2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
FatbossTV have uploaded the final Uldir boss preview, starring the fifth boss, Zul.
Once the proud leader of the Zanchuli Council, highest advisors to the kings of Zandalar, Zul was praised as the greatest of prophets. Now, the dark prophet has turned on King Rastakhan and would see a true troll empire rule the world once again, even if it means submitting to the blood god: G'huun.
Zul begins the encounter assisted by the Forces of Blood. He will continueto summon additional Forces of Blood that the party must contend with while his energy fills.
At 40% health, Zul no longer summons the Forces of Blood and becomes fully empowered with the Blood of G'huun, unleashing Locus of Corruption, spending his Elder Blood to afflict the raid with Corrupted Blood for the remainder of the encounter. Players must defeat him before the damage from Corrupted Blood overwhelms them.
Move away from the party when afflicted by Dark Revelation. Dispelling Bound by Shadow from Minions of Zul will instantly kill them. Quickly kill the Animated Ichors summoned from Congeal Blood before they reach Zul. Healers
Dark Revelation and Deathwish deal high group damage. Dispel Deathwish before players leap to their deaths! Once Zul casts Locus of Corruption, the group will begin taking constrant damage for the remainder of the encounter. Tanks
Nazmani Crushers use Thrumming Pulse when their energy is full. Make sure they are not within range of their allies! Avoid melee attacks from Bloodthirsty Crawgs or use defensive abilities to reduce their healing from Hungering Maw. Rupturing Blood will create a large area of Ruptured Blood when it wears off - make sure you are far away from other players! Uldir Boss Previews by FatbossTV
Taloc & Fetid Devourer MOTHER & Vectis Mythrax the Unraveler G'huun
Location: Horde, US Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar.
Raiding Times: Mon/Tue 7:30 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST
We are former nolife raiders who now enjoy spending time outside our basements in the real world. Our total play time has decreased slightly but we still strive to meaningfully progress our characters through end game raiding. Currently we are recruiting new members to help us progress in the upcoming expansion. Join us and lets slay Dragons together!
Apply if you are:
interested in end game content; M+ Dungeons and Heroic/Mythic Raiding capable of critical thought and willing to contribute when discussing strategy a self-starter who plays to improve and keep up to date with latest theorycraft always on time and reliable
Recruitment Status: currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, Healing classes.
Shig#1825 (Guild Master)
Many Warlock spells have been updated with new animations in Battle for Azeroth. Check out our video showing off all updated spell animations that will go live with the pre-patch on July 17.
Warlocks are finally getting the long-awaited update to spell animations in the 8.0 pre-patch!
You can find the latest news in our Battle for Azeroth Expansion Hub.
The following Warlock spells have been updated in the coming expansion:
Create Soulwell Demon Summons Summon Felhunter Summon Imp Summon Succubus Summon Voidwalker Drain Life Ritual of Summoning Affliction/Demonology
Shadow Bolt Affliction
Agony Corruption Dark Soul: Misery Deathbolt Seed of Corruption Summon Darkglare Unstable Affliction Demonology
Bilescourge Bombers Call Dreadstalkers Demonbolt Hand of Gul'dan Implosion Summon Demonic Tyrant Summon Felguard Summon Vilefiend Nether Portal Destruction
Chaos Bolt Conflagrate Dark Soul: Instability Immolate Incinerate Summon Infernal Rain of Fire Shadowburn We created a 3-minute video with all updated spells. Check it out!
We are a European guild, made by a combination of returning and seasoned player, with the goal of raiding Mythic in BFA whilst enjoying other aspects of the game and keeping a social and relaxed atmosphere.
This means we can be considered as a semi-hardcore raiding guild.
Schedule (Progression Raid)
Monday: 19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Wednesday:19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Thursday: 19:30 - 22:30 CEST
Schedule (Casual raids*)
Sunday: 20:30 - 23:00
* Our "Casual raids" will be a raiding session open to every player in Akyrion which will serve as another opportunity to have more members get a feel for raiding and allowing us to try out both new and old members while having fun.
What you should bring:
- You learn from mistakes and use it to improve yourself.
- You are required to maintain a 90% or above attendence record for raids.
- Interest in socializing with guild members outside of raiding, be that group content or casual chatting.
- You are expected to actively attend VoIP (Discord / TS) with a functional microphone, communication is important so you need to be able to understand and speak English.
- Stable connection and a computer suited for raiding.
- Dedication must be one of your priorities (you do not need to play 24/7 but you must be efficient in what you do).
- Your ability to follow and take criticism, and be open to ideas, general banter and jokes.
What we offer:
- A solid foundation: a lot of seasoned players, experienced leadership and versatile expertise.
- A serious raiding team with intention to progress in a semi-hardcore way.
- A long-lasting home for those who share our idea of what a great MMO experience should encompass.
- A raid team with like-minded players.
- A loot council system and guild management.
To Apply: Join our Discord server https://discord.gg/hrEPFSR
Right now we are in needing of dedicated Healers and Ranged DPS
Please note that applications from exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status.
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 9/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - HIGH
Warlock - Closed
Shadow Priest - Low
Hunter - Closed
Fire Mage - Low
Fury/Arms War - Closed
Surv. Hunter - Low
Ret Pally - Low
Frost DK- HIGH
Havoc DH - LOW
WW Monk - LOW
Enh. Shaman - HIGH
Feral - HIGH
Rogue - Closed
Resto Shaman - Closed
Holy Pally - Closed
Disc. Priest - HIGH
R.Druid - Closed
MW Monk - Closed
Any Exceptional DPS
1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.
2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.
3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.
4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537