FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
babutian

still use T19 2-pieces bonus?

Hello,

currently on ilvl 918 as Marksman I have 4 T20 pieces but still use 2 T19 pieces (890 pants and 900 shoulders) to get the 2-pieces T19 bonus as well. I could replace them already with 915+ items but I am not sure if its worth it. My class hall dummy tests couldn't prove it either. What would you say?

raidbots.com

Using the gear compare function put in the items you'd be swapping out and there's your answer. If it's above 10k I'd say swap.

I have a 915 H/M shoulders and 920 H/M legs, and raid bots still likes my 895/socketed T19 shoulders and 885/socketed T19 pants.  I also have 910 T20 pants, but versa on those makes it comparably useless. 

The Tier 19 2-piece for Marksman got nerfed and it's not desirable, especially if wearing the legendary gloves, although boots + ring seems to work great as well, which allows for tier 19.

As far as I can tell, most of the top MM hunters are not wearing tier 19. You probably need mythic titanforged tier 19 for it to be worth it.

Edited by Khallid

A lot of top parses still show T19 2-piece combo's atm. Though you cannot see at what ilvl.

When I sim myself with top T20+ gear (around 930) versus combined T204p+T192p the T19 still seems to add approximatly 10k on the sims. Eventhough the T19 is around 905/910 in ilvl.

Same as for the arcano crystal, using low ilvl gear over the new gear is apparantly the way to go this expansion.

PS. Especially on MT target fight, check:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/13#boss=2036&class=Hunter&spec=Marksmanship 

On ST fights they seem to be dissappearing quite rapidly, especially now the fight lengths are getting shorter.

Edited by AartS

Ah, I see what's going on now. I didn't look thoroughly at all the fights.

Fights with significant cleave like Harjatan, Host and Mistress are run with legendary boots + legendary belt and use tier 19 2-piece to maximize the amount of Trueshot uptime, because Trueshot is particularly strong for cleave. Trueshot will allow you to spam Multishot + Marked Shot since it skips the Marking Targets proc.

On single target fights Tier 19 is less impactful, although it's still perfectly viable when using the legendary ring + legendary boots, which is definitely still used quite a lot. It's mostly on Maiden where the legendary gloves seem to work better (probably to cast Aimed Shot wile running in phase 2?).

I had the impression that tier 19 wasn't very useful because it sucked on my own sims, but I don't have the boots, so my sims are just bad.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Davidga13
      Anybody can help with this? I'm using simcraft to get the stat priority for my MM's gear but it is giving me crazy results, not sure why. Agility=83.13, Ap=80.24, CritRating=0.83, HasteRating=46.84, MasteryRating=1.04, Versatility=217.72, Dps=297.72
      According to stat priority lists, such as the icy veins one, mastery should be the predominant stat. Now I understand that it can change depending on gear and other things, but this much???
      I've attached a screenshot wit the settings in simcraft, in case it helps.
      Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Sorry if it's a noob question.
      Cheers!

• By BuRnBuLL
      Hello everyone.

I've been playing hunter MM as my main for a while, but lately i've noticed that my DPS output might not be as high as it should. A couple of months ago, I tought it might be my ilvl or my mastery that was too low, but i've tried different builds and i still can't get closer to some other hunters I run into some ToS H pugs.

I'm actually sitting at 938 iLvl. Don't have many BiS, but my stats are kinda high. My weapon relics are bad(low ilvl, i'm still stuck with 915 relics), and I still didn't get any other good legendary besides the Soul of the Huntmaster.

So my question is: Am I doing something wrong or it's just my relics/trinkets that aren't very decent? I was happy when i get past the 1M dps mark, but now i'm stuck at that point, and I can't see to get past that.

Here's my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/azralon/piccola

Hopefully you guys can help me out on this. Thanks!
    • By Tobhi
      Hello fellow hunters!
      I have more or less played hunter exclusively since Ulduar, and I've always done pretty decent, doing respectable DPS, using my utility to it's fullest and generally been a good raider. In Legion however, I felt as if that changed, and nothing ever "clicked" - I feel like I've done poorly the entire expansion so far, so much that I even quit for a while.
      Well, now my pretty casual guild has started progressing in mythic, and even though we've managed the three first cakewalk bosses, I want to do better at the harder ones, so I'm reaching out to you guys for help. To be honest, I have no idea where to start to better myself. I really suck at handling an/or interpreting logs, but I can tell I don't do really well from the rankings... mostly gray numbers. Also, my live DPS is pretty much 200k lower than my simmed (using Raidbots quicksim feature).
      Below, I will link the logs from our progress run in mythic last night, some wipes, but two kills (Demonic Inquisition and Harjatan). Hopefully you can gleam something I'm doing wrong from them - if not I can probably get some logs from our raid tomorrow. I'll also post a link to my armory, if that helps. Raidbots doesn't seem to function properly at the moment, the connection to armory fails all the time which means I can't post any sims. I will try and edit this post with some sims later on, if possible. :P
      Logs from last night:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H1tfXPCLrvmw2x4n

My armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/tobhi

I don't expect you guys to do wonders, but any help is appreciated!

Tobhi of Silvermoon-EU

1st edit:

Also, forgot to mention that I guess I'm willing to swap to BM if needed, but I really hate pets with a passion since the Deathwing fights, and having my pet swimming between the platforms, preventing me from using Kill Command...
    • By DarioZ
      Hello, since 7.1.5 my raid performances dropped dramatically. From checkmywow I fire too few AiS, but I'd ask for more analisys as I feel I'm constantly spamming AiS.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/pozzo-delleternita/Khazgor/simple

Logs:
      3/20 - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gRAhwJpM1c8KXDLV
      3/22 - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HCRpntjF4913D6Vq
      Many thanks for anyone that would help me sorting this mess.

Dario

• By iLoveNny
      I have a lvl 104 MM hunter currently, with 7.1.5 I have heard BM is more viable. Should I A) switch my spec now for leveling B) keep MM for leveling but dump AP into BM artifact. 
      If "A" what should my basic build look like?

THanks for the help!