FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

Patch 7.3 Hotfixes: October 10th

33468-patch-73-hotfixes-oct-4.jpg

Much needed Mac'Aree graveyard spawn issues, as well as Greater Invasion bonus rolls fixed, and some PvP tuning in today's relatively short hotfixes!

Blizzard LogoOctober 10 (source)

Argus

• Fixed an issue where bonus rolls would fail to occur when defeating some Greater Invasion Point bosses.
  • Fixed an issue on Mac'Aree where players were being sent to graveyards incorrect graveyards.

Dungeons and Raids

• The Nighthold
    • Fixed an issue preventing players from getting loot when killing Grand Magistrix Elisande.

Player versus Player

Previous Patch 7.3 Hotfixes

2 hours ago, Starym said:

Fixed an issue on Mac'Aree where players were being sent to graveyards incorrect graveyards.

Yo dawg, I heard you like graveyards, so we sent you to graveyards incorrect graveyards so you can die correct die.

Incorrect horse battery staple graveyard thing.

10 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Yo dawg, I heard you like graveyards, so we sent you to graveyards incorrect graveyards so you can die correct die.

Incorrect horse battery staple graveyard thing.

Haha, I always have doubts about those, whether the fix their mistakes or leave em be :(

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Starym said:

Haha, I always have doubts about those, whether the fix their mistakes or leave em be :(

Well since you quote the source I think it's best to just leave it be, although I doubt anyone has any issue with fixing text. Whatever you feel most comfortable with I suppose!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      Image courtesy of WoWDB.
      Another year, another (few) hundred attempts at the Love Rocket/X-45 Heartbreaker mount for a lot of players. Love Is in the Air ended a while ago, and players have been comparing how they did in THE most arduous mount grind available in WoW today (yes, move over Invincible, you’re just a common drop in comparison).
      We have players that have been going at it for FIFTEEN years now, with no luck, running the dungeon for the mount on many different characters - but some managed to strike gold this year! So, let’s take a look at some player reactions at getting the mount, or, more likely, not.
      First we have the eternals as I call them, who have been going at it for a LONG time. Bob claims to have been trying for 20 years and still didn’t get one (but seeing as the event has only been around for 15 years, he's exaggerating a little - but it definitely feels like 2 decades), but that hasn’t stopped him from he will trying again next year.
      “Honestly - 20 years and still no drop? That’s insane. I can respect rare drops, but fuck this shit.They talk about ‘higher chance on first character’ and ‘bad luck protection’ - but it’s BS for the Love Rocket (or the new name).Edit: I’m a bit less pissed knowing there are others out there. Good luck to you all next year.“ - ItsFuckinBob
      “I've had every other holiday mount for 10+ years and yet the love rocket still eludes me. I run it on about 10 toons every day for the duration of the event for the past 15 years” - Forsaken-Let8739

But that’s not all when it comes to rarity, as plenty of players have not only not gotten the mount, they’ve never even seen anyone get it in the many, many groups they’ve run the dungeon with! Now that’s partly due to the mount not dropping as loot directly, but it’s still pretty demotivating.
      "That's the crazy thing. In all my years running to get it, I've never seen it drop for anyone." - JayIT
      Even looking at just the current year, players are putting an insane amount of time for the mount, with no luck:
      "750 kills, 30 hours in the dungeon, no mount or saddle drop. Guess I'll just have to get it next year ?" - DeeRez

There actually are those that do get it, and here are some that have ended their suffering this year:
      "15 years I got mine this year… 30 toons a day I did about 400 runs this year it will drop!" - jvaughn95
      "I've done it since the event was introduced into game and finally got it this year (there is hope!). I just stared blankly at the screen and very calmly said "I got it..." and my husband whirled around and was like what? the mount? YOU GOT IT! - he sounded more excited than me lol. I was just numb after years of trying. So glad!
      Now the saddle won't drop but oh well XD" - NeoSakurie

And then, of course, there are the (much disliked) lucky ones:
      "Got mine on 2nd run.." - shittysituationz
      "I was away for work for all but 2 days of the event I have 2 max lvl toons got it day 2 ?" - sueybro
      "Ran it for years now but this year I went HARD. 14+ characters per day and I leveled 2 of them during the event! My WIFE walks in one time this event and gets it. Once. I'm not angry I love that she has it but ooooooh my goooooooood blizzard can we please just have a 500 run achievement for it or something at this point. I'm sure I'm close." - PolyWolyDoodal
      "My wife just dropped it after 3rd attempt. I am fuming." - xdCms

And then there are people like roughschematics, who have a pretty good argument on the whole thing, trying to break the cycle of people getting more and more annoyed chasing the mount:

So, how did you fare this year? How long have you been at the hunt, and when exactly did it start to annoy you? Or have you just been ignoring it entirely?
    • By Stan
      It's that time of the week again where we check the most popular specs for Mythic+!

DISCLAIMER
      The following post is based on data taken from u.gg, which has combined thousands of parses from live servers.
      The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Season 3 Week 16
      This week's affixes are Tyrannical, Incorporeal, and Spiteful.
      The Most Popular DPS Specializations
      Retribution Paladin - 17.7% Fire Mage - 8.8% Augmentation Evoker - 7.9% Havoc Demon Hunter - 7.5% Shadow Priest - 7.3% Outlaw Rogue 6.3% Demonology Warlock - 4.8% Beast Mastery Hunter - 4.5% Fury Warrior - 4.0% Balance Druid - 2.9% Windwalker Monk - 2.7% Destruction Warlock - 2.2% Arms Warrior - 2.1% Enhancement Shaman - 2.0% Frost Mage - 2.0% Elemental Shaman - 1.9% Unholy Death Knight - 1.8% Survival Hunter - 1.6% Marksmanship Hunter - 1.5% Arcane Mage - 1.5% Frost Death Knight - 1.5% Subtlety Rogue - 1.5% Assassination Rogue - 1.5% Affliction Warlock - 1.5% Feral Druid - 1.4% Devastation Evoker - 1.4%
      The Most Popular Tanks
      Vengeance Demon Hunter - 55.2% Protection Paladin - 18.0% Blood Death Knight - 9.1% Guardian Druid - 6.8% Protection Warrior - 5.7% Brewmaster Monk 5.2%
      The Most Popular Healers
      Mistweaver Monk - 29.8% Restoration Druid - 20.8% Discipline Priest 16.4% Restoration Shaman - 11.9% Holy Priest - 9.3% Holy Paladin - 7.0% Preservation Evoker - 4.8%
    • By Staff
      A Hunter player had their account suspended because of their pet's default name.
      For some reason, the account was reported and suspended because the pet was named "Carrion Bird". What's both hilarious and unfortunate is that the player didn't even choose the name; it's the default name given in the game when you tame the pet.
      Hopefully, the ban will get overturned, since it's probably automated and unintended.
    • By Staff
      Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn previously available in the Trading Post, is now available for purchase through the in-game shop for $25.
      (Source)
      Herald in the heavens astride the ethereal, color-shifting Ash'adar, Harbinger of the Dawn* now available for a limited time** through the in-game shop.
      Add Ash'adar, Harbinger of the Dawn, to your collection of mounts before it leaves for otherworldly adventures on March 31. And, for the fashion-forward, this mount also pairs well with the color-shifting Burden of Unrelenting Justice Transmog Set.
    • By Staff
      The Dreadlord's Regalia Pack is now available for purchase in the store for $20.
      The pack contains two sets Dreadlord's Venombane Set and Dreadlord's Shadowbane Set.

Click here to buy the Dreadlord's Regalia Pack.