Jungle Giants — Druid Card
Table of Contents
Jungle Giants is a Druid-only spell. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Jungle Giants is a Druid Legendary Quest that requires you to summon a total 5 minions with 5 or more Attack in a game. The Quest includes minions summoned from all sources, which makes cards such as Giant Anaconda particularly useful as it can potentially count towards the Quest twice.
2. Constructed Play
Most Druid decks naturally contain numerous powerful minions which makes the Quest able to comfortably fit into a range of Druid decks. A Ramp Druid deck is potentially the best fit for the Quest due to huge amount of Mana acceleration to get big minions out as fast as possible. It can even be used as an extra tool for Jade Druid, as Jade Golems naturally scaling over time will also complete the Quest with minimal effort.
Jungle Giants is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Meta Decks with Jungle Giants
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck 17 spells, 12 minions, 1 hero_card
|12,360||Apr 11 2018|
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|14,540||Apr 11 2018|
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Hearthstone Hits 100 Million Players, Rewards Inc!
- All Blizzard Franchises Will Have Mobile Titles
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage
- Rastakhan's Rumble Hub
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard