FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Caldyrvan

Something wrong?

4 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

I just had a game where my opponent had a Prince Malchezaar so far so good.

Later in the game he player an Alley Armorsmith (he was a warlock) and it showed "Created by Prince Malchezaar. "

You got trolled by The Cuddliest Lil' Cuttlefish Ever.

Basically, Malchezaar gave him Zerus, Zerus morphed into Armorsmith, guy plays Zerus-as-Armorsmith => Armorsmith was created by Malchezaar.

• Like 2

btw "wrong" ... does anyone have a clue, since the last patch I have 12 instead of 24 hour time in-game (not a big problem just annyoing^^) ... btw. I'm using the UK version of HS. Additionally the friendlist no longer shows the last player played against

On 25. 10. 2017 at 4:56 PM, Caldyrvan said:

Additionally the friendlist no longer shows the last player played against

I think that was removed because it was used by toxic players more than nice people. I did get to know quite a lot of great people thanks to this feature, but mostly toxic players salty about their defeat were the ones adding me.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, positiv2 said:

I think that was removed because it was used by toxic players more than nice people. I did get to know quite a lot of great people thanks to this feature, but mostly toxic players salty about their defeat were the ones adding me.

I had such experiences, bad ppl everywhere ^^ but good ones too, someone adding me to do 80 gold quest ;)

But I already found it now it's Friendlist -> Add Friends and there on the right upper corner is the one last played against.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

I had such experiences, bad ppl everywhere ^^ but good ones too, someone adding me to do 80 gold quest ;)

But I already found it now it's Friendlist -> Add Friends and there on the right upper corner is the one last played against.

Oh, thanks! I did not know that they just moved it, rather than removed.

• Like 1