Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iLoveNny

leveling build hunter questions

3 posts in this topic

I have a lvl 104 MM hunter currently, with 7.1.5 I have heard BM is more viable. Should I A) switch my spec now for leveling B) keep MM for leveling but dump AP into BM artifact. 

If "A" what should my basic build look like?

THanks for the help!

This depends on your interest - are you planning to raid or do mostly M+? If M+, then BM without a doubt, but if you plan to mostly raid then you might find that MM is the better spec. Although dependent on fights in Nighthold, it may be worth having both artifact weapons leveled quite high to be able to swap out.

I personally play BM and find it much smoother and more reliable than MM, especially as the new changes mean MM is very movement limited.

As always, play the way you have the most fun. That said, I feel that BM is indeed best for leveling.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By Demrottens
      Okay so I just started my first WoW player since 2009, and I completed all first mandatory missions and some misions to allow me do certain things like missions to show me how to pet a monster. Then, I skipped everything, me being level 2 undead and went to lvl 13 area (as I usually do in all MMOs) and farmed a bit until lvl 4 then I got bored and accidentally used a zepelin that flew me to Orgrimmar so I took advantage and went to lvl 17 area me being lvl 4 until reach lvl 6 and went to an area with lvl from 17 to IDK lvl and killed one lvl 17 deer then I went to some kind of troll or whatever that was lvlv 20, me being lvl 6 and killed it, I again got bored instantly and went farther through that rollercoaster until I reach the end and monsters there instead of a level have a skull which I assume means their lvl is 15 or 20 lvls more then mine, killed some with ease but I realised I only got 96 EP per kill, which is so little for me being lvl 7 or 6 and needing 5000 EP to levelup
      Do those skull level monsters give only a bit of experience, or all monsters I kill give EP depending on my own level, not on their own? Or is just that WoW works like this and if I kill a lvl 12 monster (twice my lvl, 6 lvls of difference) they would give me like 23 EP? 
      Is it always this hard to level up in WoW?
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Standard deck.
    • By Hunterdrizzt
      Hi fellow hunters.
      More to invite discussion than asking for any specific help.
      Recently been experimenting between the dire frenzy build and the stomp build in ToS, going in with the expectation that the dire frenzy build would win in terms of dps. A few runs on a training dummy/ sims showed very little difference between the two (screenshot attached, albeit with a few gear upgrades since i last raided), so I thought I'd give the stomp build a go in a raid.
      I was actually amazed by the difference it made in my dps. Stomp turned out to be miles better in the raid than dire frenzy was. On goroth heroic went from 850k the previous week to 980k this week. Similar effect of harjatan. The only scenario where dire frenzy was even close was heavy aoe on mistress sasszine. Very little gear difference between the two runs, certainly not enough to account for >100k dps. (For those interested: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13743279/13#difficulty=4&class=Hunter&spec=BeastMastery&metric=dps)
      Stomp certainly felt more fun to play, and less punishing if you miss a cast, unlike dire frenzy where you lose your stacks which has a big hit on dps.
      The suprising thing is im not using the soul of the huntmaster or any T19.
      So a few questions:
      Is stomp better for me because of my gear? Lots of crit with bracers/mantle.
      Blind luck? (Unlikely)
      I'm terrible at dire frenzy? (More likely)
      Dire frenzy will scale much better with gear?
      Thanks for your time :)

• By Madshot789
      <Disturbed> - Zul'jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
      Progression: Normal (9/9) Heroic (8/9)
      http://www.disturbedguild.com/
      Raid Schedule:
      Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
      Holidays will be rescheduled. 
      Current Recruitment Needs:
      • DPS