Caldyrvan

Something wrong?

Sign in to follow this  

8 posts in this topic

I just had a game where my opponent had a Prince Malchezaar so far so good.

Later in the game he player an Alley Armorsmith (he was a warlock) and it showed "Created by Prince Malchezaar. "

Edited by Caldyrvan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

I just had a game where my opponent had a Prince Malchezaar so far so good.

Later in the game he player an Alley Armorsmith (he was a warlock) and it showed "Created by Prince Malchezaar. "

You got trolled by The Cuddliest Lil' Cuttlefish Ever.

Basically, Malchezaar gave him Zerus, Zerus morphed into Armorsmith, guy plays Zerus-as-Armorsmith => Armorsmith was created by Malchezaar.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw "wrong" ... does anyone have a clue, since the last patch I have 12 instead of 24 hour time in-game (not a big problem just annyoing^^) ... btw. I'm using the UK version of HS. Additionally the friendlist no longer shows the last player played against

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25. 10. 2017 at 4:56 PM, Caldyrvan said:

Additionally the friendlist no longer shows the last player played against

I think that was removed because it was used by toxic players more than nice people. I did get to know quite a lot of great people thanks to this feature, but mostly toxic players salty about their defeat were the ones adding me.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, positiv2 said:

I think that was removed because it was used by toxic players more than nice people. I did get to know quite a lot of great people thanks to this feature, but mostly toxic players salty about their defeat were the ones adding me.

I had such experiences, bad ppl everywhere ^^ but good ones too, someone adding me to do 80 gold quest ;)

But I already found it now it's Friendlist -> Add Friends and there on the right upper corner is the one last played against.

Edited by Caldyrvan
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Caldyrvan said:

I had such experiences, bad ppl everywhere ^^ but good ones too, someone adding me to do 80 gold quest ;)

But I already found it now it's Friendlist -> Add Friends and there on the right upper corner is the one last played against.

Oh, thanks! I did not know that they just moved it, rather than removed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.