anaconda particularly useful as it can potentially count towards the Quest twice.
Most Druid decks naturally contain numerous powerful minions which makes the Quest able to comfortably fit into a range of Druid decks. A Ramp Druid deck is potentially the best fit for the Quest due to huge amount of Mana acceleration to get big minions out as fast as possible. It can even be used as an extra tool for Jade Druid, as Jade Golems naturally scaling over time will also complete the Quest with minimal effort.
Jungle Giants is unavailable in the Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck