FORUMS
L0rinda

Webweave Reveal: Knights of the Frozen Throne

2JYSqSm.png

Webweave has been revealed. It is a Druid Spell, and it is the ninety-first card to be unveiled.

The card was revealed by Hearthstone Caster Jia on her stream. Afterwards she tweeted out the image, and said what everyone was thinking.

Placeholder for tweet 894061870864146433

Druid is a class that struggles for removal, but the Mana cost of this seems extreme to say the least. It is hard to make a case for this card seeing any play.

For a full list of previously revealed cards, as well as all of the information about the new expansion, check out our Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion hub.

Honestly don't think this would even be that good in Arena. Maybe if the tokens were 2/3's but even then it would still be eh. 

The more I look at it I can see this working a little better than I had originally thought. I still think 5 mana is too much for it but I could be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, L0rinda said:

Was going to add this to the main article, but as you have already replied. 

I apologize, I thought it was cleared to comment on. 

No need to apologise, something went very weird with my reply, which is why there are still two copies of the tweet there. I'm scared to touch it in case I blow something up and Damien gets cross.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KingMe said:

If you blow something up you could just blame Blainie, that what I always do. :P

It's all good, I ruin things on the forums constantly, Damien is used to it

I think this card will be very interesting when you get it off of random effects.  I doubt it will see any play outside of that, but could create some interesting opportunities when yogged or discovered or what have you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VaraTreledees said:

I think this card will be very interesting when you get it off of random effects.  I doubt it will see any play outside of that, but could create some interesting opportunities when yogged or discovered or what have you.

It would act as a filler for spells though with Yogg - you're less likely to hit what you want when they're spawned, so that kinda sucks.