Table of Contents
Prince Malchezaar is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained in the One Night in Karazhan solo adventure. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Prince Malchezaar is a unique card that adds to the total number of cards in your deck. In a heavy Control meta it can be a strong card to allow you to outlast other Control decks, but against Aggro it will mean you are less likely to draw the key answers that you need to answer their early threats.
2. Constructed Play
As mentioned, Prince Malchezaar will purely serve as a meta call. In a Control meta, a deck not playing this card will generally lose to one that is, which makes including it essential. However, more commonly this card will be punished too hard by Aggro decks to justify including it.
In Arena, Prince Malchezaar is a more reasonable card as it can provide you with more powerful options than are usually avaialble to your deck. However, it can still interrupt your curve which is still very important in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists