FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shimino

Gear Problem

Hello fellow Huntmasters

I have a question regarding the gear selection. I already run Zoo Build and I have 4set T20 & 2set T19 but my T19 sets are ilvl 890 and 900 while I have a 30ilvl higher gears on those slots. But Raidbots.com sims the 4set T20 & 2set higher and also I read that 30ilvl difference does not worth going for T19 2set. What should I do.?

Best Regards

What Sisco said.

The tier 19 2-piece bonus is a multiplying effect. It will be worth more when the rest of your gear gets stronger. My tier 19 is currently worth about 130 item levels (cloak and gloves) according to sims, which makes them literally impossible to replace.

Edited by Khallid

Sims or no sims, just test it out on the dummys, but it takes a bit time ;) This will give you a 100% proof which is better, if the DPS wont be the same ofc :P

3 hours ago, Dvanom said:

Sims or no sims, just test it out on the dummys, but it takes a bit time ;) This will give you a 100% proof which is better, if the DPS wont be the same ofc :P

Don't do this and use the sims. Think about it this way, you can run a sim that takes 2 mins if the queue is long or you can spend 5 mins on the target dummy and then repeat that 1000 times to get a realistic representation.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all the guides guys

I got some nice gear last night and at long last the sims shown some new things. Now I have changed my gears and dont have that T19 2pc any more. ( I was going with Prydaz and the Waist ) With the new gears and new sims I have changed to New Lego Finger and the Waist.

Interesting thing is that with nearly 6 ilvl improvement  to my char only 15K DPS has added to my DPS.

8 hours ago, Dvanom said:

In-game testing is only useful for really big swings in dps, but big swings in dps are usually kind of obvious anyway. If one piece of gear is 0.5% better than another one, all your in-game tests will be useless.

Also, you should be aware that dps addons are often imprecise.

1 hour ago, Shimino said:

Thanks for all the guides guys

I got some nice gear last night and at long last the sims shown some new things. Now I have changed my gears and dont have that T19 2pc any more. ( I was going with Prydaz and the Waist ) With the new gears and new sims I have changed to New Lego Finger and the Waist.

Interesting thing is that with nearly 6 ilvl improvement  to my char only 15K DPS has added to my DPS.

Just to make sure, you do realize that when you switch legendaries you need to redo sims using different talents, right?

Edited by Khallid